=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

i would think things have changed now... both tribes have now got players which could rival any that were in Bi!..

DeletedUser

how so?

if the likes of myself and harry jack teamed up there would never be a more active account... we also now have all the tools from the off (of which i had none on W4) and can time as good as anyone with def and attacks...

DeletedUser7797

how so?

if the likes of myself and harry jack teamed up there would never be a more active account... we also now have all the tools from the off (of which i had none on W4) and can time as good as anyone with def and attacks...

Grasshopper i am sooooo proud :)

DeletedUser

There are definitely more than half a dozen players on world 4 who would be able to compete with a lot of the members of Bi!, Luca certainly from fate, probably alastor and wolfskoll as well, just to name 3. From WZP, take your pick of the top 10 players, each has the experience and the hunger to succeed.

Plus how many of bi's original players stuck around for the proper fights?

DeletedUser

well here's a stats update and for the first time since the start of the war probably, overall, =FATE= are in-front :)

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: WZP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,727
Side 2: 1,702
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,216,210
Side 2: 15,856,372
Difference: 359,838

chart

DeletedUser7797

Luca, well spotted. I noticed that recently, but kept it to myself (for obvious reasons). We shall have to pull our socks up over here

DeletedUser

Unsure whether it'd be good to publicly come out with it.

So unfortunately, I cannot.

DeletedUser

:O do they CF? have you been spreading info you shouldnt? *wondering* :p

DeletedUser8195

He's one of my friends redleg :)

I certainly know why... YOU GUYS ALWAYS MANAGE TO PICK THE WEEKS I'M AWAY TO ATTACK! Grrrrrr

CF, why are you here?

DeletedUser6617

Hi all, I just saw the stats. Nice reading. Well done =Fate= :)