Necros Academy

DeletedUser6603

Could anyone from the Necros leadership come on here and explain the thinking behind your academy? We in KnK are fascinated by its appearance, and would love to know the reasoning for its existence.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Surely they should sort out the actual tribe before starting an academy?

DeletedUser9540

they are desperate to get back to their power, even if it means recruiting B.B.S, and their losing war stats. we in WINNER refuse to leave NA alone, because they are nothing more than refugees.

DeletedUser9540

figured it may do so. not trying to advert, im sure you all know im in WINNER by now :D.

DeletedUser

I would also like to know why you thought it necessary to give us and WINNER the cold shoulder... Quite hilarious tbh. Is it because the leadership have lost it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would also like to know why you thought it necessary to give us and WINNER the cold shoulder... Quite hilarious tbh. You can't handle 100 reports proving that there is a refugee in your tribe so you block us out? Or is it because the leadership have lost it?

You have 8 reports proving you have a refugee in your tribe, I have yet to receive a reply or to see any action :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I wasn't going to say on the externals for his confidentiality's sake but it was "Ginja Ninja".

DeletedUser

What was invalid? A player of ours took two of his villages during the period between him being booted from us and him joining you. Simple as that.

You should have at least replied.

DeletedUser

Yes you did, but you didn't after I sent the reports, it shows that the last message sent was by me.

You never replied regarding the reports, once you had obtained them.

DeletedUser

So you booted him,, then attacked him and then called him a refugee ??

Why did you boot him or did you have every intention of just booting him to try to take his vills then claim him a refugee..

If your sig is correct your a baron arent you ??...

So why dont you just kick players by you...send an attack at them and when other tribes take him/her in show them the report and claim them a refugee...

Dont be pedantic and claim proper enemies refugees not peeps you decided to kick, unless they are proven spies then everyone will attack them

DeletedUser

Why did you boot him or did you have every intention of just booting him to try to take his vills then claim him a refugee..

So why dont you just kick players by you...send an attack at them and when other tribes take him/her in show them the report and claim them a refugee...

Dont be pedantic and claim proper enemies refugees not peeps you decided to kick, unless they are proven spies then everyone will attack them

He was kicked because he was terrible at complying with rules and support requests, along with scrapping with an NAP's member because he thought he was "ready", we're much better off without him.

And yes, he is a refugee, how he became one is totally irrelevant.

My signature is correct, but kicking a neighbour for no apparent reason is pointless and morally unsound. The last time I sat him he was a point-whore as well, he didn't have a level 30 farm until he had 25K points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6598

Do you even play this world if so i'd love to know what tribe your in? I'm no great lover of O.O infact i think its about time they were finished off for good however bashing them with no real knowledge on the subject is a bit un-called for.
Seems someone needs to start reading up on situations before they talk about them second time i've called you up on an un-truth today.

DeletedUser

^ Just what I was thinking (RE playing this world).

I don't think we have any "great lovers", and we may not be the best tribe, but hey, how many tribes have survived since day one?

DeletedUser5942

I'm still waiting for an explanation about the Necros Academy.. or am I missing the point here?

DeletedUser9540

Necros was trying to crawl back to the top. Dean was able to get the council of Necros to join (taking about 1.5m in about 2 seconds), and other members continued to jump. now, N~A is nearly as big as Necros, so im sure they will revert back to BBS.