Top 5 Players

DeletedUser

Can I have your villages? :icon_wink:

Villages? Who said I have more than 1 village? Who said I am within 27:10 of you by noble to allow you to take my village? Huh? yeah thought so!

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is a discussion of the top 5. Other off topic commentary will be infracted for.

DeletedUser

Not long in .uk, has experience from greece server I believe. Sorry if thats the wrong country bal :/

DeletedUser9748

It's the right country mate, no worries ;) But yeah, first time in uk servers.

DeletedUser5774

Pretty good Ballerond. What were your ranks on the Greek servers?

DeletedUser9748

As a player I have reached some high ranks but never top 1 :p But I was in top tribes most of the times. I also have played in .net servers but things there are tougher ;)

DeletedUser9936

I'd like to take credit for 4k of his points after telling him it needed internalling.... lol

Without an account sit, so a "if ya can clear it it's yours" but still! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree ballerond, .net is harder and better in my personal opinion.

Shall we get a tribe of 25 top UK players together and smash a .net world?

DeletedUser9701

1 Ballerond
Been holding a top rank since early days. Rank 2 for ODA and Rank 1 ODD leads to wonder if there are many troops left available on the account.
Nice positioning on the map with almost all the villages forming one giant cluster. Proximity to the tribe is good, leaves plenty of open room for expansion whilst still being able to receive support from the tribe.

Prediction: Continual Growth but will struggle to maintain sole possession on the top spot

2 Princess.Sparkles
Another of the high ranked players from the start. Rank 1 ODA and Rank 2 ODD, Has the highest average village points of any account in the top 20.
Just finished rimming one of the members of Kthx.

Prediction: To make a strong challenge for Rank 1.

3 HowToLoseAxes
Loosing 3 villages in the past week After not having nobled a village since the start of the month. Obviously the account owner has given up trying to do anything with this world.

Prediction: Expected to drop out of the top 5 very soon

4 The Clyde
Its very hard to objectively when rating your own account....
The fastest growing account in the top 5 shooting up from being just inside the top 20 a mere month ago. Lowest ODA by far of all the top 5 accounts. Lower average village size than the top 3, but possessing more villages than the ranked 2nd & 3rd accounts

Prediction: To Take 3rd place within the next 24hours, then to challenge Ballerond and Princess.Sparkles for the top spots over the coming month.

5 Captain Inactive
Large luls in growth lead to believe the name sake of this account is a valid one. Yet still a strong account. A spate of what looks to be cross nobling and sniping have slowed down recent growth putting the account at risk of dropping out of the top 5.

Prediction: Will drop out of the top 5 over the next few days before coming back to take 4th place.

Last edited by a moderator: