Ex-Swarm members unite

• Thread starter DeletedUser10297
  • Start date

DeletedUser10297

Hi all ex-members of 'Swarm'.....if your still out there and kicking around on another world, then let everyone know what a great tribe you once belonged to.

...........and if you think Swarm could have gone all the way if it wasn't for the back stabbers........say so here!!

DeletedUser6603

Let it go omega, get some counselling or something mate...

DeletedUser6158

Swarm would have failed.

only room for one omega on uk1 i'm afraid as well:icon_razz:

DeletedUser10297

...........omega-wwe...wobb....wool.......never heard of you

DeletedUser1942

Swarm were truly an awful tribe!!!

They wouldnt have got much further in this world than they did.

DeletedUser6603

I'm going to keep quiet on Swarm for now - ill let others have their say first ;-)

DeletedUser10297

.....as I recall W1N took an age to destroy a small pocket of Swarm right in the middle of their territory.......or did I imagine it?

Thing is it could be said that W1N are only on the verge of UK1 victory (by no means certain) because they established an early core of players and dominance, thus all new tribes on the periphery were always going to struggle........except KnK.......boot licker's par excellence.

Please, don't take this personally.............:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3642

.....as I recall W1N took an age to destroy a small pocket of Swarm right in the middle of their territory.......or did I imagine it?

I think you imagined it :)

Your council or the individuals (imacdo2212 was one, shaneyboycian another) had an agreement with W1N / their local members :)

DeletedUser8782

Thing is it could be said that W1N are only on the verge of UK1 victory (by no means certain) because they established an early core of players and dominance,

W1n are on the verge of victory becasue of the merge with CHE!!! spoiled the world many say but it was very good move on W1N's part

DeletedUser6158

...........omega-wwe...wobb....wool.......never heard of you

Same can be said of yourself. But i'll let you off on terms of location as i doubt you were anywhere near the north east. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser10297

Yes you did have an agreement/alliance with our detached players within your core.....but the fact you upheld that agreement is acknowledgement of your respect for those players/swarm.....................whatever, I have no beef with W1N, and you may well triumph in UK1, although don't so readily dismiss T4H.

This thread was solely to help reunite ex-swarm.........and to highlight the duplicitous actions of so called comrades and allies :)

DeletedUser4479

W1n are on the verge of victory becasue of the merge with CHE!!! spoiled the world many say but it was very good move on W1N's part

Also the merge with COW/PFB/The anti w1n allince hehe. It looking like a good t4h vs W1n more of a fair fight but w1n did not like the odds and had to add a big chunk more onto it and recruit 40 odd more players :)

DeletedUser10297

Also the merge with COW/PFB/The anti w1n allince hehe. It looking like a good t4h vs W1n more of a fair fight but w1n did not like the odds and had to add a big chunk more onto it and recruit 40 odd more players :)

Yeah go ruffle their feathers.......maybe even wipe the smirk of their faces :icon_biggrin:......no bias intended

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: If you did as much nuking as you do moaning you may have done a little better in the war. Lets be honest if we are just a bunch of huggers why are we rank one ODA? Why are the top 20 ranks of ODA riddled with our members? On that why is your ODA so poor for an account your size?

DeletedUser4479

never said w1n where bunch of huggers. Said it bit of a spoiler recruiting all of PFB once the allince was canceled between w1n and t4h.
Yea i am ranked 19th and ranked 49th on ODA but there few people in top 20 with less ODA than me so its not the best but its far from poor than what your trying to say. I amso have like 90+% of my villages like over 2k to 4k aways ;)

DeletedUser6603

Erm, hate to break up a good bit of handbagging, but this thread is about Swarm, not T4H vs W1N. Im sure theres a separate thread for that ;-)

DeletedUser3642

i think its apparent that omega is the only swarm member left :)