Most Loved and Hated?

DeletedUser

So the forums are drying up again as everyone is picking up on and its the same old faces in the forums, hopefully this thread should give us a couple more days chatting and maybe some new faces may join us as everyone can get involved :)

The idea is to answer the questions below i have asked in your opinion with 3 answers to each question, you cant vote for yourself or your own tribe, has to be something or someone to not do with your account.

Which players do you love the most?
Which leaders do you love the most?
Which tribes do you love the most
Which forum poster do you love the most?
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also)

Which players do you hate the most?
Which leaders do you hate the most?
Which tribes do you hate the most?
Which forum poster do you hate the most?
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also)

Easy enough, i know love and hate are strong words but they are better words to use, if you dont feel the need to answer one of them or cant give 3 answers to all of them dont worry ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Serinous
2. Serinous
3. Nation
4. IXXXI

6. Zipolishboy
7. None
8. R.M.C
9. Punksta

DeletedUser

Which players do you love the most?- I.R.Hamstah
Which leaders do you love the most?- Ruffus is a good leader, but I would also say Mark is aswell
Which tribes do you love the most- None in particular
Which forum poster do you love the most?- Hmm... I like Luca's post's as theres intelligence to them
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also)- I may not like the tribe, but I like GO's as it reminds me of my old sega days :lol:

Which players do you hate the most?- troygrendon
Which leaders do you hate the most?- troygrendon's tribe leader
Which tribes do you hate the most?- clash
Which forum poster do you hate the most?- I dnt really hate any...although there is some i dissagree with
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also)- Mr Chief's forum signature

DeletedUser

Which players do you love the most? - Gotta be... Luca, quite a funny guy despite him bullying me on skype!
Which leaders do you love the most? - No idea for UK8 to be honest.
Which tribes do you love the most - None in particular. I do not know too many people on UK servers and don't know the tribes all to well (the ones I do, I dislike)
Which forum poster do you love the most? - Umm.. Not really sure either :icon_confused:
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also) - Meh Meh Meh's .. Chuck norris approved!

Which players do you hate the most? -
Phroar, would have to be WarMongrel because of a personal vendetta.
Which leaders do you hate the most? - DirtyRats... He founded a family tribe who recruits refugee's, recruits without mails and he doesn't know what tagging is, nor what a full nuke consists of. Quite a bad leader, don't you think? Ontop of that he is also very arrogant and doesn't listen to other people.
Which tribes do you hate the most? - N0.1 and N0..1, both hug everything and recruit refugee's. Oh and they also recruit without invites :icon_rolleyes:
Which forum poster do you hate the most? - Nobody in particular, I would have to say I expect this to be me for most people though :icon_sad:
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also) - Ummmmm N0.1's, just look at it :lol:

DeletedUser7369

Love the most - nippery slipple and Stokepa31. Their sits got me to rank 5.

Leader - Uninvited guest - she is just awesome (game the rest of w1nge leadership keep tolerating barb nobling n recruiting a refugee)

Tribe - wkd

Forum poster - aren't enough to choose from and I won't add to luca's ego/rep voluntarily.

COA - never waste my time looking. If I'm on your profile it's to check out targets not review your graphic skills

Hate??? Not really a hater tbh. Simply all the barb nobling players and tribes.

DeletedUser9005

Which players do you love the most? t-i-m
Which leaders do you love the most? Mr Agraman
Which tribes do you love the most? My tribe - Defcon
Which forum poster do you love the most? No clue
Which COA do you love the most? Gruz's in game COA.

Which players do you hate the most? Flamed Inferno..
Which leaders do you hate the most? SaxonWarriors was a V. Bad leader, In fact, Most of N0.1 were appalling.
Which tribes do you hate the most? Right now, I don't hate any.
Which forum poster do you hate the most? ..... See above
Which COA do you hate the most?Hellonearth

DeletedUser

Which players do you love the most? My friends i have met on tw and chat to on skype

Which leaders do you love the most? One who knows they are not always right

Which tribes do you love the most? None, my feelings in this game are just to enjoy

Which forum poster do you love the most? Have not noticed many that are special, but
confess to not looking that hard

Which COA do you love the most? Not something i have looked at (again)

Which players do you hate the most? Strong words, i love you all, but that wont stop me from playing the game

Which leaders do you hate the most? Osama Bin Laden? etc

Which tribes do you hate the most? None

Which forum poster do you hate the most? My own, its never good enough

Which COA do you hate the most? Yep, mine is pretty naff at the moment

DeletedUser8867

Thankyou

Which players do you love the most? - Gotta be... Luca, quite a funny guy despite him bullying me on skype!
Which leaders do you love the most? - No idea for UK8 to be honest.
Which tribes do you love the most - None in particular. I do not know too many people on UK servers and don't know the tribes all to well (the ones I do, I dislike)
Which forum poster do you love the most? - Umm.. Not really sure either :icon_confused:
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also) - Meh Meh Meh's .. Chuck norris approved!
easter-egg%20uk1.jpg

