UK 10 Prizes!!!

DeletedUser

Since this is our 10th anniversary world, and in .co.uk we do stuff differently :) the TW staff has decided to issue some bonus forum prizes in addition to the other prizes that will be given for the worlds' winners.

The winning tribe of UK 10 will receive special UK 10 Avatar badges, a color and a title!!! The badges have already been made, but we are open for ideas on what the title should be and color issued for the winners. Some rules do apply:

• The title and color will only be applied to one forum account

• The forum account that the color/title is applied to MUST match the in-game account
This means that if you are co-playing, only one account will get the forum title/color, and only the account that matches the in-game account will get the forum title/color. For example, if I played under an alias and co-played with Tracey, only the alias forum account would receive the badge and title/color, my jp68plus1 account and Traceys account wouldn't receive them.

Any input on color and title would be greatly appreciated, hope y'all enjoy!!

DeletedUser

• The forum account that the color/title is applied to MUST match the in-game account
This means that if you are co-playing, only one account will get the forum title/color, and only the account that matches the in-game account will get the forum title/color. For example, if I played under an alias and co-played with Tracey, only the alias forum account would receive the badge and title/color, my jp68plus1 account and Traceys account wouldn't receive them.

What if an account changes owner and the original owner has made a forum account already? Seems a little unfair to me.

DeletedUser

If the account ownership changes hands, the prizes will still be awarded to the actual in-game account that is on the forum. It really is a lesser of 2 evils. If we didn't have these 2 rules in place, whats to stop people claiming that 30 people were coplayers and all should get the prizes?

DeletedUser

If the account ownership changes hands, the prizes will still be awarded to the actual in-game account that is on the forum. It really is a lesser of 2 evils. If we didn't have these 2 rules in place, whats to stop people claiming that 30 people were coplayers and all should get the prizes?

He means that one forum account is still given the prizes, just not the same one as the IGN (because ownership has changed hands).

So you're still only giving away one prize to one forum account.

DeletedUser

I guess this way it discourages account jumping. Probably a good thing.

As for colour: purple or jade are the traditional colours of empire, and both would contrast quite well with the current forum colour scheme.

As for the title: something ridiculously grand. "Master of the World" perhaps?

I guess we have nearly three years to think of something. Although it might be nice for the current leaders of the world to have a provisional title while the world is still live?

DeletedUser

Although it might be nice for the current leaders of the world to have a provisional title while the world is still live?

Yes please. Only rank 1 player before it finishes though.
Should be for all worlds imo.

DeletedUser

I guess this way it discourages account jumping. Probably a good thing.

That is an added bonus yes, no account hoping, and hopefully keep original players on their accounts.

As for colour: purple or jade are the traditional colours of empire, and both would contrast quite well with the current forum colour scheme.

Purple is Tracey's CM color. Jade might work...don't think any staff has a jade color.

As for the title: something ridiculously grand. "Master of the World" perhaps?

It'll be up to whoever wins I suppose, but it will only be one type a title for the tribe, not everyone getting different titles. I know you didn't imply that, just wanted to really get that out there.

I guess we have nearly three years to think of something. Although it might be nice for the current leaders of the world to have a provisional title while the world is still live?

The only problem with that is since ranks and tribes change constantly and the lock isn't on until later in the world for tribes, might be a little too much trouble doing it early on, on whoever is in first at the time.

DeletedUser

mmm this could make me stay past start up. Doubt it though :p

DeletedUser

Yay! Another reason for us average players to feel bad D:

DeletedUser

You are average. You said it not me. You insulting yourself but at least your being honest now. Colours, green for envy and bage to show where simple players. I think it probably wont look good but it represents something remarkable

DeletedUser4147

So...

Every member of the winning tribe gets a title? - Could be the tribes Tag (e.g: Hello w10 Winner) as the title?

And for the Tribes duke(s) they could have 'Hello w10 Leader'?

And obivously the top player gets something simple like: World 10 Winner.

something along those lines?

it is every member of the tribe gets a title, but it'd be the same title? i am right their? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes all the members of the tribe would have the same title. Would be like "UK10 Champs" or something like that but thats up to you all.

DeletedUser

Yes all the members of the tribe would have the same title. Would be like "UK10 Champs" or something like that but thats up to you all.

That title is boring, we need something like "God Like" or "Immortal one" it's cooler.

DeletedUser

I say we make the title something simple but obvious like:

"Yeah, I won UK10"

DeletedUser

This could make me stay past start up too
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator: