Is Trebor Mints a Troll...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Make you vote and discuss below...

I'll start...

Yes, he is an annoying troll that sucks at the game and the sooner someone attacks him and rims him again the better...

DeletedUser

I think he's just a misunderstood individual.

Sometimes all we need is a good hug.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

No, he's more like an excitable dog that wants to be attacked instead of stroked.

I guess I should now post a google image to be cool.

images

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Woof Woof... I JUST WANT SOME ATTENTION... incomings make me feel wanted...

So do cookies... and squeaky toys in the shape of cats...

DeletedUser

No, he's more like an excitable dog that wants to be attacked instead of stroked.

I guess I should now post a google image to be cool.

images

There's obviously a joke here I'm not getting about Google Images? Are you too cool for Google Images?

Anyway back on topica, I think this is trebors ultimate wet dream, a thread entirely devoted to discussing him.

Cald

DeletedUser

Meh just not mad about google images, most of them just been done ridiculous amounts...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well I'm old, so the normal things just don't do it for me anymore... But it's not the first and it won't be the last.. personal record on .net was a 89 page thread... you people have a lot of work to do!!!!

DeletedUser

You had an 89 page thread about you? Damn.

Then again Rena had an appreciation shared forum on uk1 consisting of like all the top tribes...

DeletedUser

Dude you've not seen a troll until you've seen blondeamon, was leader of a top tribe in World One.Net continually talking crp all the time to people and was a leader in the infamous -Lolliance.

Except that Blondeamon continually pretended to be a girl, when he was actually a boy.

This was one of about 100 threads committed to Blondeamon and the Smurfs Tribe, truly epic Troll.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=27078&page=16&highlight=smurfs

Caldwellowl

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You had an 89 page thread about you? Damn.

Then again Rena had an appreciation shared forum on uk1 consisting of like all the top tribes...

Well to be completely truthful it was about the first world noblement, a 79 point BONUS barb by me... Think I still hold the record for the fastest noblement on those settings, have I mentioned it?!!?...

It was fun times... them .net players are just so easy to bait...

DeletedUser

Biggest boy girl troll I've ever seen has got to be Pulsar...

Started off as a boy, then said was a girl trolling as a boy, pretty much everyone believed him, until like at least a year later when it was revealed 'she' was a guy.

So a guy trolling as a girl trolling as a guy. Inception much? I think so.

DeletedUser

Manc you are and always will be remembered as the best chocolate fireguard to grace UK3 (and wind up merchant)

DeletedUser

Biggest boy girl troll I've ever seen has got to be Pulsar...

Started off as a boy, then said was a girl trolling as a boy, pretty much everyone believed him, until like at least a year later when it was revealed 'she' was a guy.

So a guy trolling as a girl trolling as a guy. Inception much? I think so.

Scary, and I thought Blondeamon was a muppet.

Cald

DeletedUser9748

I believe they sell Trebor-Mint action figures in the toy shops these days!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's true.. buy them for your kids for Christmas!!!!..

Though don't be surprised when they fall apart before Boxing day...

DeletedUser

That's good question that I would like to know as well!
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes,
He's a troll and incredibly annoying.

But the forums would be dead without him so I'll forgive him.