UK9 Interview Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Shouldn't be a problem, after all Bal brought that up after a tad of whisky. I hadnt been drinking when I sent Arc angel the questions so you should be fine :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8288

nice interview (Y)

One of the bussinesstime sparky interviews over just waiting to get the other one done and they should be up soon :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be at least one interview when I'm not mentioned...

But I guess afterall, it's better that people have an opinion of you, even if it's a bad opinion, rather than no opinion at all...

DeletedUser117

Not really, there is such a thing as bad publicity being detrimental to your career.

DeletedUser

Well as The Clyde put it in a non-forum appropriate way, bad comments about Mancunia were in jest :icon_razz: Also true sparks, but you know everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Not really, there is such a thing as bad publicity being detrimental to your career.

Sorry you've lost me... what's an online game got do with publicity or my career? and even if it has anything to do with either.. Oscar Wilde got it right

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about...

Well as The Clyde put it in a non-forum appropriate way, bad comments about Mancunia were in jest :icon_razz: Also true sparks, but you know everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Ssssh... he meant everyone of them!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser117

Of course its allowed, if it wasnt for ignore lists, then I would be banned! Too many special people on forums for there to be no ignore lists :D

You not a mod, because you are probably either too young or dont have the qualifications they require, not sure how they work it in forum modding.

DeletedUser

I'm too young and I'd get rejected anyway :icon_razz: Nah taunting about having people on ignore lists has been brought up before, can't remember where but it was either here or .net, could've been .net though, probably was w9.net that place was an oven. Could be different here since different rules slightly.

DeletedUser117

In game mods, have no influence with forums. In world 9 I am just a normal player, I am not biased if you annoy me and I mod another world you play on, so having ignore lists are mandatory sometimes for me. ;)

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with an ignore list, I'm not really bothered about you saying lol I've ignored you, just saying I've seen people get infracted for it in the past :icon_razz: Mods on uk9 seem good though so far :)

DeletedUser117

Actually I havent stated who I have ignored, just was thankful to have the ability to place ppl on ignore lists :p

DeletedUser9701

Ssssh... he meant everyone of them!!!

Not true, there was one part that BT left out at the end of the all the joking

[9/17/2011 11:08:20 PM] Clyde: nah i don't mind rob
[9/17/2011 11:08:49 PM] Clyde: he is like that special kid at school that you always picked on, but they were your special kid so you didnt let anyone else pick on them.

DeletedUser

Not true, there was one part that BT left out at the end of the all the joking

[9/17/2011 11:08:20 PM] Clyde: nah i don't mind rob
[9/17/2011 11:08:49 PM] Clyde: he is like that special kid at school that you always picked on, but they were your special kid so you didnt let anyone else pick on them.

Was just making sure, though that is probably forum friendly.

DeletedUser9701

the word used in place of special kid second time might not have been if taken out of context.

Bet she says you are handsome too Rob :icon_razz: