Merry Christmas to everyone

DeletedUser

Just thought I would say Merry Christmas but also applaud the work done by both tribes throughout this year.

This game is about conquering villages and keeping them or trying to retake and we have seen a lot of action, controversy and all round good tribal wars.

I also want to applaud the Dukes and Duchesses of both Tribes for agreeing to an extended ceasefire over the christmas and new year period. I don't think any other world is doing this.

Also it has made the last 2 days very interesting on the war stats front with lots of troops flying around in all directions.

Merry Christmas to all past and present players alike, hope the next few days are filled with lots of pleasure.

Steve

DeletedUser8195

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Had a good few days, first giving a big op, and then receiving a big op haha :) both have been great fun, and I thank both sides for that :)

Everyone have a good rest and I'll see you all next year! I want to know what everyone got from Santa :D

Byeee
Jimbo xxxx

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to All

I'm sure we'll have just as much fun next year as we have this!

Now lets all sit back and relax while we enjoy our extended (and well earned) break.

and jimbo - now that we know that the nukes tickle we'll send some more after the break for you lol

Rose

DeletedUser6695

Happy christmas jimmy <3

Oh and happy Christmas to everyone else, enjoy the extended break!

DeletedUser

Bah Humbug!

381070_2285408104617_1531334362_31864291_46570430_n.jpg