Player Picture Thread

• Thread starter Fear and Loathing
  • Start date

DeletedUser5774

It meant that I don't particularly care if you've gotten uglier or prettier.

DeletedUser

It meant that I don't particularly care if you've gotten uglier or prettier.

But u did care when u wrote that suggestion.
You cared about my looks so u gave an advice and i followed your word...idk why youdon't care anymore but i think you should start caring again to see the end result. :)

DeletedUser5774

No, I made an observation. I don't particularly care about how you look. Passing a comment from my observation from what I saw doesn't mean I cared.

DeletedUser

No, I made an observation. I don't particularly care about how you look. Passing a comment from my observation from what I saw doesn't mean I cared.

I agree, that was an observation but u also said that because of your careness towards me.
u care, so stop acting like u don't care when we both know u care

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I lost my blurry picture so this'll do >.>

imag0081oi.jpg

Ikr, I wish it was blurry too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm, here's a more recent pic, it's lacking something though, namely my godly aura :(

It just doesn't inspire fear quite the same way as starting in my 15x15 does for some reason.

nogodlyaura.jpg

And no, I'm not as think as you drunk I am in that picture.

DeletedUser

Hey nauz, pretty sure I said this somewhere. What happens when you start posting on the forums? You start playing again. It's a curse. >.<

DeletedUser

You look nothing like I expected Nauz. Also, mustache does not suit you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You look nothing like I expected Nauz. Also, mustache does not suit you.

Meh, whenever clean-shaven I look ridiculously young, so much so that people assume I'm 17-18. Shaved about a week ago, and wish I hadn't.

DeletedUser

Missed a word; "wannabe".

And as a side note, I'm not trolling, I seriously think that stache looks ridicilous on you.

/MSG fashion police