Let's have more banter

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser8109

I don't know if it's just this world but this external forum isn't very active. It would be good if more members of tribes got more involved and we could get some more banter going.

I know a lot of people take this way too seriously, I just try to get a bit of wind up going, it usually works. :lol: But after all, it is a game and not real, although a fear some kids here and grown ups, treat it as though it is.

Maybe, all tribes should get rid of all inactives and fight each other then we could see who really is the best tribe.

So how would you liven the world up as it is becoming a bit dull again?

Someone needs to win this as I for one would like to give W10 a go when it comes up and this one needs to finish before I do that..

DeletedUser

I would do but whenever I lead opps on people they tend to get overwhelmed with RL issues and go inactive, so they never mail back or respond in the forums ... it's a shame really :L

DeletedUser8109

You are a pretty fishh though, how can you scare people who suddenly get RL issues so much?!!

I tell people in RL that I have TW issues so I have to leave reality behind..

DeletedUser

You are a pretty fishh though, how can you scare people who suddenly get RL issues so much?!!

I tell people in RL that I have TW issues so I have to leave reality behind..

In honesty, real life always come first. Hmmm? are aware of some of the stuff i have to deal with and that will always be my main priority. But TW is meant for fun and distraction I agree we need more of that :lol:

DeletedUser

Because when I attack I attack in a school of fishies gwennie, it's so big you could call it a pod of killer whales, and we like to rip everything in sight apart and tear it up in a blind rage, all in the space of minutes seconds, leaving nothing behind but crying children and ice-cream, because we hate children and love ice-cream :)

But normally I'm fine :D

DeletedUser8109

:icon_twisted: I hate children too so I salute your efforts to get rid of them. You should never play Tribal Wars with children or animals but fish are okay. Children scweam and scweam and stamp their feet and tell you you're horrible for attacking them.

Btw why has Shivatasic called all his/her villas, Bunch of Muppets? I like the muppets, I think he should have named every one by the characters though.

I love banter because people tend to believe everything I say is true and can't see the glint in my eye. Old Gwennie is only my alter ego and she is 102 after all and a bit past her prime but she does love a good laugh and getting members of Hmmm? to hate the old girl :lol:

DeletedUser

haha, I don't know but I bet its aimed at towards how crap the rest of hmmm? are being when it comes to supporting each other :L

DeletedUser5851

Because when I attack I attack in a school of fishies gwennie, it's so big you could call it a pod of killer whales, and we like to rip everything in sight apart and tear it up in a blind rage, all in the space of minutes seconds, leaving nothing behind but crying children and ice-cream, because we hate children and love ice-cream :)

But normally I'm fine :D

You attack! :icon_surprised:

I would do but whenever I lead opps on people they tend to get overwhelmed with RL issues and go inactive, so they never mail back or respond in the forums ... it's a shame really :L

Come on now bud please enlighten me as to whom you have lead any kind of OP against? let alone a member who has then been overwhelmed by RL issues and gone inactive because of it.... for the life of me i cant remember anyone mentioning a load of Fish attacks incoming and your stats don't provide me any clues either :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TW ever since the start has always suffered from the summer blues. I have played with some incredible guys over the years knowing I will take over their villages once the summer comes as they drift off to pursue other activities.:icon_redface:

Gwennie has a decent idea about the inactives however I feel that it is the mods who rather spoil the role of inactives on this server. On .net there is no big issue around clearing an inactive account out against an enemy and elsewhere I play it is always the first thing a tribe does before a large assault is to send in the inactives first.

The other big issue slowing this world down is some particular setting's. I dislike the fake limit as this allows easy stacking of target villages meaning players end up in a grinding slog to take 1 village at a time off each other. There is nothing like 5k of incomings to sort the men from the boys (no offense Gwennie) :icon_wink:. Also packet cost's (soon to be remedied) and the ultra large barbs that encourage large fat cat players with little ability. However to be fair we all knew the settings before we joined up.

So to sum up we end up with players here like fish who munch barbs and inactives (not sure of the total percentages as it was making me sick after the first few pages):mad: or Gwennie trying to wind others up and at this point the mods here step in with a big stick to drag things back on topic. (if I never reply again you will all know they are still beating me) :lol:

DeletedUser8109

I wonder if I start a little entertainment, in jest we can get more than 5 people contributing on W5 externals!! Keep it friendly, it's just a bit of fun. Here I go and you can't put yourself..

Best Attacking Player: I can only say who has been the best against me and it was God Helldog.

Best Defending Player: I'm pretty good :icon_wink: but I'd say silkGPN.

Most Grumpy Player: Leo Fender, the arguments we had were monumental or just mental!!

Most Entertaining Player: Besides me :icon_cool: I'd say Sir Tolga, where is he, I miss him.

Player you miss most and why: Dammo because she disliked me so much it was very entertaining.

person you'd like to meet face to face: Gotta be Bornsurvivior as we've been team mates for a couple of years now.

DeletedUser1342

Ok im going to move this to the Tavern seeing as its general chat about the forums.

Gwennie, they have done something similar to your last post in this post, maybe you should try and revive that one seeing as the full thread is dedicated to it? then add any extra choices into setup already in the Op.

DeletedUser

You attack! :icon_surprised:

Come on now bud please enlighten me as to whom you have lead any kind of OP against? let alone a member who has then been overwhelmed by RL issues and gone inactive because of it.... for the life of me i cant remember anyone mentioning a load of Fish attacks incoming and your stats don't provide me any clues either :icon_rolleyes:

Do you guys not remember splodger whining for support? If I remember rightly you sent all of mbigs support to his villages :L

DeletedUser5851

Do you guys not remember splodger whining for support? If I remember rightly you sent all of mbigs support to his villages :L

Erm.. nope :icon_biggrin:

Mbig's account never had a sitter hence why it went inactive and was booted... so no i didn't send any of his troops that way.

DeletedUser

Odd since when we took his villages they were full of mbig's incomings :p

DeletedUser5851

Odd since when we took his villages they were full of mbig's incomings :p

I said nothing about he himself sending support to splodger... as any good tribe member should do, being as close as they were.

I merely pointed out i did not send any of his troops that way as you implied in this..

If I remember rightly you sent all of mbigs support to his villages :L

Just a note but this player you have personally hit so hard he develops RL issues or has gone inactive (your words not mine) seems to being doing ok against you.... lost 5 retook 4 of them.

Considering the array of attackers against him i really don't think that is bad at all but then i guess you are just one of the easier ones to deal with huh?

Do yourself a favour mate don't try and take credit for tribe OPs when you personally have the bare minimum of input or results... its kinda stupid and undermines the work of your tribe mates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think there is a far more simple way to see how "useful" (and I use the word useful quite wrongly) Fishh has been on World 5.

According to twstats;

Total conquers - 134
Barbs - 43
Internals - 48
Hmmm? - 12 (of which he still holds 5, so effectively he has only taken 5 villages against us)

Clearly terrorising your enemies! Eeep D:

ODA - 105. (5,305,980 score).

You've been here for 395 days, which amounts to you gaining 13,432 ODA a day. So you clear one and a third villages every week, on average.

So all those OPs you organised, where's the ODA from them? Or were you hitting barbs ... not that that would be a surprise. :icon_rolleyes:

Do us all a favour and just shut up, before you embarrass yourself even more.

DeletedUser7848

You've been here for 395 days, which amounts to you gaining 13,432 ODA a day. So you clear one and a third villages every week, on average.

did u work that out by dividing odt by days here? or is there a part of tw stats i havnt seen xD

DeletedUser

take out about 3 months of being sat from that with very little to no growth.

Either way the point of this forum is for the banter so whey ;)
I

Just a note but this player you have personally hit so hard he develops RL issues or has gone inactive (your words not mine) seems to being doing ok against you.... lost 5 retook 4 of them.

Also, no-where did I say that this was about splodger, seeing as he was mentioned after the statement you have used. ;)