-V- Repossession Order

DeletedUser3642

KnKHightCourtorder-2.png

ISSUED BY THE KnK HIGH COURT
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE TRIBE VICTORY (-V-)

After looking at all the evidence and giving long consideration to your status on World 7 the high court have decided in their wisdom to issue a winding up order for the Tribe that goes under the name of Victory.
You have been found guilty on the following counts.

1.A clear breach of the trading standards regulations of world 7 by insisting to have a tribe and trade under the name of Victory. This is clearly meant to trick unsuspecting members of the world to join an organization, which clearly is unable to deliver a victory. The court recommends a more suitable tribe name of Pointless might have avoided this action.

2.Breach of Planning permission. The court was dismayed to see that you chose to ignore the normal planning permissions and carried on Nobling Barbarian Settlements, reducing the economic growth for members of the world, whilst also forcing the inhabitants of these illegal slums to go with out any chance of attending a religious service due to your inability to provide religious cover for these areas.

3.You where also found guilty on the charge of Highway pollution, which in these days of recycling is totally unacceptable. The judges wondered if your tribe is still living in the dark ages? Any self-respecting tribe offers tutorship in the ability to send a train. But your 3-4 second trains are causing undue wear on the highways, while also inflicting serious injures on members of KnK as they fall from their collective chairs in laughter.

4.Breaking of your earlier issued tribe Hasbo, it has been reported many times of your inability to control your troops as they can often be seen trying to break into villas in the earlier hours of the morning during the night bonus disturbing the villas inhabitants who are sleeping.

5.Finally on humanitarian grounds the way you evicted members from your organization should they be unable to keep up the repayments on a few villas and have them repossessed by the KnK housing department leaving these poor souls to their fate is not a sign of a well run or organized tribe, more of a point whoring self image conscious tribe desperate to keep their stats up in the unlikely event that they be able to find some poor investor to invest in the failing tribe.

The court is aware that sometimes it is hard for people to understand legal documents so we have provided a quick summary for all those that struggle with a sentance or words of 3 letters or more.

Summary:

You are leaving world 7 so feel free to pack up and go now or wait for the bailiffs to arrive.

------------------------------------------

NEWS FLASH!

------------------------------------------
KnKWeekly-2.png

Economic downturn hits W7
Article by Tolvic

From world to world and server to server we have watched the cuts happen as tribe after tribe try to avoid sinking into recession, and now it has made its way to W7. Some have been lucky, grabbing the government jobs of bailiffs, however many have not been so fortunate.
One of the worst tribes to have been hit is Victory. Once a great and powerful tribe their extravagant spending on the best armor, weaponry and foreign troops has caught them up, and without the money they have been forced to make many of them redundant, and continuous late payments on their rent has meant that the "bailiffs" of W7 have been forced to step in. On speaking to the CEO's of KnK, who have now been officially recognized as W7's Debt Collectors, they had this to say:
"It's been expected for quite a while now, -V-'s love of spending so much on Barbs has left them both short of money and experience - that’s the way of the noob I suppose! One or two experienced and wealthy does not make up for the overwhelming number of bankrupt simcity players.
Their property will be repossessed and redistributed to repay their debt - an ugly job mopping up their mess, but someone has got to do it!"
So far KnK have had to repose 215 villages, and through hefty fighting in the courts V have managed retrieve 30 of them.
As the recession continues to increase in W7, will -V- be able to survive it? Or will they continue having to have their village’s repossessed? One thing is for sure, if they continue on as they currently are, it won't be long before they fall into administration, and if that happens then KnK will have to collect their final payment before -V- go into liquidation.
These truly are sad times for W7.

DeletedUser

lolz,...

Thats took a long time to write up and post..... (about a month)

Stats have always been in your favour since day one and rest of world know you 2 tribes are at war... not so much of a war at mo to your tribe granted

So honestly ,,, What is the point of posting your declaration ??

Just post a good old fashioned tribal bashing to try to get a response, not just a declaration when your well ahead..

Loads of battles can be won,,, ( doesnt mean the war is over)

Good Luck to all involved..

DeletedUser

Fair enough....

Nobody likes loose ends...( you can hang yourself by them)...:spear:

But I have heard, (even tho they are not sending attacks at anyone tribalhuggers SPQR are supporting you in your war)... even tho they are also allied or napped to everyone else...

So is it just KnK, or is it KnK ( with the support of SPQR) declaring ?? (And you know yourself you dont need them ) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now that players are leaving V the treacherous leaders of KNK that call themselves kiss my arse have decided to declare war officially.. whatever diplomacy KNK have with spqr will be betrayed.. spqr will be split up by KNK to follow their game plan. KNK will in all likelihood continue to rule this world .. but for me and many more players, who have witnessed what the leaders of KNK regard as diplomacy, honesty or integrity, it will be a hollow victory. Never have so few been hated by so many.

DeletedUser8768

Fair enough....

