Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

9 WOOF - Small tribe fighting Hmmm? and not doing so bad .

13 EWaR - From the collapse of Tophat . EWar have risen again but are to small to be a big threat but are doing ok against Hmmm?

20 ~TS~ - After merging with Hmmm? looks like Serpico was kicked or left due to his stats looking bad for Hmmm? .

Sorry if they wont very good just started , if i did get any thing wrong then dont be scared to tell me but i think i got most things right .

WOOF or EWar are not fighting Hmm? either that or I'm not just reading the forums properly, WOOf have attacked some of us in K65, nothing major, and as for EWaR they aren ot attacking us so I'm not sure where your pulling these facts from.

And serpico left, for reasons i am not sure of

Jan 24
22:28 serpico left the tribe.

DeletedUser

well i did say tell me if i got anything wrong but WOOF have been taking Hmmm? villages which you said and Ewar have taken some of Hmmm? villages within the last month or so but most conquers were from serpico .

DeletedUser

Woof are only taking back what was taken from them and it only involves one player. We have no intention of extending this and in fact we somewhat admire Hmmm as we do any tribe like Cloak or Cruz who war rather than hug or barb munch.

DeletedUser

WOOF are just munching up an IA.. not really sure what past the both have.

DeletedUser3194

1.Hmmm? - My tribe so won't comment.

2.CLOAK - Have lost a lot of members recently, not sure if it is due to the war with Hmmm? or if it is internal problems, lost one of the better players in the world when they fell out with silkGPN.

3.ALO - Holding the North of the map, it'll be interesting to see what they do next, if they'll move West and take the rest of the North or begin moving into the core continents.

4.CHOP!! - Are penned in by other tribes on all sides, no idea what they will do once all the barbs have gone.

5.CRUZ - Not sure what they will do once they have taken the last isolated Hmmm? villages in K34.

6.Meow - Not quite the tribe they used to be but are still around, a few clusters on the rim but nowhere to grow...

7.SAXANG - Don't know much about these guys, losing some villages to ALO, seem to be a SAXANG in every single world.

8.O~O - From some of the reports I have seen from these guys they should never have joined the war with Hmmm?, they are being dominated and will only be a matter of time before they are gone.

9.WOOF - Rim tribe in K64/K65, completely penned in by Hmmm? so not exactly sure how they are going to grow without warring Hmmm?.

10.M.O.D - Too small in my opinion to have a major influence on the world, will probably end up merging with one of the larger tribes.

11. EWaR - Same as M.O.D.

Don't really see the point in rating any of the other tribes as I don't feel they will have any an influence on the world and there are individual players who are larger than all of them.

DeletedUser

"CRUZ - Not sure what they will do once they have taken the last isolated Hmmm? villages in K34."

I think you mean K43. Don't worry mate. Plenty more Hmmm? targets after that.:lol:

DeletedUser7549

Updated:
1 Hmmm?
2 CHOKE!
3 ALO
4 CRUZ
5 Meow
6 M.O.D
7 WA
8 CHOP!!
9 EWaR
10 RoEm
11 SAXANG
12 O~O
13 TTHSF
14 GOG
15 NPA
16 Carpe
17 **LB**
18 ISLAM
19 TW/AT
20 SHT

DeletedUser7549

1 Hmmm? - Biggest tribe out there, good leadership, but will they win the war with Choke?

2 CHOKE! - have some internaling and clean up to do, but has a good leader and a fighting chance against Hmmm?

3 ALO - Control the northern k's.. havent had much contact with them but it will interesting to see what side they choose (if any) in the Hmmm?/Choke! war

4 CRUZ - Put the hurting on Hmmm? in a few small skirmishes but need to get to the frontline if they want more villages

5 Meow - In my eyes one of the worst tribes out there... never have accomplished anything and just hide behind Hmmm?

6 M.O.D - they seem to be a small tight nit group, but will most likely merge away in the near future

7 WA - WOOF reformed (good choice) :lol:

8 CHOP!! - Merged with Cloak (now Choke!) just a few stragglers left now

9 EWaR - A little biased towards them lol

10 RoEm - who?? 50 members, 66k average... not much hope for them in any war

11 SAXANG - Seem to be slowly falling apart due to ALO and Cruz attacking them

12 O~O - Choke! took their top members.. all thats left are inactives

13 TTHSF - single player that got bored of the world.. Choke! starting attacking him, Hmmm? dismissed him and now he is just having fun

