When is merging to win acceptable?

DeletedUser10306

if you look at the stats on players merging you will see the biggest mergers involve at least one inactive account being absorbed into a more active one although in one case the inactive one is eating the active (sorry jo....) so you think a good idea would be to leave the inactives to stagnate? of course not. merging their accounts is the way to go and the fact it was co ordinated with the tribe merge is just good planning.

so my apologies for our organisation.

How can an inactive account merge into another account you plank? That's called internally nobling, get a grip man! :icon_rolleyes:

And how can you say they involve at least one inactive account being absorbed into a more active one? It wouldn't be absorbing as such, but internally nobling, oh my god you nub!!

DeletedUser8815

How can an inactive account merge into another account you plank? That's called internally nobling, get a grip man! :icon_rolleyes:

And how can you say they involve at least one inactive account being absorbed into a more active one? It wouldn't be absorbing as such, but internally nobling, oh my god you nub!!

Are you still going on? what does one have to do to shut you up.....Notice the lack of support from your tribe.....give it up mate you are embarrassing your tribemates

DeletedUser10306

Notice the lack of support from your tribe

Why would you assume that because my tribemates aren't posting on here they aren't backing me up? They probably can't stand the garbage that you post, because you try to justify being noobs by recruiting and mass merging your accounts to get to the 50 million win condition. Yes i'm still going on about it, because you numpty's have all but ruined UK8 for nearly everybody outside of your tribe. And don't say you haven't, because I have spoken to quite a few people that are unhapppy and now want the win condition gone, whereas before they were happy to have the win condition in place. Without Nutz'r'uz doing what they did, we could have had an extra 2 or 3 months, but no, the noobiest of nooby noobs have to spoil it for everybody else. Don't bother replying, I know you don't have RL friends and you need the attention, but you annoy me!

DeletedUser8815

because you numpty's have all but ruined UK8 for nearly everybody outside of your tribe.

lol, spoken like a true loser.....isn't that what man utd fans said when city beat them 6-1? or arsenal fans said after being beaten 8-2 by man utd? Did they petition to change the rules? did they suggest the game should last 180 minutes instead of 90? you had your chance to join us when your tribe honey collapsed, remember? you chose instead to join the losing tribe.....bad decision,,,,,,now suck it up cupcake

DeletedUser8815

but you annoy me!

well you do not annoy us, just give us all a good laugh as we poke fun at you. Suggest you are probably annoying your tribe though, who are working hard to try catch us, instead of moaning about how you are getting thrashed unfairly.

mummy, mummy.....those horrible dwf are making fun of me, tell them to stop please. (mehmehmeh sticks is tongue out and says My daddy is bigger than yours, so there

DeletedUser5582

Meh x3 are you listening carefully as I shall say this only once!

First up it was the active acc going into the inactive one and is easy to do! We had a big acc which was hardly being played and my acc which though played solo was tough due to some new commitments (no singing)

Step 1: Post up for a minion needed to sit.
Step 2: Put in support ticket asking permission
Step 3: Change pw so no longer have access to original acc then wait 24 hrs (oh bliss) and pass sit to minion
Step 4: Log on (after 24hrs) to inactive acc and wave hands mysteriously and lo and behold is now active
Step 5: Munch old acc.

Benefits for DWF we now have one large active acc rather than one inactive (though skype spammers were active) and one acc which needed sitters at various times of the week.

Benefits for you: Stoked the fires of injustice more.

All in this acc merge suited them as they no longer feel guilty and me as I now have the pretense of co players who will log on when am busy. Should have done it a while ago

you try to justify being noobs by recruiting and mass merging your accounts to get to the 50 million win condition. Yes i'm still going on about it, because you numpty's have all but ruined UK8 for nearly everybody outside of your tribe. And don't say you haven't, because I have spoken to quite a few people that are unhapppy and now want the win condition gone, whereas before they were happy to have the win condition in place.

So am guessing the folk you have been talking to are mostly Doggies then if it is only now they want the win condition removed? Maybe they only want it removed now as they know the world is all but lost?

Is a shame, though funny, that you have got your selection of soapboxes out on this as didnlt hear a murmur when Doggies were pack recruiting (more than us), barb munching (though accept the reason was to make pretty maps) and merging tribes (Go and Honey ring any food bowls?)

I think you are moaning as we just did it heaps better than your good selves and never stooped so low as to recruit former foes?

Anyway you have your view we have ours but no one I speak to thinks anything more than thanking you for brightening up their forum reading time.

We thank you!

DeletedUser10306

So am guessing the folk you have been talking to are mostly Doggies

Actually no.

Maybe they only want it removed now as they know the world is all but lost?

Wrong again.

but no one I speak to thinks anything more than thanking you for brightening up their forum reading time.

