A Short Story About the Rank 1 tribe....

DeletedUser4147

So the jelly tribe were pototos the other day and i do wonder what chef's been getting at them to cause this transformation? They must have employed Heston Blumenthal on Friday, and on saturday he questioned why?? he took the job. Just saying, he must have took his axes! to take that project. Of course, no matter how much anyone tries this new idea will never Click! with the public.

~Biggsy

Edit: Got click in :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well whenever I sit down to eat pototos and jelly at my computer, I make sure to click! on a link to the song Friday so I can ask myself "Why??" and chop my desktop to smithereens with my axes!

I suppose it's not as culinary as yours, but I like it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Really? I remember there being a profile pic at some point. Ah well. And I appreciate the edit biggsy. Very nice

DeletedUser

No we weren't called jelly. Our current name is to do with Jelly though, not tag.

DeletedUser4147

No we weren't called jelly. Our current name is to do with Jelly though, not tag.

so saying the jelly tribe is fine, if jelly isn't bold. Because your current name is to do with jelly.

So it is, fixed.

DeletedUser

All this name changing makes me wonder what the tribe will be remembered as, you always see players spouting 'Oh, I was a member of W1N or UK4's Gold or W3's Rumble [Rumble was from W3, right? I took a break between W1-W5] etc'. so it'll be mildly interesting to see what name you guys will go by in a few worlds time ;D

DeletedUser117

All this name changing makes me wonder what the tribe will be remembered as, you always see players spouting 'Oh, I was a member of W1N or UK4's Gold or W3's Rumble [Rumble was from W3, right? I took a break between W1-W5] etc'. so it'll be mildly interesting to see what name you guys will go by in a few worlds time ;D

Thats easy, the tribe will be named "the one in W9 that constantly changed its name". Personally I think its funny because the tribal milestones will always have a different tribe on each achievement. It sux as well, because no one will put it on their signature. Unless of course you put W9 - Axes!, POTOTO, Friday, Why?, Click. but then everyone will just think your a tribe hopper.

:lol: