Well Done Dogs!

DeletedUser8815

Are you saying I failed? I don't think I did somehow.

erm yes. Will you be in the winning tribe or the losing tribe. You failed in your choice of tribes and you are going to lose this world, that makes you a failure.

That is a bold claim, unless you're planning to just recruit to 50 million points...erm...:icon_rolleyes:

what like you tried to do with go mad honey tom dick and harry?

the war was simple enough fate(cos go declared on them) and winge versus dogs go honey mad and the rest.....of course we are going to reward our allies with a place in the winning tribe....without all your merges you would still be around 10 million

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10306

without all your merges you would still be around 10 million

But did we merge to race to 50 million? No, we merged to grow bigger and war with other tribes more effectively, there's a difference. You're just doing it to win, that's not really a triumph worth boasting about is it? And it's not exactly what TW is all about, you're just taking the noobs way out!

DeletedUser10306

High Oda does not indicate a players skill level.

I specifically said that's not what I meant, but that having a high ODA indicates a higher skill level than having a high ODD. Having ODD only means you had troops in your vils that were attacked, somebody technically could be inactive for weeks and have a high ODD, just from tribemates sending support. Whereas ODA you have to work for, that's why I said it shows more skill.

DeletedUser

But did we merge to race to 50 million? No, we merged to grow bigger and war with other tribes more effectively, there's a difference. You're just doing it to win, that's not really a triumph worth boasting about is it? And it's not exactly what TW is all about, you're just taking the noobs way out!

so if TW about WAR you do know your losing and that was even before Fate joined us. You also say you merged to grow bigger true it did make u grow quickly as I remember you had 50 players to our 30 something and were less that a million above us thats really sad we do some merging dont get a full tribe and are 10 million points ahead. Phase comes to mind dont W1nge about something you been doing all game :p

DeletedUser8815

yes you did. Just cos you failed, you still tried, then when that failied went to plan b and started nobling loads of barbs to try get to 50 million, got you to 33 and rank 1 for a day or 2, then you ran out of space in your tribe to take on anymore and ran short of nobles to noble more barbs, while we continue to march on and on, despite only having one ally against honey mad go dogs and the rest. But yet we have beaten the whole lot of you. Simply look at the average points per player, we are very close to one million way ahead of you and your barb munching puppies.

DeletedUser10306

so if TW about WAR you do know your losing and that was even before Fate joined us.

Erm...minus the Ched inactive vils of 76, and we're 57 vils behind as of now, that's 19 difference. Yesterday on your op we lost 18 vils more than we took, so before yesterday we were well ahead. As with Fate, we were 6 vils ahead, not bad since we were well outnumbered by you both...

DeletedUser10306

yes you did. Just cos you failed, you still tried, then when that failied went to plan b and started nobling loads of barbs to try get to 50 million, got you to 33 and rank 1 for a day or 2, then you ran out of space in your tribe to take on anymore and ran short of nobles to noble more barbs, while we continue to march on and on, despite only having one ally against honey mad go dogs and the rest. But yet we have beaten the whole lot of you. Simply look at the average points per player, we are very close to one million way ahead of you and your barb munching puppies.

You are clueless, I think i'll stop speaking to you before my IQ plummets to yours!

DeletedUser

Erm...minus the Ched inactive vils of 76, and we're 57 vils behind as of now, that's 19 difference. Yesterday on your op we lost 18 vils more than we took, so before yesterday we were well ahead. As with Fate, we were 6 vils ahead, not bad since we were well outnumbered by you both.

You obviously mean out classed not outnumbered

DeletedUser8815

Erm...minus the Ched inactive vils of 76, and we're 57 vils behind as of now, that's 19 difference. Yesterday on your op we lost 18 vils more than we took, so before yesterday we were well ahead. As with Fate, we were 6 vils ahead, not bad since we were well outnumbered by you both...

then take away the number you first thought of, incorporate networkwoody and shiv into the calculations divide by the number of players still playing w7 then double it and yeah you are right you are winning. 33 million to you versus a very paltry 45 million to us.

12 million ahead of you and with about the same number of villages, just shows how many 2-3k barbs you have been munching while we take fully grown villages off you. So please keep nobling and growing your 3k barbs when they reach 9k you can be sure we will come and harvest them.

DeletedUser8815

remember this?

Originally Posted by locutas of borg
....and you really think that you would be so far in front if you didn't have a coplayer?

In front of you for sure
UK8 - Meh Meh Meh, Honey

For sure? Really? take another look at the rankings since you lost your coplayers

My case rests.