You must have really empty lives.

We thank you!

Has the loony bin run out of medication...? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

so wait you speak to folks about this and is all good and we do and have empty lives?!

try and keep the insults out of this Triple Meh as is just a game!

One point though these non doggy folk you speak to liked the 50 million win condition then a tribe hits it and now they want it removed? You sure they don't have a vested interest?

No matter it sounds like you are having a bad day? Am sure as you love tagging so much things will only get better for you so chin up

DeletedUser10306

as is just a game!

Exactly, so why the bad sportsmanship?

One point though these non doggy folk you speak to liked the 50 million win condition then a tribe hits it and now they want it removed? You sure they don't have a vested interest?

They accepted it, yes, until DWF decided to play unfair and cut everyone else's game short.

No matter it sounds like you are having a bad day?

I don't have bad day's.

DeletedUser5582

They accepted it, yes, until DWF decided to play unfair and cut everyone else's game short.

The mind boggles sometimes but is a war game and wars are won by several means. We chose to fight and use diplomacy as did your current tribe. We reached the target first your tribe recruited former foes and hasn't

Don;t moan about it just learn and move on but I think we have said all that can be said on this. Look hard at the choices you made and your tribe has made on UK8 and think would be a better use of your time to learn from those than venting your spleen at us.

DeletedUser10100

TBH. The whole point in this game is TRIBAL WARS! That is how it always has been and how this world should finish by that of WAR! Not by see who can recruit to win as is the case.

DeletedUser5582

um so are we now saying that DWF has never had a war?!

When IPOD (ranked 1) merged with WKD (ranked 2) what did we do?! Remember Honey the tribe you were "fighting" till you recruited them all.

Look at the PnP on these forums and tell me who has been fighting and who has been barb munching :icon_eek:

This is Dogs Caps History

DOGSCAPS-1.jpg

so please if you must put your tails between your legs and moan at least find something that has driven past some part of reality on the way to your delusional state!

Face facts you are No 2 because you didn't fight or fight well enough to make an impact and your diplomacy was appalling. Remind how you oh so briefly hit Rank 1? Fighting or gasp by recruiting!!!!!!!

We are fighting you now and fully intend to send you back howling to whatever kennel you call home by the time the three months are up.

Best prepare your excuses now....as I know one thing you will all make them but lack of fighting on our part lololololololololol

DeletedUser10306

um so are we now saying that DWF has never had a war?!

Read it properly, he said a world should end with war, not by a tribe doing what you've done to reach the win condition.

Face facts you are No 2 because you didn't fight or fight well enough to make an impact and your diplomacy was appalling.

No, we're 2nd because of your shrewd tactics, haven't I drummed it through that cranium of yours enough yet??

We are all noobs in DWF, we're just taking the easy way out and ruining the game for everyone else on purpose.

:lol:

DeletedUser5582

Yes Jo am sorry for spouting such twaddle on the forums but being in a tribe of war shy barb munchers I have to say such things to maintain my self respect. Is bad even next doors cat was yowling in laughter at us at The Bottom Sniffer Meeting as we taunted a small barb with pointy sticks. God how I wish we had actually fought rather than just recruited and for what to be No 2. Oh the shame

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser10100

Face facts you are No 2 because you didn't fight or fight well enough to make an impact and your diplomacy was appalling. Remind how you oh so briefly hit Rank 1? Fighting or gasp by recruiting!!!!!!!

I think you've found a little bit of Mistaken Identity with that comment "Slightly Jo."

[sarcastic_comment]How did you guys become number 1# again???[/sarcastic_comment]

DeletedUser5582

Just as I thought, you have to copy someone else, can't you do anything using your own brain cells?!

no was just pointing out that anyone can make up a quote and pretend its real. I could have said Oh look I never said that you monster or posted in the same vein and show everyone not to believe what their eyes see (especially on these forums)

Maybe folks see through you anyway when they see this as you resort to the cheap personal stuff that maybe all your posts are the rantings of a bitter person?!

I would hate for that to be true I assure you but what are we to think when is what you fall back to. Ingame you are one of the few Doggies trying and that is worthy of respect. I will remember that part of you fondly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10100

Lol. Very true about Words being twisted or no facts etc...But everyone here no matter what anyone says has nobled a Barb or invited players to get to No. 1#, in fact this is most likely true for 90 percent of Tribes/Players who have played this game. No digs, just Mild Banter, was expecting a more Banterish come back though :p

DeletedUser10306

no was just pointing out that anyone can make up a quote and pretend its real.

I wasn't trying to pretend it was real, it was meant as a joke, hence the smiley at the end. It seems you lack humour as well, you must lead extraordinarily fulfilling lives!