Stats Tracking

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update. I think we all need to prioritise our time, so no one is going to get huffy if you scale things back again (or they shouldn't!).

Interesting to see T4H crawling back into the green. Will it last?

DeletedUser

Until their internals run out Dec yep they will show as green.

I only find the W1N vs T4H conquers interesting now, anyone can internal dead accounts to bulk out and show plus stats....don't forget all the barbs that have appeared as well.......just look at darth doom.....barely 30 million ODA for the 2nd highest ranked T4H player! Internal King crown goes to that dude! I guess his build offence screen does not work?

DeletedUser3642

it will only show as growth if they are nobling players who are not within T4H - as the stats show % world ownership, independent of actual nobling stats. The only way you can have positive growth from internals is by kicking them first - taking the negative hit, and then recouping it over the next week or so as you take their villages... but then you're just back to square one.

I think what should be noticed though is that T4H's growth in October totals 0.6% of the world... which when added to their loss at the end of September due a number of accounts being removed from the tribe results in negative overall growth...

On the other hand, W1N have shown a 1.89% growth in October, which when added to their gain in September for the same period that T4H had a loss - W1N have grown by 3.14% in comparison to T4H's shrinkage by 0.08%

DeletedUser589

it will only show as growth if they are nobling players who are not within T4H - as the stats show % world ownership, independent of actual nobling stats. The only way you can have positive growth from internals is by kicking them first - taking the negative hit, and then recouping it over the next week or so as you take their villages... but then you're just back to square one.

I think what should be noticed though is that T4H's growth in October totals 0.6% of the world... which when added to their loss at the end of September due a number of accounts being removed from the tribe results in negative overall growth...

On the other hand, W1N have shown a 1.89% growth in October, which when added to their gain in September for the same period that T4H had a loss - W1N have grown by 3.14% in comparison to T4H's shrinkage by 0.08%

Nice stats as always Mike.

DeletedUser4479

Until their internals run out Dec yep they will show as green.

I only find the W1N vs T4H conquers interesting now, anyone can internal dead accounts to bulk out and show plus stats....don't forget all the barbs that have appeared as well.......just look at darth doom.....barely 30 million ODA for the 2nd highest ranked T4H player! Internal King crown goes to that dude! I guess his build offence screen does not work?

Look at ethandad same stats but in w1n there everywhere

DeletedUser

Look at ethandad same stats but in w1n there everywhere

Um he has almost 10 million more ODA, how is that the same? LOL.

Get back to the internals please krillin, leave the wars to people who have some fight in them ;)

DeletedUser4479

Freddo least i dont fail at every world i join lol. your just a sad troll.
Most people internat just look at dandare for example from looks he prob has the most in world 1 without going and counting them all :). Yea i have load of internals i am trying to join up so i can co play. But i do attack and not sit on my arse

DeletedUser

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending

W1N 1.213 11.168.144 533.339.157 974.032.988

T4H 498 4.659.806 397.461.473 1.069.542.154

Difference 715 6.508.338 135.877.684 -95.509.166

DeletedUser

Freddo least i dont fail at every world i join lol. your just a sad troll.
Most people internat just look at dandare for example from looks he prob has the most in world 1 without going and counting them all :). Yea i have load of internals i am trying to join up so i can co play. But i do attack and not sit on my arse

There are too many 1.5k barb munchers on UK1, mostly in T4H, and I believe this reply is going to one now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

To be fair I was sitting the Steghead account a few weeks back where Krillin and Hexxus hit it. There was a healthy amount of incoming...didn't get any vils, though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

To be fair I was sitting the Steghead account a few weeks back where Krillin and Hexxus hit it. There was a healthy amount of incoming...didn't get any vils, though :icon_twisted:

And just how much damage can 'Barb Munching' spear nukes actually do :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well the farms took a battering!

The aftermath was like a scene out of 28 Days Later :lol:

DeletedUser4479

And just how much damage can 'Barb Munching' spear nukes actually do :icon_biggrin:
I dont barb take lol only time i did was to get to the front line or to build a church. But your more pro at taking barbs than me as the stats show
My 2000 and under takes
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index....d=114240&type=gain&max=2000&oldplayer=0&pn=-1

Feddo 2000 and under takes with his short and nearly none existant life on world 1
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index....&id=33480&type=all&max=2000&oldplayer=0&pn=-1

But when i nuke someone they alway take alot of damages :) still hold the record for most ODA in one day on world 1 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

freddo is still alive and doing very well in w1 :icon_twisted:

Dont see how u can try so hard to say how pants he was when he was fighting W1N at the time, you guys surely can relate to that. T4H was winning all wars untill now and are not looking quite so hot themselves .

DeletedUser3642

% Ownership - Player villages
w1worldstatus111103.png

chart

Perhaps someone can help me understand the movements on this latest update....

Observations:
- W1N's growth rate remains constant at a similar rate as previous
- T4H have dropped by a hefty amount. Suggesting someone has left the tribe or there has been a significant loss of villages.
- LRAG have infact grown very very slightly - I'd be interested to hear an opinion from W1N regarding this.
- IWL have shown their first negative growth
- Non tribe members have increased, however not accounting for all of the loss shown by T4H

DeletedUser6603

Just curious, and nothing else, as ive always wondered (and I thought it was a badly kept secret, or maybe not), but how many other ex =KN= guys are there residing in W1N nowadays?