Looking back? Pathetic.

DeletedUser

Hey guys.

You may know me, you may not. I used to play the IXXXI account, but quit. Currently just playing W58 (rank1) and W53 (rank12).

I was looking back to see how this world has adapted, and I must say.. You guys are pathetic winners :icon_neutral:

I mean really, isn't the coalition stuff all a bit too early game for using it at this stage? Fate, DOGS and W1NGE all fighting one single tribe (and yes, this will obviously be biased).

To DOGS and Fate:

Do you not realize you are digging your own graves? This is what I am guessing will happen and please let me know if it does:
After Honey, W1NGE will fight Fate with DOGS. After Fate W1NGE will fight DOGS alone and then just clean up the rest of the world.

To W1NGE:

I thought you guys were supposed to be decent enough to at least fight tribes single handedly? Especially considering you are over double their points and together may even quadruple their points? That just shows your weak character or lack of skills. Please, just for your reputations sake, try to fight someone alone?

Looking back through your history.. I can see you have only ever fought one tribe alone. WKD. I heard you lost? I also heard you called a ceasefire. But that was early game, barely anyone had even nobled much. So what does it prove? Nothing.

DeletedUser

To W1NGE:

I thought you guys were supposed to be decent enough to at least fight tribes single handedly? Especially considering you are over double their points and together may even quadruple their points? That just shows your weak character or lack of skills. Please, just for your reputations sake, try to fight someone alone?

Haven't you heard of their uber rim-tribe smashing? :lol:

DeletedUser

Like that counts? How hard is it to noble tribes over 5x less points than you? That's called clean-up.

DeletedUser5582

Hey guys.

You may know me, you may not. I used to play the IXXXI account, but quit. Currently just playing W58 (rank1) and W53 (rank12).

Ok am sure the net worlds have a shrine to you best you head back there and bask in your awesomesauyness :icon_eek:

I was looking back to see how this world has adapted, and I must say.. You guys are pathetic winners :icon_neutral:

Um you quit this world when your co left you so what does that make you if unable to run an acc by yourself!

I mean really, isn't the coalition stuff all a bit too early game for using it at this stage? Fate, DOGS and W1NGE all fighting one single tribe (and yes, this will obviously be biased).

Maybe we should learn from your uberness and quit instead?! Look I see what you are trying to say (am not liking how you say it though) and will reply Geography (pretty maps in TW speak). Go make one and then make a post (by the way W1nge were the mid rim tribe even though we started on day 1 so if you DO make that post try this time to cut out the petty jibes and think some

To DOGS and Fate:

Do you not realize you are digging your own graves? This is what I am guessing will happen and please let me know if it does:
After Honey, W1NGE will fight Fate with DOGS. After Fate W1NGE will fight DOGS alone and then just clean up the rest of the world.

No just no again see point made on Geography (pretty map study time for you)

To W1NGE:

Looking back through your history.. I can see you have only ever fought one tribe alone. WKD. I heard you lost? I also heard you called a ceasefire. But that was early game, barely anyone had even nobled much. So what does it prove? Nothing.

Um this word lost I do not think it means what you think it means!

WKD and W1nge went at each other early doors and was no clear winner or clear loser just a good appreciation from them that we weren;'t the nubs they were looking for and from us to them confirming that they were the players we thought they were. There was a tribe on UK8 called Ifib who had a novel approach to diplomacy who played this world their way and they know what the word lost means

w1nge now have as members many former WKD members as we believe that diplomacy has an important part to play in winning worlds.

What does it prove in your words?! Nothing!! Lol well when you have looked at your pretty map and thought some then come back and post before .net misses you.

Now please donl;t drag me out of retirement again to reply to such drivel again. Oh and don;t pm me again either :mad:

Finally, at start up with your co player you did well but quit as soon as your co left. (donlt come up with rl excuses as you mailed me asking if I knew anyone that would co play you). Before you start mouthing off at players who have stuck it out through good times and bad, who work together, donlt slander other tribes or spout about how great they are learn a little bit of humility please, an ability to look at maps and a basic understanding of how a world is won.

To call such players pathetic is well pathetic especially from one who quit.

DeletedUser

Ok am sure the net worlds have a shrine to you best you head back there and bask in your awesomesauyness :icon_eek:

There is a few, yes, thanks for reminding me :icon_wink: not like it was in case any players here were on those worlds no?

Um you quit this world when your co left you so what does that make you if unable to run an acc by yourself!

That was one reason, but not the only. I had serious RL problems (thanks for bringing it up, although you didn't know) and I didn't have time to run an acc by myself. :icon_sad:

Maybe we should learn from your uberness and quit instead?! Look I see what you are trying to say (am not liking how you say it though) and will reply Geography (pretty maps in TW speak). Go make one and then make a post (by the way W1nge were the mid rim tribe even though we started on day 1 so if you DO make that post try this time to cut out the petty jibes and think some

Yes you should! Or better yet, just learn to try and fight people by yourself without having to quadruple the points in favor to yourself. Problem? trollface.jpg

No worries Jo :) You want me to make a map? Sure... But why does it matter? Just look around yourself.
Yes you were, but you know why that is? It's because .co.uk is too small of a server. Even the Core 4 K's host rim players :icon_eek:

No just no again see point made on Geography (pretty map study time for you)

Don't try to cover it, you know that it is the fact. You are merely taking advantage of DOGS and Fate, you cannot deny that honestly.

Um this word lost I do not think it means what you think it means!

WKD and W1nge went at each other early doors and was no clear winner or clear loser just a good appreciation from them that we weren;'t the nubs they were looking for and from us to them confirming that they were the players we thought they were. There was a tribe on UK8 called Ifib who had a novel approach to diplomacy who played this world their way and they know what the word lost means

w1nge now have as members many former WKD members as we believe that diplomacy has an important part to play in winning worlds.

What does it prove in your words?! Nothing!! Lol well when you have looked at your pretty map and thought some then come back and post before .net misses you.

Now please donl;t drag me out of retirement again to reply to such drivel again. Oh and don;t pm me again either :mad:

Finally, at start up with your co player you did well but quit as soon as your co left. (donlt come up with rl excuses as you mailed me asking if I knew anyone that would co play you). Before you start mouthing off at players who have stuck it out through good times and bad, who work together, donlt slander other tribes or spout about how great they are learn a little bit of humility please, an ability to look at maps and a basic understanding of how a world is won.

To call such players pathetic is well pathetic especially from one who quit.

Yes it does, (diplomacy) but over-using it to fight tribes for you proves one thing for your own tribe.. Does it not?

Oh don't worry - I am sure .net is missing some of W1NGE's uber awesome players who claim to be one of the biggest known players there (Drakul and Gotcha!, who are coincidentally brothers). Although, they never did tell anyone any IGN's? Only that they were super awesomely known over there.

Um you're doing exactly that to me? :icon_surprised: Hahahaha, did I hit a soft spot? :icon_redface:

Yes, why do you think I asked if there was anyone who could co-play me? I had serious RL problems as I said above. If I could still play. I would have. Do you not think that?
Um, perhaps you should research my background and say that again? on W53, I am in Drama!. We were a premade since day 1 and we have all stuck throughout the world. We are now just cleaning up the scraps to finish winning the world - However their are some severe differences between W1NGE and Drama! that I would like to point out. Where as W1NGE have to fight tribes with 3 on their side, Drama! was fighting 1v3 consecutively. How do you think we have done all that and still dominate since day 1? Mmhm.
stuck it out through good times and bad, who work together, donlt slander other tribes or spout about how great they are learn a little bit of humility please, an ability to look at maps and a basic understanding of how a world is won.
Like that.

Again, read why I quit. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't of. I didn't have to quit W53 because I had co-players to cover me for the time I was getting back on my feet. But I didn't on UK8. I am sure you would quit if you had the same situation as me. Now can you please respect that real life comes before this game, or is that too hard for the Uber awesome W1NGE leader?

DeletedUser

Now can you please respect that real life comes before this game, or is that too hard for the Uber awesome W1NGE leader?

DeletedUser

That was at Lightyjo for continuously saying about how I quit, and to not blame it on real life (despite the fact that it was mainly because of RL and serious problems there).

DeletedUser

And i think you will find honey chose to war Fate not sure about dogs but the war between them was going oon a long time before we declared

DeletedUser

And i think you will find honey chose to war Fate not sure about dogs but the war between them was going oon a long time before we declared

DOGS was started by them nobling one of Honey's members. I played when that started.
But none the less, if DOGS and Fate work with W1NGE - they will only dig their own graves.

Jo isnt the leader of Winge

Thought she was, I don't play the world so don't keep up with all the tribes leaders - sorry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have always been the Duke of Winge even back when you were playing since the beginning of this world and Honey was the logical choice to declare on.

Simple fact is its a war game and to keep players interested you war the tribe that offers the most involvement for your tribe otherwise they get bored and leave

DeletedUser

I have always been the Duke of Winge even back when you were playing since the beginning of this world and Honey was the logical choice to declare on.

Simple fact is its a war game and to keep players interested you war the tribe that offers the most involvement for your tribe otherwise they get bored and leave

Who are you? Sorry, I have no idea.
How was it the logical? I am not complaining because of you declaring, I am merely complaining that W1NGE should learn to do things on their own instead of having to quadruple the points and fight with other tribes (in this case, DOGS and Fate).

Yes it is a war game, but can't you fight wars for yourself? Even when you are double their points as it is?

DeletedUser10100

Seriously this is Sad. RL always comes first. As for EGO's, well TBH a Co-playing account providing it has two Co-players who can cover the 24hrs is always going to have the upper hand to singleton players, however on rare occasions some co-players are pretty Gash anyways.

Just play the game and stop all your Winging and Wining and if you find yourself having difficulty getting through that Door frame, I have some butter on standby to squeeze that melon through it :) Guys seriously, it's just a game and Stats and actions prove who are the decent players, gobbing off how great you are or I'm 1st or 100th and have kkkk'sss and kkkk'sss of vills on this world and that world means pretty much bugger all. Each world if different, each world has different players of varying skills, you use what you have to your advantage and work as a team. Enough said I think, anyways back to sending Fakes at Honey! :p

DeletedUser

Im Nibbler

So basically we shouldnt declare on a tribe thats at war with anyone else wouldnt leave us many options now would it

GO warring fate so that would be out would get the same complaint
Dogs warring honey cant declare on them then
Fate warring honey and GO so thats a no also

What we supposed to do then sit on our hands

DeletedUser

Seriously this is Sad. RL always comes first. As for EGO's, well TBH a Co-playing account providing it has two Co-players who can cover the 24hrs is always going to have the upper hand to singleton players, however on rare occasions some co-players are pretty Gash anyways.

Just play the game and stop all your Winging and Wining and if you find yourself having difficulty getting through that Door frame, I have some butter on standby to squeeze that melon through it :) Guys seriously, it's just a game and Stats and actions prove who are the decent players, gobbing off how great you are or I'm 1st or 100th and have kkkk'sss and kkkk'sss of vills on this world and that world means pretty much bugger all. Each world if different, each world has different players of varying skills, you use what you have to your advantage and work as a team. Enough said I think, anyways back to sending Fakes at Honey! :p

Haha I totally mis-read all of that but well said :)

Im Nibbler

So basically we shouldnt declare on a tribe thats at war with anyone else wouldnt leave us many options now would it

GO warring fate so that would be out would get the same complaint
Dogs warring honey cant declare on them then
Fate warring honey and GO so thats a no also

What we supposed to do then sit on our hands

Nope, although fair enough. Good answer, I have no comeback :icon_redface: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

if you have quit this world then please do not comment on things which you clearly have no understanding of.

many of your facts are wrong as has already been pointed out, you do not know that ins and outs of all four tribes, therefore i would just go back to your shrine, although before w8 i had never heard of you? meh anyways, moving on.....

DeletedUser

DOGS was started by them nobling one of Honey's members. I played when that started.

You took in players who had completely fallen out with dogs/go councils, toys went from the pram over 1 barb and they left go to join honey, they then convinced the rest of honey to declare on us. Should of just thrown them to the dogs rather than get involved in other tribes disputes.