14 GOG - Sounds grumpy, but will probably join one of the top tribes in K44/34

15 NPA - never heard of him

DeletedUser

Hmmm? - Top tribe, my tribe and everyone in it is awsome <3 u guys :lol:
CHOKE! - Some good players in there, but not many 7/10
ALO - Again, good players in there but have some inactives 7/10
CRUZ - Were decent, going down hill fast. Recent mass-recruitment methods won't save them 5/10
M.O.D - Good bunch of players, but will have to merge to be around at the end. 7/10

Any other tribes are just food and will be eaten up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7832

Since things are changing so much lately I thought I would bump this thread.

Lets look at the top 5 tribes, ummm errrr I mean tribes over 5 million points. lol

I reserve the right to comment later.

DeletedUser7549

W5 forums have been dead for quite a while so hopefully this will get a few responses

1. Hmmm? - Been number 1 for quite a while but seem to have hit a bump in the road... Still have a lot of fight left in them and their not gone yet
2. Choke! - expanding rather quickly and getting rid of some inactives, still need to drop some deadweight, but have quite a few solid players that take on the extra load
3. ALO - Pushing south into Hmmm? and gaining ground, seem to have a solid set of players
4. Cruz - Took a lot of ground in K44 but have some deadweight in the back, but again a few solid players that carry that weight and push forward
5. Joke - A new tribe that formed by leaving Hmmm? nice location and a lot of high ranked players
6. EWaR - merged into Caine and gained some ground in K64 and a few solid members :)
http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=2974&screen=info_ally&id=408

DeletedUser8007

1. Hmmm? - Have been number 1 for a very long time but maybe they have bitten of more then they can chew????
2. Choke! - Some very good members and some not so good. I have plenty of respect for Zider and think he has taken the fight to Hmmm? superbly
3. ALO - My old and new tribe, proved what they can do on many occasions and I think maybe Hmmm? regret declaring when they did
4. Cruz - Proved they have some good players in the tribe but are they carrying to much dead weight?
5. Joke - Formed by members leaving Hmmm? only time will tell what they can bring
6. EWaR - Small members count but active and have been around from the start in one form or another

DeletedUser5851

1. Hmmm? - Us
2. Choke! - Agree with Dantorius, some decent players in there but a fair amount of dead weight imo.. Zider holds them together well though.
3. ALO - Never really had much contact with them until recently but from what i've seen in the forums etc they have some very good and some erm not so great members but overall look a decent outfit.
4. Cruz - Really pushed on lately, good team work being shown probably the most underestimated tribe here.. having said that they do need to up the quality of attacks if not the quantity they send on a whole.
5. Joke - Erm.. i think the mighty Roem may need to watch out other than that i cant see what they will do.. be interesting.
6. EWaR - Got a couple of good active players and are recruiting at the moment it seems, should be interesting what happens next with them.

DeletedUser7832

I think the stats will be changing again within the week.... but here it is for today-

1. Hmmm? - Still number one, so cannot argue with that. But have been losing momentum in the last month. Think they wanted to end the world by taking everyone on and defeat the world, but that may have backfired. Time will tell, but are in a downward spiral, can anyone in hmmm stop it.
2. Choke! - Have a few good players, but many need to be dropped so they can concentrate on moving forward. Cannot win without dropping the dead weight.
3. ALO - Was initially impressed by the hmmm nobleing, it was later brought to my attention that they were inactive players. They are moving forward so eventually they will encounter an active player.
4. Cruz - Was impressed with the coordination, think they are the ones on the rise to watch for.
5. Joke - New guys on the block. Not sure which way they will turn, most likely may be forced to defend themselves from hmmm?
6. EWaR - Yea, and there we are. Last of the serious tribes, but are we being taken seriously???

I feel the world is evolving so have fun, it has surely found my interest once again.

DeletedUser

This could be the week things change :icon_wink:

1 Hmmm? activity has been a problem as well as life catching up with some guys.

2 Choke if they take over no1 spot it will be by default as on the whole they are not very good.

3 ALO some good players in there that are active and coordinated. Others are just the stack and hope type that lurk in a bigger tribe.

4 Cruz I have never come across much and can hardly think of a support request from their actions so better that I say nothing.

