DOGS vs Honey!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser10100

I couldn't see one posted here???? Hmmmmm!!! Why not??

Well anyways, anything to do with this War, DOGS/Honey etc....Stats, thoughts, Player ratings etc........Keep it clean, Civil and to the point :)

DeletedUser

Honey didn't make any pnp when they declared, just jumped in thinking it would be easy.

Jun 19
22:52 Honey has declared war on the tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Side 2:
Tribes: Honey

Timeframe: 19/06/2011 22:52:00 to 03/09/2011 17:28:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 29
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 893,664
Side 2: 241,963
Difference: 651,701

chart

DeletedUser9918

i recon we should just have a forum for all the honey wars

DeletedUser10100

Keep them separate it makes it easier to follow. :)

How very DaOscar me little UK2 Chum. :) Lets look at the Stats again on Monday and see how they Look. Hopefully better than above.

DeletedUser

Tribe Title of the war Beginning of the war Duration of war Statistics Peace offerings
Honey Badgers Dogs of War? Pffftt! LOL on 19.06. at 22:52:27 76 days 22:11:29 Show statistics Offer peace

yeah right honey pfft what war eh ;0)

DeletedUser

/me is now thinking 'who would win out of a dog and a badger?'.

DeletedUser10100

Not a bad Kill yesterday :) Some also taken today. Good Job you little Puppies :)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 31
Side 2: 24
Difference: 7
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 229,787
Side 2: 155,908
Difference: 73,879
chart

Side 1: 132,151
Side 2: 0
Difference: 132,151
chart

Yum, Yum, this Honey tastes sooooooo Nice :)

DeletedUser10100

Create a Fate Thread. Lol as you'll get told off by DaOscar for posting non-DOGS vs Honey stuff here. :)

DeletedUser

Well done DOGS, I guess you are an OK tribe (for UK standards).

Perhaps I should get my friend to paste some mails externally exported showing GO giving Honey the noble claims DOGS had on certain villages? Proving their backstabbing ways (until recent when they realized Honey isn't going to survive and jumped on the band wagon to save theirselves).

I am sure this would provide a nice twist with backstabbing GO getting attacked by DOGS.. Or would DOGS 'forgive them for the better' (get scared and not do anything about it)

DeletedUser

Well done DOGS, I guess you are an OK tribe (for UK standards).

Perhaps I should get my friend to paste some mails externally exported showing GO giving Honey the noble claims DOGS had on certain villages? Proving their backstabbing ways (until recent when they realized Honey isn't going to survive and jumped on the band wagon to save theirselves).

I am sure this would provide a nice twist with backstabbing GO getting attacked by DOGS.. Or would DOGS 'forgive them for the better' (get scared and not do anything about it)

We don't know what would happen, post them and find out.

As it was, we knew a while ago someone was passing info across, the target vills were always the stacked vills. Thats why we stopped using the planner, using it only for fake claims and everything else was done by mail in smaller groups.

Ye see, that is why even when Honey had all the info of targets/claimants they were still getting spanked.

DeletedUser9763

lmao all the valuable information did not work too well

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 260,960
Side 2: 1,120,717
Difference: 859,757
chart

It seems really strange that someone who quit could have so much interest in something they are not involved in and even stranger that they would try to belittle players who have fought all the way and who are ploughing through your old tribe.

Which brings up the question... Which abandoned honey account are you trying to save this week? quite a few to pick from

DeletedUser

Yes I quit this world. What is wrong with showing interest? Surely after wasting quite a bit of my time on this world and making good friends on it, wouldn't you expect me to like to get involved? I get updated by someone quite a lot. Belittle them? Well, backstabbing their allies and NAP's? I think they deserve it. Don't you?
Shame, was actually being nice to DOGS... oh well.

I am not saving any abandoned Honey account? Why would I?

DeletedUser5582

We don't know what would happen, post them and find out.

As it was, we knew a while ago someone was passing info across, the target vills were always the stacked vills. Thats why we stopped using the planner, using it only for fake claims and everything else was done by mail in smaller groups.

Ye see, that is why even when Honey had all the info of targets/claimants they were still getting spanked.

great allies you have there!

DeletedUser

Where? :icon_neutral:

We thought/knew the leak was coming from inside dogs, still do.
The externals forum is just for causing trouble, we know that we're not daft. We truely believe it is all made up drivel to drive a wedge between allies, just hearsay and without proof we will carry on as we are.

DeletedUser4389

great allies you have there!

Seriously I am getting a bit sick of this

YOU SHOW ME WHO LEAKED THE INFORMATION TO HONEY

And I will do something about it..................

I know of one leak which was present in the alliance and I know of another which was there just to cause trouble and dischord

The tribe GO will not tollerate people passing information to anyone we are not allied with.

So either show your hand or take a long walk.

Maybe I should start a thread with all sorts of unfounded accusations regarding certain tribes and see what happens, even more I think I will be sad enough to revist UK5 and post gossip and hearsay on there thinking I am the "king of the world"

Get a life the lot of you, if you dont play this world then go find yourself a life somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

whoah there!

First I do play this world though not very actively at the moment but have from day 1.

Second, I haven't said that I know who has been passing details of the noble planner to Honey that was Roman Numerals Guy just with DOGS admitting they knew they had a spy and claimed villas always stacked and with an accusation that it was the brave members of GO doing the tip offs just mentioned great allies you must be.

Next. When DOGS stopped claiming on the shared planner and the stacking mysteriously stopped I would say that was damning evidence.

Now could be a rogue brave member of GO or could be a council decision to slow DOGS growth down or could be a rogue Doggy BUT your name calling not convincing me that the leak wasn't in GO.

I didn't start this Shiv so please don't start throwing toys in my direction.

So you know of leaks am sure DOGS very keen to know who. Thats your business and hope you plug the leak. My comment still stands which is in light of recent events can the super brave members of GO be trusted?!

All of them?! Would you share a planner?!

I wouldn't

DeletedUser4389

whoah there!

First I do play this world though not very actively at the moment but have from day 1.

Second, I haven't said that I know who has been passing details of the noble planner to Honey that was Roman Numerals Guy just with DOGS admitting they knew they had a spy and claimed villas always stacked and with an accusation that it was the brave members of GO doing the tip offs just mentioned great allies you must be.

Next. When DOGS stopped claiming on the shared planner and the stacking mysteriously stopped I would say that was damning evidence.

Now could be a rogue brave member of GO or could be a council decision to slow DOGS growth down or could be a rogue Doggy BUT your name calling not convincing me that the leak wasn't in GO.

I didn't start this Shiv so please don't start throwing toys in my direction.

So you know of leaks am sure DOGS very keen to know who. Thats your business and hope you plug the leak. My comment still stands which is in light of recent events can the super brave members of GO be trusted?!

All of them?! Would you share a planner?!

I wouldn't

No Toys, I am not the one throwing ill informed comments around am I?

You make a comment regarding a so called fact and I ask for the FACTS and still no-one has PM'd me (other than to suggest that I may have some infractions heading my way lol! So keen to infract but not so keen to present facts)

Now to everyone who seems to have facts... PM me screenshots of the mails ingame or they will be treated with the contempt they deserve, if someone within GO is giving information out and you have SOLID evidence of this then let me know... yes it is that simple for you all to do. Sitting there in your ivory towers thinking you know it all just causes these sorts of stupid comments and stupid arguments.

for the record I calling someone an idiot of believing so called facts from someone who doesnt even play this world anymore is quite justified. And if you are interested I have some tartan paint for sale if you want some.

The leak I was referring to wasn't in GO it was in DOGS so neener neener. Any leaks within GO are unknown to myself at present and will remain so until the so called information sources forward that information to me.

The player causing dischord was in GO but would have only been passing information in W1nge's direction, as w1nge are so insecure as to have spies in all the tribes they try to control. :)