• Start date

DeletedUser9540

winner- War (i like fighting myself) :). jk. ally

Nomad- Disband. no reason.

O.O- Ally. last one.

DeletedUser

uhhhh, you need to give new ones...

i'll do these ones for now...

Winner- War. at least they try, unlike others lol.

Nomad- Ally. Respect for taking on the world with 3 of them

O.O- Disband.

Ok these are the three bottom tribes in the top 20

Hell-G
Heresy
NEVER

DeletedUser9540

my bad!

Hell-G: War. on my main K.
Heresy: Disband.
NEVER: Disband.

sam, in game username?

Necros
UNIQUE
-V-

DeletedUser

-V- War. So far they have put up the best fight. they are the most fun so far...

UNIQUE Disband. Fail. How many times did they change their name?

Necros. Ally. last option. they have some good names, but for some reason they still failed...

Ok the next three all are in the top right hand side of the world

SPQR
Allies
Viking

@New Guy1- I co-play mark in the mark4744 account.

DeletedUser

Don't care for any of these, so...

Vikings - Ally
SPQR - War
Allies - Disband

Next up...

L~G
Necros
TKF

DeletedUser

L~G - Ally: Louise <3
SPQR - War: because they would put up the best fight out of the three
TKF - Disband: because they were last pick and also because i haven't the slightest of who they are lol

DeletedUser9062

And we all know how trustworthy SPQR are, they side with the strongest and back-stab at a moments notice, never started a war on there own always join in with the winning side.

I couldn't agree with you more. For those of you who think SPQR are nice, fair tribe then read their latest plan against Allies:

They will first ask for a lot of support as they plan to hit us when the support is on route.

I have got this information from a trusted source.

If you ask me I think this underlines what a pathetic tribe this is. If you have any diplomatic relations with the tribe, I advise you to cancel it before they try to trick you like they're trying to do to us.

NB: We're meant to have a NAP.

DeletedUser

And this comes from a tribe who noble barbs(not bonus) in an alliance 7x7 then sends scouts to the same alliance to me thats not an alliance or a NAP thats cowardice

DeletedUser9005

Just to clear up, SPQR were fed up of Allies barb nobling. They had talked about what to do about them.

Allies attacked a member of SPQR, In which SPQR didn't retaliate and just dropped alliance to NAP. A few days later the NAP was removed.

I dislike NAP's personally, So I'd have acted in the same manor. NAP's only ruin tribes growth, Especially if its in the tribes main K.

SPQR are not backstabbing, They protected its members and the leaders put their members first. :icon_biggrin:

ATTACKING AN ALLY IS UNACCEPTABLE? - Now, If anyone else is calling SPQR backstabbers, They just finished an alliance over them being attacked while the alliance was in stance.

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree with you more. For those of you who think SPQR are nice, fair tribe then read their latest plan against Allies:

They will first ask for a lot of support as they plan to hit us when the support is on route.

I have got this information from a trusted source.

If you ask me I think this underlines what a pathetic tribe this is. If you have any diplomatic relations with the tribe, I advise you to cancel it before they try to trick you like they're trying to do to us.

NB: We're meant to have a NAP.

i think someone is telling you lies...we dont need you to pull troops out of your vills to take them lol,i think we were very fair we sat back while you guys nobled 180 plus barbs around us and didnt say a thing then one of are members gets attacked by allies and the excuse was the player was drunk...

i have to ask would any other tribe let this carry on "no" they wouldnt so why should we

DeletedUser

These last 4 messages although off topic are infact quite interesting, can a mod make a new thread for it pretty please, then we can all get involved without being infracted:)

DeletedUser9540

alright guys. i think i can make somewhat of a "current events" thread for the spam about who is full of rubbish, and who isnt. but lets get on topic.

TPG
Allies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alright guys. i think i can make somewhat of a "current events" thread for the spam about who is full of crap, and who isnt. but lets get on topic.

TPG
Allies

Please do, if you need any help let me know :)

TPG- Allies
Allies- War
13.- Disband

Necros
B.B.S
IHF

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Like I said in the other thread, I'm happy with the way the conversation has gone, and even happier that you got back on topic yourselves without needing a nudge from me! :lol:

oh, and...

Necros - disband, I don't like tribes with names like that...

B.B.S - Ally, their name might stand for something dangerous, best to protect yourself against these things.

IHF - War, Mainly because their name clearly stands for "I hate flowers", an opinion I strongly disagree with.[/gfx]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And this comes from a tribe who noble barbs(not bonus) in an alliance 7x7 then sends scouts to the same alliance to me thats not an alliance or a NAP thats cowardice

Considering the majority Allies are close to the rim, there are not many other targets to take due to point difference and deleted accounts. Also SPQR take all the rest in the area for themselves, along with countless barbs. Many of the barbs on the tribal file are also from players now in SPQR.

Remember, the old council of Allies screwed over the players and sold out the top players to SPQR.
those of you that recieve an invite i suggest u take it, if not i wouldnt think it will be long before you get turned on..

Backstabbers.

Since then, Allies have got new leaders, better players and in a much better position than when the old council were in.

DeletedUser

'Considering the majority Allies are close to the rim, there are not many other targets to take due to point difference and deleted accounts. Also SPQR take all the rest in the area for themselves, along with countless barbs. Many of the barbs on the tribal file are also from players now in SPQR.'

I really dont see Allies having a strong leadership in 80% of the scout reports Allies members seem to like 'mixing' their villas with both defensive/offensive troops. I really cant see this war between SPQR and ALLIES lasting too long 10 days me thinks

DeletedUser9540

[gfx]Like I said in the other thread, I'm happy with the way the conversation has gone, and even happier that you got back on topic yourselves without needing a nudge from me! :lol:

oh, and...

Necros - disband, I don't like tribes with names like that...

B.B.S - Ally, their name might stand for something dangerous, best to protect yourself against these things.

IHF - War, Mainly because their name clearly stands for "I hate flowers", an opinion I strongly disagree with.[/gfx]

you forgot to give 3 new ones :icon_eek:

DeletedUser857

[gfx]No idea which tribes to pick, as I don't know any of them!

Choose for me ;D[/gfx]