5 Joke. This lot will be interesting as they are all active and fairly decent players. The only thing is which direction shall they try to expand in.

What this world really needs is a super tribe with around the top 10 from all these tribes to finish this world off quickly :lol:

DeletedUser7855

Yes i clearly have too much time on my hands - but whats a game without a little light hearted fun and banter -
Hey and least i made and effort on finding you all a fitting song :D

1 Hmmm? - They are now officially at war with the entire world, and with all directions under attack it will be interesting to see how long it can be withstood, Have they bitten off more then they can chew? or will they beat all the odds and remain longer then is foreseen? -
Baby I won't shed a tear for you,
I won't lose a wink of sleep,
Cause the truth of the matter is...
Replacing you is so easy
To the left to the left
To the left to the left
Hmmm?
To the left to the left
Everything you own in the box to left
Beyoncé - To the Left

2 CHOKE! - They are hot on the heels of Hmmm? for that top spot, its not a question of if, more a question of when, they took a hit with Vodkadud1 leaving but they seem to be recovering well.
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
But baby I don't mean it
I mean it, I promise
Please don't leave me
Oh please don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me
Pink - Please Don't Leave Me

3 ALO - All i can say to that is Frrrrrrrrrrankie :lol: - Not a bad tribe seem very friendly , well organized
I was walking down the street one day,
when I looked up I saw a friend.
Hey
Frankie - do you remember me?

He looked at me and then I blushed

'Cause I remembered I loved you so much.
Way back then we were friends going together
but then you left me.
Frankie - do you remember me? Frankie - do you remember?
Sister Sledge - Frankie

4 CRUZ - Not really had alot to do with these lot but from the stats they dont seem too busy as they are still finding the time to noble barbs
You know you ought to slow down,
You been working too hard,
And that's a fact,
Sit back and relax a while.
Take some time to laugh and smile,
Lay your heavy load down,
So we can stop and kick back,
It seems we never take the time to do,
All the things we want to, yeah
SOS Band - Take Your Time (Do It Right)

5 JOKE - Well it seems the JOKER's got Serious and have taken on Hmmm? and are rubbing those cream pies right in their faces, small tribe but has great players
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,

So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,

We are not goin' home.
"Joker & The Thief"

DeletedUser

CHOKE! - From playing with and against pretty much all of the major tribes on this world, this is the tribe that least deserve the top spot. Opinion of them has pretty much dropped to 0 after they got a Hmmm? player to accept sits from those going away/on holiday and clear villages for them to take as well as stack their own front line with the sit's troops. Seem to have got to the top through mass recruiting and munching every barb within their borders.

ALO - Have some decent players in there, would rather see them on top than CHOKE!. Taylor is a player that I rate very highly but i'm not a fan of some of the other players.

Hmmm? - Only really dropped/lost points due to players quitting. Be interesting to see how the war stats go as we've got rid of most of the tripe.

CRUZ - Seem to be doing well from themselves, low avg pts per player so maybe getting carried by the members at the top? Honestly dont know a lot about them but they are doing the best against us in the war stats so fair play.

JOKE - What is it with this world and having the tribes name in capitals :(? Had the drop on us at the beginning of them turning on us but we're turning it around on them now. Some decent players in there, others arent exactly up to scratch.

EWaR - Dont hear alot from them but seem to be holding up well.

DeletedUser

CHOKE! - They dont deserve this spot, they have many inactives, they have petymouths, they are mostly newblets, they lack skill etc.etc. If this is your true opinion about this tribe what do you feel when you think they`re in front of you? How do you explain the perseverance in fighting even though most of the times they didnt have great odds? I know CHOKE needs shaping, many tribe members dont deserve their place in this tribe and will dissapear over the time but overall this is a tribe with very good morale that allways kept fighting. Remember when you will declare upon CHOKE! : they will come after you relentless, this is what they do. Like a Zerg.

ALO - They have their own deadweight but I must admit this is a tribe that would deserve the first place. They come closest in my ideal tribe utopia.

Hmmm? - I wont search for failure reasons, if they make mistakes let them do it. At times they look like Gadafi or Saddam. They just keep telling "we`re fine, we`ll defeat the invaders, nothing can harm us, we`re stronger than ever" and at the same time they`re loosing. Pure propaganda BS.

