World 8's wars + random comments.

DeletedUser

Again, because nothing is wrtten on the forums about which wars are on going i though we could get an update on who is fighting who?

My tribe - Dogs - Main war with Honey, also picking off some rim tribes when we need to or can do.

GO - what i know have been picking apart PP(plundering pirates) for a while and have a new war with FATE going on now.

W1NGE - Fighting PAIN i think? is that the only one?

Any others out there having a scrappy do atm? Please notice the random comments in the title, spam/arguments/bickering are all welcome :)

DeletedUser

Out on the rim...

H D, ~RG~ & -DoD- vs. =GA=

-DoD- vs. MAD (Although this has gone very very quiet lately, they've finally realised that they can't noble unsupported, one village players!)

DeletedUser

I think MAD maybe having a crack at FATE also so possibly thats why they have gone quiet on you guys. Anyone from FATE or MAD want to enlighten us?

DeletedUser9793

This is a bit of a tricky thread. Especially as another thread is about PnP. So is this thread for the truth and the other thread for propaganda [deception/manipulation]? They dont sit comfortably next to each other.
But I agree the intention is to generate and have fun with all aspects of the game.

DeletedUser

The other thread is just generally getting peoples opinions on where the decent PnP has disapearred too, not for posting pnp in.

This is for finding out what wars are being fought on world 8 atm. Not many seem keen on posting what wars are being fought though oO

Nothing untoward meant at all with these threads, just as mentioned ^^ and trying to drum up some activity in the externals for 8.

DeletedUser9793

Yeah
The prob is that decent clear declarations of war dont seem to be that bothered with. So we fight dirty wars. Some we shout about and others we just get on with.
But that goes exactly to what you meant about a thread for decent PnP.

At the mo, we are fighting a Tribe who have declared on us for having "fast cars and hot girls" . Can you magine how low down the toilet u bend we have to go to entertain proapganda and politics with that....

DeletedUser

Maybe, but who cares how far down you have to go, it would be easy to come up with something amusing and with real good pics :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser9793

To amuse the only other guy who reads this thread...

The tribe Armani has declared war on tribe Humpty Dumpty!

War name: hot girls and fast cars

Declaration:
been fighting for a few months although we've pretty much won because we've got the girls and the fast cars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having sent our spies out to their villages to find out if the declaration is based upon fact or wishful thinking, our scouts have now provided evidence to support Armani's declaration:

60156-ugly_girl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure your fully understanding what i am on about in these threads matey^
This thread is for discussing who is at war with who, and maybe even who is winning. The other thread i made is for discussing what happened to decent PnP and what could be done to revive it.

Neither thread is for posting declarations in these need to have a thread on there own, possibly with some war stats if it has been on going for a while to see where each tribe stands. Then peeps can have there opinion on that war.

DeletedUser4389

GO vs FATE war is still in it's infancy and am sure it will hot up some.

but so far FATE's attacks on our more vulnerable players have mostly been thwarted with some fantastic defensive work by GO

FATE have started to stack each other more now also (our scouts and spies report) and seem now to realise that they are fighting a well organised tribe now!

Am sure over the course of the next week things will change dramatically though :D

DeletedUser

Honey Enemies
Fate - been warring these guys since prior to the honey takeover, still doing well against them
DOGS - these are doing better in the stats against us, willl this continue tho?
Nation - was at one point honeys main war, now they are all done we can focus elsewhere
PKs - just for extra fun :D

DeletedUser9546

Go vs PP is no more due to the council making PP there academy tribe.

DeletedUser

So much for all of the macho "We have no academy tribe and we will slaughter the families of who utter such words" nonsense then.

DeletedUser

Lol Pushty, nice one! noticed that also, but didn't want to be first to comment as I fear their Academy tribe. Oh no! Arghhhh!

DeletedUser

So what's happening to PP's two academy tribes?(God knows why, you should sort out your main tribe before even thinking about going down the foolish road of academy tribes, *hint hint*). Could use some more farms out here on the rim...

DeletedUser

whayyyy, back online baby...

coming back to one of the earlier posts.

the MAD vs dod war has gone very quiet. I had a discussion with the council leaders and argued that fighting and nobling dod was tantamount to nobling empty barbarian villages and we would do better for attacking some real players :p that and half the tribe couldnt attack because of the points difference hahaha...

dont worry pushty darling, I havent forgotten you :p

DeletedUser

Haha, snake eater (I think that's his name), your top player, has lost several "nukes" and trains to one of our 1 village guys, and he didn't even have tribal support LMAO!

DeletedUser

yes... well done.... your one village completely low morale killers are doing well... its ok, im encouraging some 100 point people to wipe you out... they wont be affected