World 8's wars + random comments.

DeletedUser

You would of thought a player of his size would have learned to use the simulator by now? And how to compose a decent nuke...

DeletedUser

possibly... maybe you should teach him... im too lazy :p

so are hd really fighting armani?

DeletedUser

Is there a FATE gangbang going on atm then?? GO and Honey both attacking them and i heard MAD were aswell? Why are FATE so disliked on W8?

DeletedUser

i dont think its much of a gangbang, theyre just not liked... it works in our interest however to work together in it so why not...

DeletedUser

Is there a FATE gangbang going on atm then?? GO and Honey both attacking them and i heard MAD were aswell? Why are FATE so disliked on W8?

I'm pretty sure Armani (=GA=) are fighting them too.

DeletedUser

I presume because they seem to be the easiest big target

DeletedUser

cant say you and hd are giving them much of a kicking if theyre attacking fate as well... they must have got bored of you hahahaha

DeletedUser9793

...slides out of armchair...
Did someone say war and boredom.? Yep still waiting for something to happen. Cant fight now. Nurse is giving out medication. Its rest time. zzzzzzz

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

I'm willing to bet all those tribes are attacking FATE due to you and your insistance on being called Sam even though you play under Iron.Duke. Still throwing the toys and threatening leave a tribe if they don't call you Sam, dukey???

DeletedUser

*WKD* was first to declare on fate, which i duked then i took over honey and diplomacy remains the same, they actually were foolish enough to order me out of thier continent.

DeletedUser9241

I'm willing to bet all those tribes are attacking FATE due to you and your insistance on being called Sam even though you play under Iron.Duke. Still throwing the toys and threatening leave a tribe if they don't call you Sam, dukey???

by the by old friend and i won that argument didn't I?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

by the by old friend and i won that argument didn't I?

:icon_razz:

Friends a strong word:icon_eek:

Remember the poll you started on it??

Support...
I need support, my name is Sam... right?
Yes
1 vote (6,67%)

No
9 votes (60,00%)

I only know you as awesomeness :p
5 votes (33,33%)

That suggest to me that you lost Dukey, now climb back in your playpen and behave.

DeletedUser9241

:icon_eek:

a third of dogs know me only as awesomeness so gratifying...

and friend is an appropriate word you have done me no reason to dislike you

or you can hold a grudge for no reason but that's just so immature

and as i recall tbb told you all to drop it :icon_cool: and call me sam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

a third of dogs know me only as awesomeness so gratifying...

and friend is an appropriate word you have done me no reason to dislike you

or you can hold a grudge for no reason but that's just so immature

and as i recall tbb told you all to drop it :icon_cool: and call me sam

Yep, shame i deleted the mail that told us it was just a daft immature kid typing and to humour you:icon_wink: So on that note, this is my last post on this subject. Random Comments/arguments are fine but this is old and old arguments are boring, for me and probably most reading it also.

DeletedUser9241

Just a month ago I was moaning about being bored now I'm on 2 frontlines:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Go vs PP is no more due to the council making PP there academy tribe.

It seems someone brought in the academy tribe with no consultation of others. GO members were up in arms about this new academy, many members had noble claims on this new GO cell. Power to the people the academy is dropped and war is back on the cards.