Who's joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8195
  • Start date

DeletedUser455

uhm, quick question: do you use public irc channels or something comparable? some platform to chat with people and maybe see, who is cool and who is just... erm not so cool? :D

DeletedUser

uhm, quick question: do you use public irc channels or something comparable? some platform to chat with people and maybe see, who is cool and who is just... erm not so cool? :D

Most TW players use Skype to communicate. Many tribes now make it compulsory for members to have skype before letting them join.

DeletedUser455

but there arent any public skype chats, are there? since, to chat to people, i would first need to know them otherwise. which i dont. which is sad :'(

DeletedUser

but there arent any public skype chats, are there? since, to chat to people, i would first need to know them otherwise. which i dont. which is sad :'(

Not public, no. Most people have each other's skypes and there is a UK skype chat for everyone who matters.

DeletedUser

You might find sometimes people will make a general chat for the world..but it never last too long. Some trolling going on in it.

DeletedUser

Annoyingly I have started this world late. Lets see how fun life will be as a late starter on this world.

DeletedUser

A few hours in, glad I joined this world.
20 member limit is proving, interesting. But Im not complaining, that rule will be more useful later on. Love the settings.
STFU is having a good start :) and not a premade :)

DeletedUser6726

/me finds Marsak and is now happy..... except for garg deciding to start next to me :(