The Remaining 3

DeletedUser589

As W1 has entered what most consider to believe the final battle I thought it would be good to keep an eye on growth of the three remaining tribes, W1N, T4H and LRAG.
We all know that W1N is currently at war with both the rank 2 and 3 tribes and that we will see constant stats updates on the wars, but this is more about the over all growth of the tribes on a weekly basis. Will we see w1N pull ahead or T4H and LRAG combine to cut the lead back?

The data is taken from TW stats and is a simple equation of "Villages Conquered" - "Villages Lost" to give the NET difference.
So here is the first lot of stats:

W1N: + 1,369 Villages

T4H: + 42 Villages

LRAG: - 311 Villages

So the first lot of data shows that T4H have not shown much growth in the past 7 days and LRAG have lost shrunk by over 3 million points in the past 7 days. In comparison W1N have added a large selection of new villages to their tribe and look to be pulling ahead.

Lets see how this moves forward with the continuation of the two large wars.

Edit: This doesnt take into account if a tribes points drop drastically if they kick or a player goes barb, in fact if a tribe loses a player and then begins to eat the account it will show them in a positive light. For that reason I will also include the tribes total points each week.

W1N: 780,608,951 members = 99

T4H: 412,584,547 members = 86

LRAG: 159,677,395 members = 65

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about the other tribes working with W1N - IWL for example

and oh what about those single player tribes W1N also have control of
devilindisguise today at 22:04
the account is
BrianL today at 22:03
you working with w1n now

DeletedUser

And where are W1N stats before the took in the rabid rabbits and the mad cow brigade

DeletedUser589

What random 1 man tribes are you on about? This isnt conspiracy corner lol
Im talking about the growth of the top 3 tribes moving forward from this point as we are now all at war. Lets see how it is effected. So far it seems to be in W1N's benefit but lets see if it continues.

DeletedUser

Every tribe in Lukes post including T4H have taken in other tribes

So your question has no viladity :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Every tribe in Lukes post including T4H have taken in other tribes

So your question has no viladity :icon_rolleyes:

My question is valid these tribes still excist

and the one man tribe I gave you the player name and a quote from the mail

So far it seems to be in W1N's benefit but lets see if it continues.

correct other tribes working with W1N do benefit W1N

DeletedUser

Luke just seen rise of the planet of Apes must say the likeness to you pic is so close you could of been the dummy... another JOKE

DeletedUser589

Sorry Patsy, if devilindisguise with his 20 villages is causing you too much trouble then ill send the account a mail and kindly request they dont attack you and your tribe .... lmao!!!

The post is about the remaining 3 tribes that are of a size that I consider to be in contention for winning the world, the other tribes are not in my opinion serious title contenders.... Again unless you think IWL with 22 million points in 4th is a serious worry and concern for you and T4H?

This is simply about how the current state of the world (All at war) will effect the growth of the remaining 3 tribes.

I didnt realise that this simple analysis of facts would cause so much anger/confusion/debate :lol:

DeletedUser8782

do the stats include internalls as that isnt exactly growth is it?

DeletedUser

Sorry Patsy, if devilindisguise with his 20 villages is causing you too much trouble then ill send the account a mail and kindly request they dont attack you and your tribe .... lmao!!!

The post is about the remaining 3 tribes that are of a size that I consider to be in contention for winning the world, the other tribes are not in my opinion serious title contenders.... Again unless you think IWL with 22 million points in 4th is a serious worry and concern for you and T4H?

This is simply about how the current state of the world (All at war) will effect the growth of the remaining 3 tribes.

I didnt realise that this simple analysis of facts would cause so much anger/confusion/debate :lol:

The post is about the remaining 3 tribes that are of a size that I consider to be in contention for winning the world, the other tribes are not in my opinion serious title contenders

Its not all about what you consider luke, other people would like to see the grow of those assisting W1N in this end game

add Iwl points to w1n and it becomes relevent - The freely admit they are working with u

devilindisguise is just an example of others working with W1N

DeletedUser2918

to be fair patsy it is what Luke considers to be relevant - he created the thread.

if you want to put in the leg work and the number crunching of the other tribes (and update it over time as well) then obviously you're as free as any other person to create a thread.....

imo Luke has created a base for comparison over time. others might think there are better measures in which to measure this but hey - stats are in the eye of the beholder an all.

i for one will be interested to see how it goes :)

DeletedUser

do the stats include internalls as that isnt exactly growth is it?

They would cancel each other out, since Luke mentioned in the start of his thread.

He's using the formula: Villages Conquered - Villages Lost

Therefore internals would be irrelevant.

DeletedUser589

They would cancel each other out, since Luke mentioned in the start of his thread.

He's using the formula: Villages Conquered - Villages Lost

Therefore internals would be irrelevant.

Yep, thanks for clarification.

Patsy, I am really not getting at what you want... I think you miss-understood the reason for the creation of this thread. It is a comparative thread for the three tribes that I consider to be in a position to challenge for the title (Though a lot may argue LRAG are out)

As Chris said, if you think a 20 million point tribe and a 1 man band have a realistic chance then go for it... create your own thread and do the maths weekly...

EDIT: Did the maths of IWL for Patsy to help start her off. Their net conquers were + 76 for the week, which puts them in second place ahead of T4H.
Happier? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A little bit of banter is always good!

As long as things don't get personal though :)

DeletedUser

in fact i think luke is being generous by adding LRAG into the equation

DeletedUser

Frankly I dont care about stats anymore :)

I've having more fun on TW than have had in a longtime.

Our best friends through the past 2 years have now become great opponents! And frankly whether we win or whether we lose, I'll hold my head high knowing that I took part in what has been the most anticipated war on the UK server for sometime!

Now to look at W1Ns stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: T4H, IWL, LRAG

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,581
Side 2: 664
Difference: 917

So wheres the other 900+ come from?

Barbs... :p

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=273&type=gain&oldtribe=0&pn=5

Page 5 from Sept 13th alone..... (feel free to check pages 1-4 also)

Nice barb Munching :icon_razz:

But anyways, having great fun :icon_biggrin: Good luck to all involved, has been a pleasure knowing you all :)

DeletedUser717

Nice barb Munching :icon_razz:

Now try looking up the same for T4H ...
At least our barbs are fat, while T4H are busy gobbling up 1500-pointers in a desperate attempt to catch up with W1N's numbers.