Sad day when agreement goes south

DeletedUser

make an agreement and break it WC:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not much relay we offered to help with wat4 to wc as they where going to war with them and pdogg88 could not cope with loosing so jumped ship from wat4 and joined Wc then under their safety decided to continue attacking our little tribe, being the chicken he is waited for us to use troops on wat4 before attempting to attack us.
mycool on 24.11. at 09:23
hi mate, it all depends how you stand up.

LordBama today at 02:39
I see no problem in a temporary nap, the push towards an alliance. WC is not tied into us as carrying over our alliances. But we need to have another tight alliance for our own. If you can shoot them my way, and we can discuss this further....Respects LordB

We are about to have some troubles with WAT4 and ABAD I reckon so if you want to help then that would greatly improve our chances of an alliance

DeletedUser

ok so situation is that 23 days agojack sparrow. asked us for an alliance, i told him to prove himself by attacking wat4 or abad as he seemed to think he could cope with it. If he did then i would be happy to talk further. In a month not only have you not attacked anyone, but you have lost members and your team remaining are hardly in growth at all. You have turned yourselves into small targets for those around you.

The best thing you can do now mate is bow out in an honourable way and fight to show people what you can do. snipe like crazy, backtime and do not make it easy for anyone

DeletedUser

The best thing you can do now mate is bow out in an honourable way
there is no U in honorable
who is bowing out if my village gets taken then i will restart and just send fakes at you guys for the rest of the world if it lets me
if i can put out 100 per day will give me something to do

DeletedUser6857

Well no one reported any attacks coming from J.B.I.

We wont get any now as they have now disbanded.

DeletedUser9748

Can we please end this world? It's getting to a travesty...

DeletedUser

he is right never attacked them at all
Village -----Points -----Old owner -----New owner -----Date/Time
009 - I lub woo Dayzee! (601|509) K56 2,633 HumbleTree [WAT4] SupermanCraig [J.B.I] 2011-11-23 21:19:54

DeletedUser

Was that it, one attack.

yes we a tribe of 5 players with no more than 1 village each and 2 players with 3 villages took a village from a tribe that has 1.553.940 points
and we have held on for over 1 month
and i think humble seems to have quit after loosing all his troops
as tw map shows him inactive for 10 days now

DeletedUser

just a spinet from a convo i was having with one of your members, well before you disbanded the tribe......

xxxx today at 12:41
lol ok :p -------- and im not in the tribe any more the guy was being gay!

DeletedUser

am i to take it you have something against GAY people :icon_rolleyes:

i removed them from the tribe so you would come after me and not them
as this war was my choice not theirs

DeletedUser

not at all, i think you'll find he's referring to your actions and not your sexuality.

DeletedUser

not at all, i think you'll find he's referring to your actions and not your sexuality.
that is probably the same player that was away every time someone asked for support :icon_razz:
no doubt the mail started please dont attack me i have never supported them i just want to be your friend

DeletedUser

lol not quite, its nice to see that you hold a high opinion of members within your tribe though.

DeletedUser

Why are you editing your post's and taking my replies out of context.

DeletedUser

lol not quite, its nice to see that you hold a high opinion of members within your tribe though.
most of them i do and would play with them on any world but sadly there was a spy in the camp
as was shown when i asked all to support a village by 2pm only to have wat4 send at 12 that day just after i sent out circular :lol:
but as usual the rest of the tribe rallied around and got the support there in time
http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/f57cdec9dc8447cd6483d98afc2c8684
http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/2718245844b61cb5a63b0c9b009d3190

DeletedUser6857

yes we a tribe of 5 players with no more than 1 village each and 2 players with 3 villages took a village from a tribe that has 1.553.940 points
and we have held on for over 1 month
and i think humble seems to have quit after loosing all his troops
as tw map shows him inactive for 10 days now

Yes I just seen your ex-tribe took a village from us, but we were never at war with your tribe, hence why you didnt get the full force of the whole tribe.

DeletedUser

lol... So you knew who the 'spy' was and yet you allowed him/her to stay in the tribe........ *note to self - never join this guys tribe