DeletedUser9178

i am not one to post alot

but i keep reading this same garbage about ched been inactive
he went inactive after first day with losing 1/3 of his villages

RL issues yes......we all know what they were he never stood a chance

then you quote skill is all in ODA well defending and attacking takes skill something ched lacked

as for being this great player as you quoted to me i wasnt good enough for your tribe early doors when i asked for an invite
well this was also a bad move on your part
as you were told not just by me that i would be here at the end
as i was a top player..........you laughed well point proven i am here at the end

now we will go to your attacking skills or lack of should i say
you mass nuked me on one village got you where exacty ?

then mass nuked me in another village still getting you where?

NUKE LOSSES must be getting near 50 on little me
yet you are how many villages up ? 0

so your skill in attack arent right clever are they ?
lets be honest here all players have there own way of playing yours maybe attacking Noobs for easy growth early doors thats fine
but lets talk real skills your choice in attacking a good player like me leave alot to be desired
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10306

i am not one to post alot

Good :icon_biggrin:

then you quote skill is all in ODA

Wow, i've explained at least 3 times and people still aren't getting it, read it again.

you mass nuked me on one village got you where exacty ?

then mass nuked me in another village still getting you where?

You have a little think about it, i'm getting exactly where I want.

so your skill in attack arent right clever are they ?

That's your opinion, doesn't really count for much though.

a good player like me leave alot to be desired
:icon_rolleyes:

Suffer with an oversized ego do you?

DeletedUser5582

blimey!

I only started this thread as no one had posted on UK8 in ages and thought would get some life going again as we entered the end game phase.....!

Seems I succeeded a mite too well methinks!

Am not even going to reply to the drivel above (from both sides) but Gotcha! sums it up well.

For me have never been fussed about stats (see our stance on Borg when we recruited him) and if a tribe is then boot (see cartoon on Kong leaving). To say Ched caps don;t count as he went inactive is plain silly unless you can say why he went inactive which, unless am wrong, was because in one day he got a huge amount of incoming and like many before him threw in the towel.

Compare him with NetworkWoody (feel free to remove his caps from our stats I don't mind!!) who mailed The Mighty Chen congratulating W1nge on putting him through two weeks of hell. He stuck it out (same result but more fun) but though FIRST to 25 million troops killed on the UK8 server lost villa after villa and all this whilst seeing his tribemates jump ship to DOGS.

Now I like quite a few Doggies so putting each other down is pointless in the main. W1nge/Fate had a gameplan from very early on (old maps will see an almost straight line running up the K divide showing how both sides treated each other respectfully). W1nge, though twice Fate's size, never looked to bully Fate in doing what we wanted and Fate never pushed the boundaries with us. I hope our merge will go ok and look forward to making new friends as I get to know the Fate rank and file.

So moaning that we will "win" this world the wrong way is silly as we have planned this for a while. DOGS I emphasize with their predicament over GO in that their leadership would have wanted to match W1nge in size, knowing UK8's win conditions, and no easy way to do this without poaching players from GO even though this meant would create bad feelings. I guess they did what was good for DOGS not necessarily their rep. Still DOGS have tried to match W1nge by recruiting big accounts to grow (and munched large numbers of barbs) and you can see if this has paid off without any of us jumping up and down throwing mud at each other.

The issue over Honey recruitment, well read the thread as said all I needed to say there, but hence no mail from us just a war declaration as at the end of the day actions speak louder than words. Again DOGS did what they felt they had to do (recruit Honey players rather than eat as they saw W1nge muching huge numbers of villas and getting closer). I can see why they did this even if I think how they went about it was a little underhand but in their shoes would probs have done the same!

So can we stop the pointless these Caps don't count, this acc inactive, ODA is king ODD is rubbish as frankly who really cares?

What matters is the here and now! Can our furry waggly tailed friends stop us from winning this world?

Discuss (nicely!)

DeletedUser

No but getting 1.3 mill oda from attacking DOGS Yesterday certainly did

DeletedUser7369

methinks you attack yourself quite a lot!

i am not sure i have seen any evidence of thinking....if you have access to any historical maps you will see a straight line running down the centre of Fate and W1nge which shows just how long the two tribes have been co-operating. in fact i think the alliance between the two tribes dates back to the first w1nge WKD war and certainly predates the merger of wkd members into W1nge after the failure of our own Ipod merge.

As a result of the long standing alliance the two tribes had grown to a dominant position and enemies resorted to nobling barbs as they found our villages too hard to take.... yes yes yes i know you took some of our villages well done to you. however lets face it, for every village you took a tribemate was giving away 2 more behind your back.

W1nge and fate collectively worked amazingly well together and the long planned merger finally made tactical sense when our combined points made the win conditions kick in. sorry it ruined your chances but the fact remains the world opened with those rules, everyone knew them and given the biggest gains other tribes have made all come from the fearsome barbarian horde i think this world cant end quick enough.