UK 4 Player Of Year Award 2011

DeletedUser

Just for those who aren't sure.

I Redfella is the Liverpool fan and scouser but some are thinking its redleg who prefers golf :icon_biggrin:

Can those from FATE who have chosen either of us in their top 3 confirm they are voting for the right person. It would not be fair if you wrote my name down but meant redlegs and vice versa of course.

Both of us are the leaders and with similar name so obviously we understand there could be some confusion
So would it be unfair of to change my vote just because you are a liverpool fan and redleg isn't? Thought so hehe. Oh well i love golf too :)

DeletedUser8534

So would it be unfair of to change my vote just because you are a liverpool fan and redleg isn't? Thought so hehe. Oh well i love golf too :)

Lol if you wanted to change it you can do mate

I just don't want people voting for me thinking I am the calm mature pleasant one which is redleg. I am the childish moaning scouser :lol:

DeletedUser6695

3 people I believe to be the best in =FATE=....

MrLucaBoy ~ Suppose hes pretty good was rank 1 like a pro before he left us, will he get his crown back?

George Taylor ~ Solid team player and an all round cool guy. I can see im moving up the rankings, also seems to be an intelligent attacker (y)

Talon11 ~ The guy is a legend, organises a mean op and executes it even better. Original founder of =FATE= and was/is a great leader and an inspiring guy.

3 people I believe are the best enemies.

Harry Jack ~ Im simply going on hearsay for this one, as people praise him for his offensive play so I assume he must be good.

Although I thought I'd add my only encounter with him for good measure /Ego

Jimmy White ~ Cause she is a cool kid :p I love you Jimmy <3

Shaneyboy ~ Hes Irish so he is automatically an awesome player, he backs this theory up ingame too.

3 people in my tribe that I believe are needed for success.

BringBackBuck ~ Team player and keeps us all motivated. A real leader in times of despair.

Briar Rose ~ Keeps us all in check and is always willing to help, all round good player.

Sour-Kraut ~ Rank 1 for a reason :icon_wink:

Cold-Fusion ~ Simply amazing.(Yes thats 4 :p)

Best Past Player:

Battleaxe ~ Matt is/was a beast, I've coplayed him twice since w4 and he is a great player who is very organised and a good teacher <3

Sorry for the short post, Im only back so not much to say for a change

DeletedUser

3 people in order I believe to be the best in my own tribe WZP

1. Harry Jack - always there when you need anything, good to work with and always goes the extra mile :icon_biggrin:

2. Jimmy White - She's a trier i'll give her that, can be trying too but a great young person to have onboard :)

3. Redleg - a great leader and good player, happy to share info and do "leg" work to help others... cant fault his morals and the way he deals with things, very fair and very strong peron/personality.

The 3 people in order I believe to be the best in my enemies tribe?

1. Mrlucaboy - hard to build houses near to him... tried a couple of times...

2. Twotonecanary - the only player down south to hold out for any length of time in key areas... a constant pain in my @ss (compliment)

3. Sour kraut - size matters...

The three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1. Harry Jack - machine!!!

2. Big Troll - great defender, straight talking and not shy. makes good points in our forums when everyone else is thinking it but not saying it :icon_cool:

3. Redleg - great leader, got a good understanding of the game and if there's anything he doesnt know he can soon find it out :)

The one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

=FATE= - Sour Kraut, size, constant threats keep people on their toes sometimes deflecting attention on weaker players...

WZP - Harry Jack - all round super star.

DeletedUser

3 people in order I believe to be the best in my own tribe

1) Luca Great player, great motivator... missed during the summer months, but everyone deserves a real life occasionally... now back and a rock!

2) BBB Teamplayer, always there, saved my backside several times.

3) Several (briar/talon/lady/dave...) - but if I have to decide on one, I'd go for Alastor. Quite - but efficient, very active (get on skype from time to time!!!).

The 3 people in order I believe to be the best in my enemies tribe?

1) redleg Good sense of humor, good player

2) JW Looks like one of the backbones of WZP

3) 0210 Some great banter and a really helpful bloke! :icon_biggrin:

Who are the three people within my tribe that I believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1) Luca

2) BBB

3) talon

Out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

=FATE= Luca

WZP Hairy Jack

I took as basis 2011... looking at the whole life of W4, my selection would have been different:
1) Referent - In my opinion the best player on W4
2) Adellion - We had our fair share of arguments: a doubtable personality but a great player
3) Split between Smile! and Battleaxe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Education > TW...

You know what Irish mothers are like :p

Seems Luca and Harry are going to win :D

DeletedUser6695

It was 9 months ago :/ I've played about 5 worlds since then, I don't even recall losing vills as sully.

ANyway I clearly wasn't online at the time if I lost 3 vills. I've been told you're an intelligent chap surely that's easy to understand.

DeletedUser

It was 9 months ago :/ I've played about 5 worlds since then, I don't even recall losing vills as sully.

ANyway I clearly wasn't online at the time if I lost 3 vills. I've been told you're an intelligent chap surely that's easy to understand.

Says the BIGGEST n00b for 2011:icon_razz:

DeletedUser8534

Hahaha come on now Cf don't bite

You actually applauded me for my conquer as I had timed my support to land a few milli-secs after my train.

You was told I was intelligent? I think they are getting the wrong red lol

DeletedUser6695

Meh maybe it was a good conquer? Like I said it was 8-9 months ago.

Anyhow I'm back now and it seems you owe me a vill

DeletedUser

Meh maybe it was a good conquer? Like I said it was 8-9 months ago.

Anyhow I'm back now and it seems you owe me a vill

Which a/c you back on now? You're a serial a/c hopper. If your love life is the same( I doubt you have one since you play this game) they'll write books about you. :icon_wink:

Wont be for long anyway. Don't you have exams coming up? Your mammy will not be impressed with you slacking.