The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

Whats that about?^^

A girl called Fumika who's job is to go around delivering mail from the afterlife to people it's addressed to.

The story's deeper than that, and if you want to read a synopsis with a few spoilers check wikipedia here.

I just watched it in the hope of finding some good anime to pass the time, but ended up watching the whole series [12 episodes] in two days. I'd recommend this if you've got time and don't mind a sad, but enjoyable anime :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A girl called Fumika who's job is to go around delivering mail from the afterlife to people it's addressed to.

The story's deeper than that, and if you want to read a synopsis with a few spoilers check wikipedia here.

I just watched it in the hope of finding some good anime to pass the time, but ended up watching the whole series [12 episodes] in two days. I'd recommend this if you've got time and don't mind a sad, but enjoyable anime :icon_wink:

:S

I just enjoy sad anime when it's either blood or horror in it (both is best<3):/

Someone got horror or something?^^

DeletedUser

Yea, in the united states a girl attacked and almost killeds hes father with a hacher after seeing higurashi:icon_twisted:

Uh ok? See it teaches you how to fight i guess ^^ *Worries about rena ryunugu as she might be the girl depicted above*

DeletedUser

Uh ok? See it teaches you how to fight i guess ^^ *Worries about rena ryunugu as she might be the girl depicted above*

Yea^^

My favorite character i the world, nothing beats her:icon_cool:

Gotta find a new psycho/horroranime!:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yea^^

My favorite character i the world, nothing beats her:icon_cool:

Gotta find a new psycho/horroranime!:icon_confused:

How about Hell Girl?

I haven't watched that yet but I'd like to see how it goes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser312

Bumpage for the sake of anime.

Hell Girl, I think it's freaky >_<

DeletedUser

Bumpage for the sake of anime.

Hell Girl, I think it's freaky >_<

Bumpage, and I think it's probably worth watching for the story line and the content, who knows it might be quite interesting... as are most of the murder mystery / horror / phsyco animes :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bumpage, and I think it's probably worth watching for the story line and the content, who knows it might be quite interesting... as are most of the murder mystery / horror / phsyco animes :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

lol quoting yourself, epic way to success.

DeletedUser

Found out that there's a 13th episode of Shigofumi, but can't see where to watch it in English subs!!

DeletedUser

i like the usual :
Naruto : just the best Neji is my favourite person
Bleach : good but boring sometimes the ice dragon guy ftw :)