Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

I only mean they are stuck in the corner with limited routes out. By the time we're down there the tribe Joke will probably no longer exist.

With all due respect, CRUZ are already there in K55, nobling Hmmm? villas near JOKE players as we speak. :lol:

DeletedUser1410

With all due respect, CRUZ are already there in K55, nobling Hmmm? villas near JOKE players as we speak. :lol:

yet more inactives lol
You've finally started hitting me well done on that one lol now lets see what your made of lol

DeletedUser

I think the most skilled players deserve top spot, I do not believe CHOKE! has the most skilled players.

Yes I take your point but "deserve" doesn't mean "have" and at the end of the day points mean prizes. There's no denying Hmmm have a few very skilled players but so do Choke.

When your down there? Arrogance.

Well I might as well give up now if I don't think we can't achieve that.

I think they might hold out longer than you think. Very good players in there.

Astro Glide might be a world class player (I don't know) but it didn't do him much good.

It is the same amount of players, the other 50 or so were inactive or being sat. Main members are still here.

Yes so we will soon be coming for you rather than the accounts you were sitting :)

To be fair they are mostly in k65 and k66?

DeletedUser

Yes I take your point but "deserve" doesn't mean "have" and at the end of the day points mean prizes. There's no denying Hmmm have a few very skilled players but so do Choke.

I agree CHOKE! have a few skilled players, however the majority are not. That is my point, that the majority of CHOKE! players sit and noble barbs.

Well I might as well give up now if I don't think we can't achieve that.

I'd rather you didn't :lol:

Astro Glide might be a world class player (I don't know) but it didn't do him much good.

I haven't talked to astro much, don't know him but no one can deny he is a good player. Look at where he was based. It is understandable.

Yes so we will soon be coming for you rather than the accounts you were sitting :)

Please do, this world is boring.

DeletedUser7832

Just got back from a few weeks of clearing my head. :icon_biggrin: Good job Cruz.

Choke - I have a few friends here, but I have to say they they do not deserve the top spot.

ALO - Still do not know much about them, only that they didn't attack cruz which was disappointing for me.

Hmmm - They went thru a tough time, but from what I last saw things have settled and I am sure they will remain active.

Cruz - With the exception of ALO, because I do not know much about them, they will be number one. Hopefully they will see that and quit their alliance with choke, Cruz have gotten everything they are going to get from them.

Joke - Active and do support each other, good group.

EWar - I may not last much longer as I was separated from my tribe as I was the entire game, but it was the way I wanted to play it. They will put up a better fight than most think.

DeletedUser8562

Just got back from a few weeks of clearing my head. :icon_biggrin: Good job Cruz.

Choke - I have a few friends here, but I have to say they they do not deserve the top spot.

ALO - Still do not know much about them, only that they didn't attack cruz which was disappointing for me.

Hmmm - They went thru a tough time, but from what I last saw things have settled and I am sure they will remain active.

Cruz - With the exception of ALO, because I do not know much about them, they will be number one. Hopefully they will see that and quit their alliance with choke, Cruz have gotten everything they are going to get from them.

Joke - Active and do support each other, good group.

EWar - I may not last much longer as I was separated from my tribe as I was the entire game, but it was the way I wanted to play it. They will put up a better fight than most think.

Just got back from a few weeks away lol... Convenient

Choke dont deserve the top spot.... ooohh well, we kicked your ass once and now we are doing it again !!!

Separated from your tribe due to bad planning and bad leadership.

ALO didnt attack Cruz .. that would be because they are allies.

How to to end a game with Grace... NOT

DeletedUser7832

lol Cabbie this is why you will not get any respect in this game, not even from your tribe mates, but as you said you are only here to win.

Just got back from a few weeks away lol... Convenient

Not convenient like I said Cruz made me quit for a while to clear my head.

Choke dont deserve the top spot.... ooohh well, we kicked your ass once and now we are doing it again !!!

Choke never kicked my ass, do you mean this first time?

Side 1:
Players: Astro Glide 2000
Side 2:
Tribes: CHOKE!

Timeframe: 01/07/2011 00:00:00 to 24/07/2011 17:01:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 0
Difference: 44

Or do you mean the second time when you needed Cruz to help because of what happened the first time.

Side 1:
Players: Astro Glide 2000
Side 2:
Tribes: CHOKE!

Timeframe: 31/08/2011 00:00:00 to 07/09/2011 17:05:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

Well 63 members vs me and I had a little other distraction in cruz going at the same time. Don't think I would really be bragging about taking an individual down when he is surrounded by 111 of the attacking players.

Separated from your tribe due to bad planning and bad leadership.

Neither Just refused to join tribes with players of your sorts. I also joined this world to be with EWaR and will leave the world in EWaR.

ALO didnt attack Cruz .. that would be because they are allies.

Yep forgot about the massive alliance. lol

How to to end a game with Grace... NOT
How do you propose ending the game?

So in the end I had fun and I believe cruz also had fun the first few days that I dedicated to defending. Sorry cabbie I will not let you ruin my experience here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So in the end I had fun and I believe cruz also had fun the first few days that I dedicated to defending. Sorry cabbie I will not let you ruin my experience here.

Have to agree with The Cabbie on one thing at least. ALO did not attack us because we are allies. That's obvious. Whatever made you think they would? Has the little Ruffus bird been whispering naughty rumours in your ear again? :lol:

And I agree with what you said about making it fun for us in the first few days, retaking nearly everything we gained. So fair dues to you. You did a great job of defending. So why did you stop? It wouldn't be that you've run out of troops and have nothing left to defend with, would it? :)

DeletedUser10142

Hats of to astro glide 2000 he did EWAR proud total respect to you mate,sorry to see you go out like that,but we all know the name of the game,nice bloke aswell when i have chatted to him....

True..

DeletedUser8562

lol Cabbie this is why you will not get any respect in this game, not even from your tribe mates, but as you said you are only here to win.

I have the respect from the people that matter in this game which is what counts and yes i am here to win, this does not mean i will or should but there would be no point in playing to loss.

As far as Choke kicking ass i was refering to Cloak v Ewar and then Choke v Ewar but you knew that I guess.

As for you starting with EWAR and finishing the game in EWAR for that you do get my respect, as to many jumpship.

As for.....Sorry cabbie I will not let you ruin my experience why should you and why would I .

I was just replying to your ealier post in which you put down the tribe I have the Honour of being a member of.

DeletedUser

respect to astro glide 2000, first week he had given us a good fight(dodging, sniping etc.), but then he stopped what was a bit disappointing:icon_sad: but anyway as True Warrior said Hats of to astro glide 2000

DeletedUser7832

So why did you stop? It wouldn't be that you've run out of troops and have nothing left to defend with, would it? :)

I had to as my head was spinning. I think I could have continued if I had a co, but I have always played solo. Not going to make the excuses of RL, just couldn't handle the 400 to 500 worth of attacks incoming from Cruz and Kevinsudd and Fish for more than a week. I believe my ODD kept rising after the first seven days so there were still troops to kill.
Well I am rested and I see there are very few troops so I will see if I can make you earn a few villages again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

Respect Astro <3

Cool guy and a good player.

@ cabbie
I have the respect from the people that matter in this game which is what counts and yes i am here to win, this does not mean i will or should but there would be no point in playing to loss.

Define people who matter? Barb nobling noobs on the noobiest uk world there is?

DeletedUser6695

I am a pretty cool guy...

best I can do? I could post your terrible stats?

DeletedUser

Maybe you just bored him. I've noticed you have that effect on people on every forum you troll on. Do you actually play the game, C.F? Or are you just an armchair general or one of those pub bores we've all had to put up with in our time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Troll? He attempted to flame one of the best players on uk5, I pointed out his flaws and he ran away tail between his legs.

And yes I do play, rank 5 on w10.

Also me boring? Pfft

DeletedUser

He is one of the amrchair coplayers Jessie. He lets the others do all the work and simply brags on the forums and acts like a bigshot, until a proper war breaks out and then he quits that account and moves to another world to start this cycle of stupidity again. Very boring.