Which players do you hate the most? -
Phroar, would have to be WarMongrel because of a personal vendetta.
Which leaders do you hate the most? - DirtyRats... He founded a family tribe who recruits refugee's, recruits without mails and he doesn't know what tagging is, nor what a full nuke consists of. Quite a bad leader, don't you think? Ontop of that he is also very arrogant and doesn't listen to other people.
Which tribes do you hate the most? - N0.1 and N0..1, both hug everything and recruit refugee's. Oh and they also recruit without invites :icon_rolleyes:
Which forum poster do you hate the most? - Nobody in particular, I would have to say I expect this to be me for most people though :icon_sad:
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also) - Ummmmm N0.1's, just look at it :lol:

And i love you too !!! ........... Just play the game mate

DeletedUser

What and I am not playing the game? Where did you think I am not playing the game? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

players love the most- viktor resnov, squidge132 and riquelme678
leaders love the most- don't know
tribes love the most- don't know yet
forum poster love the most- don't know
favourite COA- meh meh meh (chuck norris approved)

players hate the most- virkieviking and 0210
leaders hate the most- me
tribes hate the most- TUG
forum poster hate the most- don't know
worst COA- caos.n (challenge attacks or suffer.north)

DeletedUser

Let's see the changes :lol:

Which players do you love the most? Robweedkill <3
Which leaders do you love the most? LightyJo as she/he is just so uber *flicks hair* fun to annoy and I think if we had a good start we would be good friends :)
Which tribes do you love the most? iPod and Honey ofc!
Which forum poster do you love the most? Pushty seems to be a decent guy :)
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also) Ummmmm .. Zerkaa's!

Which players do you hate the most? ooooft.. ugh.. That would have to be.. Bilal-357. Complete turtle (100% defence due to me attacking him so much) and then always says that he is going to rim me :icon_cry:
Which leaders do you hate the most? Tb505
Which tribes do you hate the most? DOGS, Nation
Which forum poster do you hate the most? I don't hate any
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also) No idea

DeletedUser

^ Woo! Positive feedback :)

I'm quite new to UK8, but I'll give this a go...

Which players do you love the most?
Iwilleatyoursoul, he's a good guy, I gave him my village the first time I played this world, when he was in "Grumpy Old Gits"... Now he's with me so I don't know if this counts.
Which leaders do you love the most?
Ruffus (Briar), only had brief chats on Skype but he seems pleasant, sir pangolin (Of Defcon)
Which tribes do you love the most?
W~A~R, O.O, ~TE~
Which forum poster do you love the most?
IXXXI for being one of (If not the only) consistent poster on this world's forum.
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also)
LightyJo's 'cause it made me smile, although it's probably copied/pasted from "lolcats".
Which players do you hate the most?
Thatch13, misschiff
Which leaders do you hate the most?
Thatch13
Which tribes do you hate the most?
MAD, =GA= (Only slightly)
Which forum poster do you hate the most?
Anyone who argues with me ;)
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also)
Meechan10's... Too happy :O

Sorry about the lack of bigger, high-profile players/tribes, but it's a dull life on the rim.

DeletedUser9793

players Luv most- too many. Am poud of my tribemates most of all. But have sympathy with any indie takin on the big guns.[ anarchist at heart]
Leaders Luv most- There are some really good leaders out there, and some really poor ones, including me. But most influential I have met would be Mr Agraman. A quality person who understands the game as it should be played.
Tribe Luv the most- Ok I admit it, dont want any PMs from other dukes- HD.
Forum Poster- None yet that shake my bones
COA- as above

Players Hate the most- basically bullies who have 30k points and think that they are brave attacking 1k point noobies and then preach about how good they are cos they dont barb. Theres enough of them out there and you know who you are. Please give the juniors at least a couple of weeks more to enjoy the game b4 you flatten them !
Leaders hate the most- probably Blue Dragon of the Dragon Empire. He calls himself "king" and is very hefty with the verbals.
Tribes hate the most- any one that messes with my tribe. Apart from that we all have a job to do.
Forum poster hate the most- None yet shake my bones
COA hate the most- as above

DeletedUser

Which player do you love the most? -Me
Which leaders do you love the most? -pushty
Which tribes do you love the most? -dod & w1ngle
Which forum poster do you love the most?- anyone who makes me have a giggle
Which COA do you love the most? (can be ingame also)- DoD (i made it lol)

Which players do you hate the most? -most of =GA=
Which leaders do you hate the most? -anyone who has a nap or are allies with =GA=
Which tribes do you hate the most? - =GAY= sorry i mean =GA=
Which forum poster do you hate the most?- anyone who make me cry
Which COA do you hate the most? (can be ingame also)- ..yep you guessed it =GA=

DeletedUser6623

players hate the most- virkieviking and 0210

Only because i cleared you at start up :3
but your tribe mates dont hate me as i offered my last village to them before i quit