Nobody likes loose ends...( you can hang yourself by them)...:spear:

But I have heard, (even tho they are not sending attacks at anyone tribalhuggers SPQR are supporting you in your war)... even tho they are also allied or napped to everyone else...

So is it just KnK, or is it KnK ( with the support of SPQR) declaring ?? (And you know yourself you dont need them ) :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I know, we have no troops of SPQRs in our villages, I cant recall asking for any in the past either?? (genuinely)

This declaration is from KnK, SPQR do have a NAP with -V-, so we would not include them here, they have their own dukes, their own diplomacy, and their own voice.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]So nice to see a decent PnP, awesome work guys.

+Rep[/gfx]

DeletedUser8768

Now that players are leaving V the treacherous leaders of KNK that call themselves kiss my arse have decided to declare war officially.. whatever diplomacy KNK have with spqr will be betrayed.. spqr will be split up by KNK to follow their game plan. KNK will in all likelihood continue to rule this world .. but for me and many more players, who have witnessed what the leaders of KNK regard as diplomacy, honesty or integrity, it will be a hollow victory. Never have so few been hated by so many.

Ill correct you shall I?

We have been waiting, and waiting for you to declare on us.. we were expecting it once the NAP ended between us..

It never happened..

Regardless of who or when players leave your rock solid tribe makes zero difference to our declaration does it?

You make it sound like we now feel we have a chance but haven't in the past... the stats go back to day 1, officially the war started when we set you as enemies, this just allows people to have a read, and for some to laugh at the stats like we do if they haven't noticed before (I'm sure somebody from KnK will post them up, perhaps you would like to contribute that yourself Samuel?)

Your very bitter,. speak to SPQR speak to other tribes about our diplomacy and if we always stick to the terms we agree, I think you will find your continued barb munching is what ended our diplomacy some time back. (don't deny it, the stats tell all)

a hollow victory, .. is victory ..

I can understand why your so upset.. after all, before our relationship broke down, your tribe may have stood a chance on this world,(even if it would of been by us purposely slowing down to allow you to catch up) but you guys messed that up for yourselves..

Dont hate the players... Hate the game.

DeletedUser6603

Can I just add - id like to give all the credit to Tolvic (aka phlipster) for the artistic stuff and writing the second article, and to Reshlock, who wrote the winding up order. Thanks from me to you both ;-)

And in response to Mr Vimes. You know as well as I do why things broke down between our two tribes mate. We got tired of your mass recruiting, barb munching ways, while we worked our socks off taking out Necros, RaGe, O~O and the like. Our growth has always been through pure hard graft, and id happily admit that we have done a bit of recruiting whenever weve seen a bit of potential. Every good tribe does it. You guys however, recruited anything with a pulse, and now you are paying the price for it.

The stats don't lie.....

DeletedUser

And in response to Mr Vimes. You know as well as I do why things broke down between our two tribes mate. We got tired of your mass recruiting, barb munching ways, while we worked our socks off taking out Necros, RaGe, O~O and the like.
Amazing how you forget the REAL reason why things broke down, let me refresh your jaded memory. I personally hammered out an agreement with you "guys" to restrict recruitment in each others home K and also to restrict any barb munching.. within days of this "agreement" lucutarse was barb munching inside our home K and than in one swoop you recruited TS members who where at war with us i quote your illustrious leader from skype.. "we knew that it would damage the alliance but it was too good an opportunity to miss".. so please lets not have the rubbish and the smoke screen unlike you i dont post here to win a popularity contest nor to stroke my ego my only reason for posting is to set the record straight and to warn anyone that is looking for any form of honesty from people who call themselves "kiss my arse", and takes a metal detector to go potaaaatooo picking, that you will betray them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP guys! Been a loooooooooong time since we had a nice declaration, in all the worlds forums.

DeletedUser

Amazing how you forget the REAL reason why things broke down, let me refresh your jaded memory. I personally hammered out an agreement with you "guys" to restrict recruitment in each others home K and also to restrict any barb munching.. within days of this "agreement" lucutarse was barb munching inside our home K and than in one swoop you recruited TS members who where at war with us i quote your illustrious leader from skype.. "we knew that it would damage the alliance but it was too good an opportunity to miss".. so please lets not have the rubbish and the smoke screen unlike you i dont post here to win a popularity contest nor to stroke my ego my only reason for posting is to set the record straight and to warn anyone that is looking for any form of honesty from people who call themselves "kiss my arse", and takes a metal detector to go potaaaatooo picking, that you will betray them.

Agreed. Last time I checked it was you who violated the terms of the agreement so I don't know where you are coming from tbh.

I can also prove that every single member kicked since the start of 'you making us enemies' was because of inactivity. So you understand that claiming it for stats is unjustifiable. And i think trying to use 'humanitarism' in a game speech is quite offensive against real life situations. Sure it wasn't intended.