CRUZ
- A smaller version of CHOKE! (credit goes to another player for this comparison). I would add that they have even more useless players around. I`m guarding the entire border between CHOKE! and CRUZ and I expect at any time a backstab from them. They had a war with ALO that didnt go well, after Hmmm is gone they will try their luck on CHOKE!

JOKE - In Hmmm? eyes these guys arent in high regard. They are considered low quality material. Still they were considered good enough to be part of Hmmm for months. They will play an important backup role when they will merge with another tribe. You dont need to much brain to see that comming lol

EWaR - I keep these guys in high regard since I worked with most of them over the time (I know they arent too many lol) and I highly respect their will to stay as an independent tribe with a distinct personality. Kudos for that. Hmmm like to think about themselfs that they are the best individual players around w5, the single tribe without to much diplomacy. They fail to see that EWaR have even less members than they have and are even more pro. But one way or another Hmmm will soon have 3 players anyway. Their friction with CHOKE is well known and I hope it wont develop any more/longer. Its based solely on small things and its not worth the outcome.

DeletedUser

CRUZ - A smaller version of CHOKE! (credit goes to another player for this comparison). I would add that they have even more useless players around. I`m guarding the entire border between CHOKE! and CRUZ and I expect at any time a backstab from them. They had a war with ALO that didnt go well, after Hmmm is gone they will try their luck on CHOKE!

Well, I'm glad to see you're on the ball as usual, pal. Guarding the entire border against those pesky barbs, eh? When was the the last time you conquered a Hmmm? villa? 29/07 this year was it? Or last. Still its gratifying that you are so alert to the danger of CHOKE's oldest and closest ally backstabbing you. Expecting this any time soon are you? I'd be careful what you wish for though. You could be our first target. :lol:

DeletedUser7549

CHOKE! - They dont deserve this spot, they have many inactives, they have petymouths, they are mostly newblets, they lack skill etc.etc. If this is your true opinion about this tribe what do you feel when you think they`re in front of you? How do you explain the perseverance in fighting even though most of the times they didnt have great odds? I know CHOKE needs shaping, many tribe members dont deserve their place in this tribe and will dissapear over the time but overall this is a tribe with very good morale that allways kept fighting. Remember when you will declare upon CHOKE! : they will come after you relentless, this is what they do. Like a Zerg.

ALO - They have their own deadweight but I must admit this is a tribe that would deserve the first place. They come closest in my ideal tribe utopia.

Hmmm? - I wont search for failure reasons, if they make mistakes let them do it. At times they look like Gadafi or Saddam. They just keep telling "we`re fine, we`ll defeat the invaders, nothing can harm us, we`re stronger than ever" and at the same time they`re loosing. Pure propaganda BS.

CRUZ
- A smaller version of CHOKE! (credit goes to another player for this comparison). I would add that they have even more useless players around. I`m guarding the entire border between CHOKE! and CRUZ and I expect at any time a backstab from them. They had a war with ALO that didnt go well, after Hmmm is gone they will try their luck on CHOKE!

JOKE - In Hmmm? eyes these guys arent in high regard. They are considered low quality material. Still they were considered good enough to be part of Hmmm for months. They will play an important backup role when they will merge with another tribe. You dont need to much brain to see that comming lol

EWaR - I keep these guys in high regard since I worked with most of them over the time (I know they arent too many lol) and I highly respect their will to stay as an independent tribe with a distinct personality. Kudos for that. Hmmm like to think about themselfs that they are the best individual players around w5, the single tribe without to much diplomacy. They fail to see that EWaR have even less members than they have and are even more pro. But one way or another Hmmm will soon have 3 players anyway. Their friction with CHOKE is well known and I hope it wont develop any more/longer. Its based solely on small things and its not worth the outcome.

I agree with just about everything you said:

1. You should give Choke! a little more credit. They have some top notch players who I would recruit in a second, but you were spot on regarding the majority of their players.

2. Spot on with them from what I can see (but looks can be deceiving)

3. All true but they still have a lot of fight left in them

4. Some good members but again some not so good members. The leaders seem to have their heads on straight and know what they are doing :) I don't see them out fighting ALO and Choke! but a 1v1 could be interesting considering Cruz have a tight core

5. They control a large amount of the southern rim and are in a good growing and defending area. I do see them merging at some point in the future

6. I think you pretty much summed it up :icon_biggrin: