your W4 story

DeletedUser

stole this from another World :)

1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
6) How experienced were you when you started w4?
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W4?
15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
16) Do you like where the world is now?
17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

DeletedUser

1) Rank 2

2) All the friends I have made from the very start in WZP!! couldn't ever let them down or let them go haha :)

3) I started as Sir Jermainium in DJLS and then I was transferred to LUVWET, came back to the good old WET. Then merged into JIMMY WHITE to co play her :)

4) I play UK6 as TheRiverStyx
and also NET35 as Sir Jermainium

5) Yes, for the reasons stated above, i could never abandon them, even now with me slightly pre-occuppied by RL and especially university application etc i realise how much i miss those friends and i can't wait to get back into it properly again :)

6) I had played quite a few worlds, but i wouldn't say i was experienced, i was a massive noob hahahahaha. I owe those members in WET and also in =APOC= a great thanks for teaching me all i know :)

7) Rank 1!! :D

8) WZP, because we are just so cool!! :p everyone is friendly, we all have a laugh and we love playing the game along side each other :) although Jimmy is a pain :/ hehehe <3

9) The dukes of WZP throughout, even from the start with Willow, the WZP council have had the perfect balance :)

10) Luca, cos he is THE person to beat in my eyes haha. and then probably cmjjj, although i've not really gone head to head on w4 against him, he is a tribemate on w6 and so when i get round to it on this world i'm gonna love kicking his butt! :D

11) Before merging with JIMMY, cos i was kicking butt as the underdog and liked my little account :p haha

12) Trying to balance A-levels and Tribalwars. NIGHTMARE! NOT ADVISED ****JIMMY AND OTHERS TAKE NOTE***

13) Surviving start up and being next door neighbours with smile? within a couple of weeks of the start of the world and think damn i'm never gonna survive haha

14) A team of players, who aren't necessarily as highly skilled as other tribes and players, but committed to each and every other tribe mate is much stronger and a much more successful combination than a tribe full of Pros who play only for themselves

15) Hmmm, stark60, in the early days, giving advice on how to defend against smile? and sticking up for me then helping me counter and generally teaching that offense can be the best defense. Or, King Arturus on w35 for being a beast and simply unstoppable :D anyone who knows him will confirm he is a great leader, attacker defender and always has your back :)

16) Yeah, of course :)

17 +18) No, if =FATE='s decent players stick around we could be in for a good hard slog but i think WZP will come out on top in the very long run simply because we are so committed and well organised and we all want to win and doubt we'll ever stop :)

19) for me, 9, because i have learnt so much, come so far and think WZP have ever chance of taking it all the way :)

Rich

DeletedUser8534

34th

My desire to win in anything I put my mind too. Hate losing. I don't even let my daughter beat me in cards or bowling lol. And to prove all those critical over the top ego-tistical players who never gave this tribe a chance and dis-respected some of its players with their non factual posts early on.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

I started on here yes but had to leave the game for real life reasons whilst being ranked 20th. I came back again in November once my real life situation allowed me to. Its been tough starting on the rim but I finally now have the firepower to make a mark on anyone I attack

Yes I play on uk1 as filmking007

Yes, mainly because of the reasons I stated above regarding my desire to win.

Wasn't too experienced had only been playing about a year at the time and had dabbled in a couple of other worlds. However uk1 was always my main concern so I guess I neglected this world a little early on.

20th

My tribe of course. Because I think we have the right blend of leadership who I suspect(me aside) are respected and liked by their tribemembers.

I feel the trio we have in WETZuP have the right blend between us. You have me as the vocal moaning always on people cases. Redleg who is more calmer and probably tribemembers feel he is more approachable than I. And on the other scale you have Britecraft who leads from the front with his attacks. However my favourite leader on uk4 was my original leader and that was a player called kaelic. We was in a tribe called KGM. A very good player who actually inspired me to become a better player. Had great leadership qualities due to his military background and would help everybody within his tribe. Unfortuantely real life got in his the way of his TW life and he had to quit the game completely.

Tough one really as when I re-started it was back on the rim of k64 and I basically had to sit almost all of the ex Heroes players at some time or other. From here I have had to fend off attacks from a few FATE members like Lord Wildheart who impressed me. The original Raedil also impressed me whilst I was sitting another member who got opped. His timings on that particular op where more impressive than the rest of the many FATE players involved.
I would also have to add the original Battle Axe who showed his class early on in the world when we were at war with Bi! along with my very own Harry Jack whom cleared me a couple of times early game demolishing my villa almost making me re-start. A tribal hug was then agreed between both our leaders which in effect saved me probably.
However I am gonna have to choose Luca because of his constant pressure he puts on players although he does seem to have now disappeared

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?

The day I left. I would have set a sitter and then maybe when I come back I might have had all my villas still lol

Effectively sitting most of the ex Heroes players on the k64 frontline and fending off FATE whilst sorting out major frontline internals getting some of our original players in to this area. I think a lesser motivated player would have lost a lot of ground to FATE in this area. My biggest challenge though is trying get the rest of my council to understand that I am always right :icon_razz:

Probably managing to save every villa whilst sitting a player called fixtures when 27 of his villas had nukes and trains heading towards them. I lost 6 but had them back in WET's hands half a second later :icon_wink:

Some people just don't care as much as I do. Its not their fault or flaw. Its mine

Kaelic. Just a great all round leader. Great player. Calm. Helpful and inspirational.

No. Too many players have left. This world could well be the first uk based one to finish. This is sad considering there was 3 that started before it.

Yes within 12 months.

WETZuP will win because we have a lot more active players now than FATE. This may have always been the case but I now feel that if we put our top 20 against FATE's top 20 we would still win. But with that we also have another very good bunch of players outside our own top 20 to help us.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

7/10. Not the best world due to the amount of people that have left along the way. However I do enjoy it because I have met some good people on this world who I never knew beforehand from other worlds.

DeletedUser6623

70th :icon_cool:

Im loving bein the underdog sitting on the frontline and takin on all the bad boys :icon_twisted:

I started it and grew it from scratch. I was a late gamer who dominated the rim :3

All previous worlds i played to practise start-up and have quit. Tho i hve now joined world 10 today for the long run :icon_razz:

I am determined to stick to it for the long ruun and do everythin i can... dispite my disadvantage of size :icon_neutral:
I plan to do this because i am stubborn and determined and i want to have the thrill of bein part of the winners till the end

err... did okay in W1 and became well known as a good player.
W2 was just practise that went very well untill i ended up surrounded by my tribe and closest player was ages away so i quit D:
W3 i failed big time :lol:

(W6) Best rank:5 20th October 2010 < :lol:

WZP. We all work together tremedously well and im proud to call myself a wet zulu patriot :lol:
we have done well in becoming the dominant tribe despite everyone saying otherwise and we hope to be the first tribe to win a uk world :icon_cool:

Im gonna have to go with the obv... cody/nauz :3

only guy who springs to mind is uk.pro - he was fuun to fight against in speed server :)

None. this current period of world 4 is the most fuun ive had this world :icon_biggrin:

Having to deal with wave after wave of nukes and nobles from numerous guys much bigger than me :icon_neutral:

pretty much same as 12. cba to elaborate or blah

People have bigger ego's than they do skills :lol:

scoobystira. He helped me out alot. Great player.

Yess. Though many are quitting which sucks :(

Yess, =FATE= will be gone in no time :icon_razz:

WZP. We have better organisational skillz, we are more active and we are more determined. We have everything a good tribe needs and we will win :icon_cool:

9. Ive learnt alot and had tons of fuun. I shall miss this world and all the amazing people that i have had the priviledge to meet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Rank 2 :)

Not letting down the friends and people I've met in my time on this world! I'd never forgive myself if I thought I'd let them down :(

Yes, I started and have been on it every since! :)

Yes, W6: TheRiverStyx

Almost certainly :) yes!

W4 was my first world! I was a massive noob ahaha :lol:

Rank 1 :D

I guess this is excluding my current one? My second favourite was ?!?. There was only a few of us, and we were fighting continuously :) we were a good team!

I <3 Redleg and Redfella, they do there absolute best to run the tribe as good as possible, and they do a good job! We've had our fair share of arguments between us though... Lol

I actually can't remember! I've had some good scraps in this world! But I can't put one above the others!

Start up! I had no clue what I was doing hahaha, would've helped me get further up the point's ranking and OD ranking :)

W A R! Need I say more? Haha. Shaney and others will understand what I mean.

Our war efforts against =FATE= in general have been a big success!

I've learnt how to play TW, which is probably quite an important lesson for playing TW hahahaha.

During the course of the whole of W4, it was probably Stacks, the original Scrimshanker and the original SHERLOCK HOLMES. Between us we completely cleared my little corner of K54, it was very good fun :D Stacks and scrimshanker when AWOL and SHERLOCK HOLMES had to leave :(

I think we're at a pretty good stage in the world now! Morale is high in WZP and we're making good ground against =FATE= as a tribe :) I think =FATE= would agree with this!

Depends what you mean by soon! Probably sooner than other worlds I would think!

I think WZP will probably win this world if we keep playing like we are at the moment :) we're kicking butt mayn! :D :D :D

9.5 :) my bestest world :lol:

DeletedUser

W4 was my first world! I was a massive noob ahaha :lol:

pahahahahaha, jimmy, that suggests you aren't anymore :') you need to correct that :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8195

I was a massive noob, now I'm a massive noob minus a little bit :lol:

DeletedUser

22nd

Bitterness - I have Munster roots thus it's bred into me (all our players used to get looked over for the Jackeens from Dublin when it came to selecting players for the national rugby squad). Hence having been on the end of some slagging from those who didn't respect our tribe I have built up a bubbling pot of bitterness. Happily I'm here till the end ladies and gents.

I'm the one and only player of this a/c. Not even co-played.

Yes

Yes.
The bile that is in my mouth.

Had about 9 months on UK1 and 6 months on UK2 under my belt.

I think I have been 10th for all of one day back in January.

I will always have a soft spot for SWARM on W1. My first world and only tribe on that world. I quit just before things went pear shaped.
On this world has to be WZP. An awesome tribe with pig headed, bitter, proud and hard working individuals who like nothing more than upsetting the odds.

Colonel Gadaffi. The geezer has balls.

No seriously. On this world the two reds (redleg and Redfella) make a great double act both bringing different qualities to the table, recently joined by Britecraft after the merge who adds another point of view at times.
Best ever leader I've seen so far in TW probably would be Luke (W1N) on UK1

Had some battles with radarr (both on friskytam and killakid a/c's) and respect his ability.

60's. I would have loved being a mangy hippy.

Oooops! You meant on the TW world? In that case probably the few days between W~A~R disbanding and me joining WZP. I got screwed over by the leadership of the new tribe whilst trying to negotiate a truce with WZP. Those involved on either council at the time will tell you I was seething.

I had to learn or at least apply that tribe comes first before any personal glory.

Not having quit when times have got tough.

Screw what others think of you or your tribe.

On TW JTEE (W1) as he taught me the basics very well.
In real life Stuart Mangan R.I.P. http://www.stuartmangan.org/smangan/default.asp?contentID=13#stuart A true fighter to the end.

Could be better but all things considered we are rapidly getting close to the final few players who will battle it out.

No. Still quite a few proud players on both sides who will battle to the end.

WZP because our tenaciousness will win out.

Only a 6 because the fiasco when the army camps were removed really upset how this world was going to be played and upset a lot of players at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

95th

Trying different troop mixes to see what causes most damage or flattens incoming nukes

I'm the original

UK1 for W1N, UK3 for Death & W20.net for Prime

Of course, to quote Sean Connery in Highlander 'There can be only one' :)

Had about 8 months on UK1 getting beat up mainly by kngts9 & W1N

94th, hasn't moved much :)

W1N on UK1, for giving me a chance to join there ranks when I became hard to noble out ;)

Luke Bishop on UK1, knows how to run a great tribe and Archawal/Travler who tried to hold together =KN= during dark days

Our current bust-up with TTF on UK3 and with =FATE= on UK4, although W1N v TH4 starting in September is going to be mega :)

Trying to start somewhere away from the frontlines so i could build up a decent amount of villages

Trying to keep the W4 account active whilst dealing with my other TW accounts

Helping to rim Chownsy

Activity makes a good player great, not nobling barbs to get your points up.

The original Anti-Shaft (Man-O) on UK1, paying compliments when fighting against him, then helping out when fighting with him.

Miss the army camps, time to try the idea again

Depends what the end-game criteria is, 100% domination or a fixed time period, but not anytime soon either way

WZP as they are both well organised and fight a bit like W1N from UK1

Only a 6, not keen on church worlds and like i have said before, the army camps were good when we had them

DeletedUser

3rd

Wanting to win the world with my tribe, to finish a journey I started with a couple of players back in the early days which has turned out to be one hell of a great and bumpy ride.

mrlucaboy from day 1

Not any more

Been here too long to give up at this point, plus I've achieved everything possible on an individual level however winning a world I have been on since the start is something i still haven't done. And I just can't leave =FATE=, despite me having tried lol

Had only played w3 before for around 6 months, got to just under 250k points, lead a rim tribe until the big bad boys came along and ended us :(

rank 1

=FATE=, best people, played with them for so long now, don't think i would have come back after last summer had it not been for them

talon11, true inspiration for me, just changed the way i played the game so much for me

probably fighting bubbles and jpmullane, the first cuz she moaned so much, the second cuz we laughed the whole time :D

it would probly be the day we decided to reject a couple of big players from W.A.R. when is was about to collapse who asked to join =FATE=, they now are part of the backbone of WET and i do wonder if things would have been a lot easier

keeping people interested and motivated, the amount of people quitting has been quite devastating and having the strength to get back up after each setback has been hard.

my constant massacring from day 1 of whoever is my neighbour and is not blue

Don't underestimate your enemies, keep on nuking.

Talon11, founded the tribe I am in, lead a tribe in a way I had not seem before, made me into the aggressive and offensive player I am now and probably also made me somewhat more heartless hehe

No, basically because the world is split too evenly and the effort needed to win this world is hugeee

No, like above, the world is almost split 50-50, and because the two tribes are so well matched i don't see this world ending for a long time.

=FATE=, duh? :D

7, minus points for the army camp disaster and the ridiculous rate of quitting mainly.

DeletedUser6695

Top secret :p

Nothing really, I get random urges to play sometimes. Oh and my homies in =FATE=

No :p

w11 kinda

Doubt it

I was uber noob

erm 6-7

=FATE= of course

Talon11, been with the guys for too long now :D

Bi!...Nothing better than defeating the 'pros'

I'd love to go back to the start and play on my own account :D

Ive had none? except my own inactivity

Defeating Bi!

How to have an ego, thanks Ade

Hmm, I suppose talon. Although my play style has changed since then.

Nope, although I suppose it was always gonna end up that way

No, its a stalemate :(

=FATE=

6...Too many people quit and only 2 tribes

DeletedUser6695

Well that was the worst kept secret in w4 :/

Who told you?

DeletedUser

I guess I do lol...and shusshhhh red i think they might have heard you :D