Also, mass-recruiting. Hmmm, I do believe it was KnK who took in TuToR and then recruited ~TS~. However, we have less members than you so an attempt to imply that we are the mass-recruiters is simply not true.

As far as I know, we have no troops of SPQRs in our villages, I cant recall asking for any in the past either?? (genuinely)

Genuine rubbish. Your tribe has asked for support for SPQR.

DeletedUser

First off, nice declaration :)

+ Rep

Yeah, losing's a pain isn't it? You laughed at O.O when you were 5 million points and O.O was 500K - much worse odds than this, so put up a fight, I remember when you thought of yourselves as the "ODA Whores" of this world, prove it. Fight like the old Victory.

Oh, and when you say "Never have so few been hated by so many.", who are you referring to? Isn't a game a bit of a pathetic excuse for hatred?

DeletedUser

Agreed. Last time I checked it was you who violated the terms of the agreement so I don't know where you are coming from tbh.

I can also prove that every single member kicked since the start of 'you making us enemies' was because of inactivity. So you understand that claiming it for stats is unjustifiable. And i think trying to use 'humanitarism' in a game speech is quite offensive against real life situations. Sure it wasn't intended.

Also, mass-recruiting. Hmmm, I do believe it was KnK who took in TuToR and then recruited ~TS~. However, we have less members than you so an attempt to imply that we are the mass-recruiters is simply not true.

i dont normally post here but the above comments just sound like a bunch of V players wining about what KnK have done in this world.

1- yes we recruited TS members in k43 but V recruited members from an enemy of ours in k53

2- yes we can claim on stats as they don't lie unless a difference of 243 it complete BS too i wonder.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: -V-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,800
Side 2: 1,955
Difference: 1,845

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277
Side 2: 34
Difference: 243

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,982,031
Side 2: 10,223,658
Difference: 11,758,373

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,176,070
Side 2: 266,443
Difference: 1,909,627

chart

3- yes we have more members but i think the average points account for that. mass recruiting implies that we just recruited all over the place randomly yet all the people we have recruited have been for a reason. also can i point out that V had 80+ members 2 weeks ago while KnK barely had 70.

4- we have not needed any support from SPQR and tbh will ask if needed as friends tend to support eachother. im sorry if that is a huge mistake cos if it is iv been playing this game wrong for a long time..... Anyway V's relentless assault on us was so brutal that wer all turtling anyway......oh wait thats not right!!!

would V like me to go on or are you just going to whine at us some more, make up excuses and try and persuade the uk servers that KnK are not as good as you lot.

if so please post your replies as im up for a laugh and mail them to

www. we_waited_so_long_4_U_2_declare_that_we_made_a_full_article_before_you_could_man_up @cranness.com

have a nice day!

matt

DeletedUser

We recruited some of CATS which have a couple of vills in your K.

You recruited ~TS~ which had most of their players in our K.

DeletedUser

im not talking about CATS im taking about some DRX players such as Mk Reborn

and a stepping stone into V. they failed to tell us until i myself had a mail asking to stop attacking a CAT player in k64

matt

DeletedUser8768

I can also prove that every single member kicked since the start of 'you making us enemies' was because of inactivity. So you understand that claiming it for stats is unjustifiable.

~Of course its justifiable.. If a tribe is poor enough to have inactive players sitting long enough for the enemy to take them, its their own fault, it hardly matters does it though in the great scheme of things.. its not exactly a close call with little in it and the inactives deciding who is beating who in the stats.
If you manage to take villages from our inactive players, well done to you for getting there before we do (good luck beating our greedy members to them btw!)

And i think trying to use 'humanitarism' in a game speech is quite offensive against real life situations. Sure it wasn't intended.

Like you say, in a game.. none of our decleration is a personal attack on anyone or their rl situation is it? its all about the game., obviously.

Pablo was clearly pointing out the difference in our recruitment methods here, we recruited using tactic, you recruited to make up numbers, or perhaps points.

ok, you have 1 less member than us, lmao.. but overall.. KnK Tribe Changes: 260, -V- Tribe Changes:582

Your referring to my comment here, Id rather think of it as a mistake, rather than BS if im wrong, like i said, I cant recall, thats me personally, you obviously know more about that that I do, cant say Ive ever looked into it much, or felt the need to.. if they have supported us, cool the alliance is clearly working better than it ever did with yourselves.

My personal view is that there is nothing, nothing! you can throw at us to try and damage our reputation, lower morale, make us look stupid, lier's, cheats, targeting only inactives, or just simply lucky.

stats from day 1 show we have been an aggressive tribe with 1 goal only... ill correct myself before I carry on, 2 goals, to win the world, and to enjoy it.

In the right spirit of the game, good luck to you guys, I hope we can have some friendly banter IG whilst our troops are on route to each others humble abodes.

DeletedUser5942

Just to pick up on this small point: -V- also took in their fair share from TuToR if I recall... Rentokill, Heinous Pleasure (jadjadjad), The NobleGrape.. to name but three