Wow... W1nge are total noobs

DeletedUser

It seems that W1nge cannot defeat Nomads Single-handedly, so they have to call in Hunter and Time to...

all this war happened was due to fact that we Nomads left time after merging with them as we didnt like how the tribe was run...

Now look at where w1nge is... and then look at Nomads... after that look at the position of time ( who declares war on us first.. and cant even fight a fair battle) and finally.. look at HUNTER...

it has to take 3 tribes to take on Nomads... total noobs.

1. W1nge
5. Hunter
17. Time
26.NMDS

DeletedUser6695

Wait, the rank one tribe is full of noobs because we want to noble easy vills?

You are either jealous of our awesomeness or lack intelligence (probably both)

DeletedUser

Wait, the rank one tribe is full of noobs because we want to noble easy vills?

well if yu wanted to noble easy vills.. why did you have to get 2 other puppet tribes to help you... surely you couldve nobled us as we are "easy vills"

You are either jealous of our awesomeness or lack intelligence (probably both)

jealousy does not come in to this... and surely im not the one who lacks intelligence.. as im not the one calling the help of my 2 puppet tribes to help me noble some "easy vills"

DeletedUser

Easy villages and barbs are the exact same in my mind, I don't care about it to be honest, but some ego maniac might.

DeletedUser6695

well if yu wanted to noble easy vills.. why did you have to get 2 other puppet tribes to help you... surely you couldve nobled us as we are "easy vills"

jealousy does not come in to this... and surely im not the one who lacks intelligence.. as im not the one calling the help of my 2 puppet tribes to help me noble some "easy vills"

Your assumptions are ridiculous, maybe you should think of the alternative.

Your tribe is so bad everyone wanted a few easy vills

DeletedUser

oh sorry my bad noob.. so how easy are the vills.. have we all been rimmed yet???

DeletedUser6695

erm... are you being serious? You want me to keep count of nukes lost against noobs who have less points than my single account :D

Im sure seeing as you are quite clearly pro you understand the effects of morale when nobling such small players?

and regarding being rimmed what the hell has that got to do with easy vills? we're fiighting more than one 'war' ya know

DeletedUser

Are you saying that you can't wipe them because you're fighting on other fronts? You're ahead of the game by roughly 4 million points compared to your closest competitor :p

DeletedUser

erm... are you being serious? You want me to keep count of nukes lost against noobs who have less points than my single account :D

Im sure seeing as you are quite clearly pro you understand the effects of morale when nobling such small players?

and regarding being rimmed what the hell has that got to do with easy vills? we're fiighting more than one 'war' ya know

well clearly you must have took morale into account before declaring war on us?

and cf are u tryin to say your a point whore?

well maybe you shouldnt have declared on us if your fighting more than one war

DeletedUser

Are you saying that you can't wipe them because you're fighting on other fronts? You're ahead of the game by roughly 4 million points compared to your closest competitor :p

theyre noobs lol :p

DeletedUser6695

well clearly you must have took morale into account before declaring war on us?

and cf are u tryin to say your a point whore?

well maybe you shouldnt have declared on us if your fighting more than one war

Yeh sure im a pointwhore, I only have 1.93mil oda.

and seriously 5 of our players are attacking you and they aren't exactly big players, you're obviously going to last for a while :lol:

on a final note, what gives you the impression we're noobs? You are on the rim and players right next door to you are double your size and seeing as you're so pro you must know that the rim on UK is easy and the farming is great so you should be much larger:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

seeing as you're so pro
first of all when did i ever say i was a pro...

and seriously 5 of our players are attacking you and they aren't exactly big players, you're obviously going to last for a while
are yu really sure its 5 players.. i doubt that very much... are you trying to say Turricano is a small player... and didnt w1nge originate from the rims... you guys arent exactlii core now are you?

and FYI.. i was on the rims.. when i joined NMDs.. and when you guys declared war on us.. and tried using bullyin mails to get us to jump ship.. wel some noobs fell for it..others didnt..as you can see... our tribe was based on LOYALTY and TRUST..

DeletedUser6695

first of all when did i ever say i was a pro...

are yu really sure its 5 players.. i doubt that very much... are you trying to say Turricano is a small player... and didnt w1nge originate from the rims... you guys arent exactlii core now are you?

and FYI.. i was on the rims.. when i joined NMDs.. and when you guys declared war on us.. and tried using bullyin mails to get us to jump ship.. wel some noobs fell for it..others didnt..as you can see... our tribe was based on LOYALTY and TRUST..

Well you're calling the best players on the world noobs, so surely that means you must think you're better no?

And yes im sure its only 5 players as it clearly shows it on the war stats also Turricano is quite small at just over 100k

And finally W1nge are a rim tribe? yeh sure whatever you say of course we arent in the core.

Please note the last line is sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you're calling the best players on the world noobs, so surely that means you must think you're better no?

well i have the entitlement of freedom of speech and opinion .. so i can think and say whatever i want...
and i never sed i was better..

And finally W1nge are a rim tribe? yeh sure whatever you say of course we arent in the core
Please note the last line is sarcasm

well you aint so good at sarcasm now..are ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

CF what account are you playing now?

well i have the entitlement of freedom of speech and opinion .. so i can think and say whatever i want...
and i never sed i was better..

well you aint so good at sarcasm now..are ya?

Im still on Iron Brew, Will just playing cause Matt is on holidays.

and double edge...im not sure if you're aware but you usually dont go around calling superior players noobs :icon_wink:

but seriously, do you really think w1nge are a rim tribe? cause that is actually quite funny :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah right okay :) But CF, just my opinion but.. W1NGE were a mid-rim tribe (world's so small so could class it as that) until the ex-iPod/WKD members joined them as those are the core ones.

DeletedUser6695

Ah right okay :) But CF, just my opinion but.. W1NGE were a mid-rim tribe (world's so small so could class it as that) until the ex-iPod/WKD members joined them as those are the core ones.

w1nge was founded by my first account on day 1 at around 9am...

hardly a rim tribe