iPod Lost the Love!

DeletedUser

Looks like iPod still cant keep their members and are now on the downward spiral...

It seems like The Great and Mighty Ruffus, was challenged over what he does for the tribe.... then decided because they knew he did Nowt, to kick the 6 most active members he had in his tribe...

They have now formed Love!.

Congrats guys.... Good move!

Is the end for the once No.1 tribe on W8 iPod....????????????

DeletedUser1410

LOL no its not the end its the start
I had RL issues and did do nothing for the last 2 months but the way the council was running it was a JOKE!
so have kicked the old WKD members and some others have left
good luck to them all
But I don't need you to tell me how to run a tribe lol
Or anyone else

DeletedUser7369

I had RL issues and did do nothing for the last 2 months but the way the council was running it was a JOKE!
good luck to them all
Or anyone else

Nobody tried telling you how to run it just that you should actually TRY running it. was not that long ago you told people to leave and join other tribes.

DeletedUser5582

good luck to them all
Or anyone else

Always thought you were a bit of a screamer Ruffus and as have said before on these forums have heard good things about your leadership skills and not so good.

I always though merge between IFib and WKD was a mistake (would WKD have made top spot had they gone it alone would say yes think they would have done) but agreeing to merge was your decision and then not dealing with the issues that arose has to be laid at your door not blaming others as you seem to do here.

Look at the quality players that have left Ifib which speaks volumes really in my book. To lose one maybe but to lose so many is careless!

Would I tell you how to run a tribe no but think we will let the stats decide!

Anyway hope you can prove me wrong and rebuild Ifib into a top tribe again and look forward to seeing you give it your best but doubt the boot the active approach is the way forward but we'll see.

Go Ifib :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1410

CF I agree with you iPod might not be number 1 again so what?
But we'll be here long enough to prove a few things I'm sure

@ Lighty
they didn't leave I kicked them
Big difference, and they and I know why I did it? if they want to bring it to the externals so be it I have nothing to hide or I wouldn't be here now

@ jpmullane

A few RL issues had come up sorry for having a life outside TW
I told you to leave and find new tribe but you didn't, thats not my problem

So in short
some members wanted to do thing that in my opinion were silly
Also I felt that I was disrespected because I had some RL issue
I'm back now so
we'll see what happens

One last thing to CF?
you claim to be a good player? I have yet to see you stick to one account?
Prove me wrong?

DeletedUser6695

Quite a random attack at me, however I have never claimed good player. In fact I often call myself a noob, however I don't see any relevance to the statement I actually refrained from flaming you but now you're practically begging for it :/

Lastly.. Inevitable w7 rank 10 then quit

W9 cold-fusion currently rank 17(i think would be higher except for a little mishap)

Both my accounts :)

Now please don't attempt a cheap shot at me again or I won't be so nice

DeletedUser1410

lol Why
all you seem to do is have a go at me and my tribes?
As do alot of other people on these so call friendly forums?
Cheap shot I have loads but usually never bring myself to lower myself to the level of some on the forums
BUt hey why not seems to be fun to flame others?

DeletedUser6695

Tbh most of your tribes deserved to be flamed because they are terrible or have potential and you mess it up (404 and iPod).

And for the record I have never flamed you and the only tribe of yours I flamed was Ebola because well they quite frankly deserved it.

DeletedUser

Hey CF. So you play the RTS account when the Mrs. isn't there? Congrats. on the baby and my thanks to WNFF for making me
"Defender of the Day". Much appreciated. :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Rts? I assume that's returntosender?

No I don't play that acc, where did you get that idea from?

DeletedUser

Really? My mistake then. You seem to have been everywhere else and done all there is to do in TW. Just thought you might had a hand in that as well. Sorry. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey CF. So you play the RTS account when the Mrs. isn't there? Congrats. on the baby and my thanks to WNFF for making me

What a Noob... maybe you should have a look at the player profiles of these players attacking you and see if CF appears there... (no offence to CF, if he played the Returntosender account with us we would be top 10 easy by now).

Congrats lease you know how to defend to get the "Defender of the Day". Pity you didnt help your other Fate members when the tribe lost 3 villas to us and Will-Nuke-For-Food.

How many in your tribe? What rank? Compared to us 5 members?

Bring it On!

DeletedUser

CF does not play on the RTS account and never has done. Also, don't refer to me as anyone's MRS, I'm a person in my own right and the account is not co-played with my partner.

If you read the external forums more often, you would realise you were congratulating the wrong people on the birth of their baby. But I will thank you for congratulating my partner and I all the same :)

P.S. WNFF thanks you for his Attacker of the Day award, it's nice to see some mutual respect :)

DeletedUser6695

Lol, I just realised you congratulated me for having a baby... I hope I don't have one, I'm only 17 :lol:

DeletedUser8195

Lol, I just realised you congratulated me for having a baby... I hope I don't have one, I'm only 17 :lol:

Well I'm 16 and my baby is nearly 2 :/

Tut tut Ruffus! Everyone knows it's TW before RL ;) get your priorities right nublet

DeletedUser7369

Lets be clear. Nobody minded ruffus had real life issues. The problem was the fact he did nothing for months and eventually a few of our experienced members decided to take responsibility for leading and all of a sudden Ruffus decided he had time to lead afterall and kicked us. I think the fact we took an interest in running things a week ago and the stats in all our wars improved in that time stands testament to the fact we were moving in the right direction.

Regardless, i wish those members that stay in Ipod the best of luck. I suspect that now there is no threat to his leadership you may see ruffus vanish into inactivity again but you never know. If he stays then this may actually have benefitted you as well as the rest of us