4.CRASH
5.#OPS
6.STUF
7.~DS~
8.Clock
9.NATION
10.| DH |

DeletedUser1342

Well the Op started this thread by saying "Rate the top 10 tribes..." and not one of you has done as much.

I'l delete the posts which aren't following the direction the thread was created for.

Keep it on topic and take arguments to Pm's if you must.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9725

1 Axes! - 9/10
2 CRASH - 8/10
3 Virus - 8/10
4 #OPS - 0/10 we are all noobs
5 SAXSW - 7/10

DeletedUser

1.Axes! 10/10 clearly a good premade and proof no starting direction is pointless imo
2.Excite 8/10 should develop a good hold on K44
3.Virus 7/10 only problem could be clustered
4.CRASH 6/10 Seem alright except reading the premade thread which got a bit owned
5.#OPS 5/10 Only because I dont know much about the,
6.STUF My tribe, not premade, a bit clustered but working on it. I'll rate myself 6/10 just to be nice to me ego ;)
7.~DS~ 7/10 Along with their family tribe seem to have a good hold on K55
8.Clock 6/10 Dont know much about these guys either...
9.NATION 8/10 Good tribe will leaders I know form other worlds, well organised from my experience with them
10.| DH | 7/10 Likely to be a successful family

DeletedUser

1.Axes! - 10/10
2.Excite - 5/10 ?
3.Virus - 5/10
4.CRASH - 4/10
5.#OPS - 4/10
6.STUF - 4/10
7.~DS~ - 4/10
8.Clock - 3/10
9.NATION 2/10
10.| DH | 2/10

But I am harsh!

DeletedUser

Updated

1. Axes!
2. Bandit
3. #OPS
4. CRASH
5. SAXSW
6. Excite
7. OvHell
8. STUF
9. NATION
10. ~TWE~

DeletedUser

1.Axes! 10/10 clearly a good premade and proof no starting direction is pointless imo
2.Excite 8/10 should develop a good hold on K44
3.Virus 7/10 only problem could be clustered
4.CRASH 6/10 Seem alright except reading the premade thread which got a bit owned
5.#OPS 5/10 Only because I dont know much about the,
6.STUF My tribe, not premade, a bit clustered but working on it. I'll rate myself 6/10 just to be nice to me ego ;)
7.~DS~ 7/10 Along with their family tribe seem to have a good hold on K55
8.Clock 6/10 Dont know much about these guys either...
9.NATION 8/10 Good tribe will leaders I know form other worlds, well organised from my experience with them
10.| DH | 7/10 Likely to be a successful family

The first one that actually commented, guys. If your going to rate, do comment.

DeletedUser

1) AXES - Great players and are 2k ahead of 2nd in points so will be 1st for a while.

2) Bandit - I dont know much about these

3) CRASH - My tribe all i can say is we are fairly spread all over the place.

4) #OPS - Dont know much either, i wonder where they got their name from though

5) OvHell - Who?

6) Excite - Have a very strong hold on K44

7) STUF - New to me aswell.

8) SAXSW - HUGE family, but we all knew something like this would happen with 20 member limit.

9) Nation - Don't know much either.

10) WATGOW - Dont know much either.

*Sorry i dont know much about these but its fairly early on in this world, im sure ill get to know and meet everyone again.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Dont sleep on Crash, I am there, makes it instantly a 7
and i wouldnt go 10 for Axes!, Nauz's ego has to atleast take it down a point or two.

Heh, having an ego makes someone worse? I'd like to see the rational argument behind that one. Apparently being good and unaware of it is better than knowing when you're good? And here I thought it had been proven that confident people performed better at all tasks in life.

DeletedUser8687

Confidence>Arrogance

:) Now ranked 12th (At time of typing) with the lowest member count in the top 20 (At time of typing)

DeletedUser

Guys this is ridiculous

1 Axes! 8.284 8.284 20 414 20 414
2 Bandit 5.481 5.481 18 305 18 305

someone keep up?

The argument for coplaying is that it allows players to enjoy the game successfully without being on here 24/7. Originally to give you a chance against the 24/7 players (no idea how people manage it but we know some do).
The argument against co playing is that its generally done by the more experienced players and is having tthe reverse effect... When coplaying goes too far / a lot of it happens in one tribe/world - this happens.
If each of these accounts were limited to one or two players (im suggesting limited by yourselves not by Innogames) you'd have to split into atleast 2 tribes and hence have more competition.

Im not trying to argue against coplaying. Im trying to say complaining about lack of competition when there is so much coplaying is ridiculous.
Coplaying reduces competition, unless you have enough experienced players to fill several tribes of heavily coplayed accounts (might be enough on .net but not here).
At some point you must have realised by having 40-60+ very exeperienced players in one tribe, on quite a small world, there wouldnt be as much left to compete with you...

DeletedUser6695

I'm sure you'll find a lot of accounts in tribes outside axes! Are co played too, also if we were to split to one acc each most people wouldn't play as they haven't the time.

DeletedUser

Axes! - 10/10 - Without a doubt the best, most dominant tribe on this world. A fun tribe to be a part of too. I like fun tribes with active Skype chats, and I'm sure anyone in it will attest to it's activity.

Bandit - 8/10 - Some players show promise, others do not. All in all though probably the only real competition Axes! will face during start-up. Hopefully they'll be good to face.

CRASH - 5/10 - Not start up players which is starting to show. Fact that a 3way played duke account has been doubled in points by a solo player kinda shows that.

OvHell - 2/10 - Cute.

Excite - 3/10 - Not a fan of inactive duke accounts. But better than OvHell.

:) - 5/10 - I like them, I guess.

STUF - 1/10 - Just no. Bad, bad tribe.

NATION - 1/10 - As above.

#OPS - 2/10 - Terrible CoD, Terrible tribe. Huh makes sense. Also their map pack is terrible, and they have really bad customer support.

PENWAR - 1/10 Like STUF and NATION.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you'll find a lot of accounts in tribes outside axes! Are co played too, also if we were to split to one acc each most people wouldn't play as they haven't the time.

Yes there will be coplayed accounts outside Axes!, but we know there will be many less the lower down the tribe rankings you go (perhaps with exceptions like TEAMON, TRIBAL who will im sure rise the rankings once nobling starts and number of members means less).
Im sure no other tirbe has as much coplaying as Axes!.

Like I said I dont want to get into the coplaying debate - but many of you would stay, Im sure you enjoy TW enough. You just might not be as successful. Even reducing to two people per acc would give us some more accounts to increase competition.

I still stick buy my response to your OP, complaining about competition with so much coplaying is ridiculous.

I'd almost go as far as saying it is an insult to your own intelligence. It seems so obvious that having such a good tribe with so many good players set up before the world started was going to reduce competition....

DeletedUser

Dude. Calm down, the reason why we are co playing is because we are all busy with RL. I personally would not be able to play TW if I was not co playing because I don't have anywhere near the time to actually do good and get far in this game. This used to not be the case, I used to be able to play a lot of the time and could easily run solo, and I did.

The fact is we didn't have the time to solo our accounts, so we co played this world. It's perfectly legal, were not getting any kind of boost other then activity, get over it. This is a discussion on the top 20. I do not want to hear anymore about Axes winning only because they are co playing. It's not fun for you, it's not fun for me to read, and it's definetly not fun for the mods who are trying to keep this on topic. Please keep this to ratings only.

Unlike YGB, I like Black Ops, they've been doing a great job of sniping rank 1 ODA from me so far. I'd give them a 5/10 for being able to do that, possibly 6.