T4h Disband & "Official Surrender"

DeletedUser

All,

As many know I left W1 almost 2 weeks ago.

After some changes and more leavers, the current Council of T4H felt that the time has come for T4H to disband.

Having led this tribe for 2.5 years & knowing the ego's of some of our opponents ( :icon_razz: ), I felt it only befitting that I take this upon myself and carry out the final action.

As of 23:00hrs on the 19/01/2012, the tribe known as T4H formally surrender to W1N & disband from W1. We battled with the greatest tribe on W1 and in the end were unable to match this, reasons aside, we were defeated by a more determined and stronger opponent.

The remaining survivors will merge into one of the breakoff tribes that has appeared and will continue to fight on under these new banners:axemen:

It has been a pleasure and an honour for all of us to play on W1 and am sure many of us will meet again on other worlds.

And just to have one last say...

The war stats will show in terms of ODA for the war :p

1. WeekendWarrior
2. BaskB
3. Steensy
4. BrianL

Of the Top 15, 3 are T4H members, so believe me we didnt go down without fighting :lol:

To enemies & Friends, all the very best

BaskB
Duke of T4H

DeletedUser

The war stats will show in terms of ODA for the war :p

1. WeekendWarrior
2. BaskB
3. Steensy
4. BrianL

To enemies & Friends, all the very best

BaskB
Duke of T4H

well i've been here for 1 month only, and i had fun in the short period of my come back, even though i wish if i could be here from the start of the war.
must say in my opinion as a southern player, T4H were the only tribe who have managed to strike back properly, and not coward out and crumble in 2 weeks as most have done.

well played to both sides :)

oh and bask, Anti-Shaft war oda 51.445.334 :icon_wink: fourth place is reserved.

DeletedUser2154

I have to say...very disappointed (spelll check?) .... even LRAG out lasted you....not really a good southern victory, more like a little spat and everyone gave up....i thought you fellows would show more balls

DeletedUser

LMAO Cody, LRAG was hardly even a war, no real opponents or foes.

The world has dragged out far too long, so I expect the fact that lots of people are bored and wanna leave made T4H make the decision.

In the 130 odd days T4H put up a fight, lots of ODA and ODD for both tribes. I say well done and bravo for admitting defeat, LRAG just hanging around to annoy people like you Cody. It works too :)

DeletedUser

Even LRAG? Lol. Thanks Ric!

But we have. And while we have villages we will fight. Apologies to those this disappoints, but we are still enjoying it, atm.

DeletedUser

That is a major reason to stay Taff, enjoyment. I'm sure with all the deletes and leavers from T4H, plus a bucket load of sits to keep ticking over it took the enjoyment out of the game for them.

I'm bored of UK1 as well but I will stick around simply because we have come this far....plus I have a battle for number 1 to keep me busy....although I have to start a massive almost 2k village rebuild to equal the points of the point whores villages :)

DeletedUser1942

Its a BIG shame the world has ended this way - the past 130 days of this war have been fantastic, attacking AND defending, how it should be :)

Good luck Bask.

DeletedUser

The world aint over yet.As your war declaration said YOU WANTED 100% well here come w1n.... Still here guys and back under the *FW* banner again

DeletedUser1942

The world aint over yet.As your war declaration said YOU WANTED 100% well here come w1n.... Still here guys and back under the *FW* banner again

Yea good luck with that. :lol:
No matter what banner you put yourselves under - there is no chance any tribe in world 1 will wipe out W1N :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Even LRAG? Lol. Thanks Ric!

But we have. And while we have villages we will fight. Apologies to those this disappoints, but we are still enjoying it, atm.

Taffs enjoying it so much he is munching into k4 to retreat!!! Or is that his new Co Frankie?

edit:

From Taffs last 140 ennoblements 4 are enemy vills the rest are internals or barbs. Please Taff explain to us how that is "fun"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly, T4H were one of the worst tribes I've faced. We constantly derided ORC for being a tribe held together by a small core of players - a set of players with questionable morals - but it definitely feels even more evident with the Horsemen.*

Saying that, unlike ORC, the players holding the tribe together were pretty formidable and fought back. Unfortunately, too many of your big players did sod all and watched the front lines disappear. Interestingly, now that we're on their doorstep, they seem interested.

Too late.

*Not the morals bit. Got a lot of respect for Bask, BrianL and the players that made an effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two replies in one go here, for economy. Both fairly snotty, as it happens. *Jonno* you're right, (this will be the first time I have ever used those words in that order, I think. Likely the last as well) in so far as that isn't the fun part. However, happily I have no need to explain further to you.

Reef: I don't normally have reason to quarrel with you - you usually make pretty good sense - but I am puzzled. Questionable morals? Please explain. I know some of these people and have detected none. Unless you mean the crew who ran for the safety of the big battalions? That would make sense, but the context seems not quite right.

DeletedUser

Sadly, T4H were one of the worst tribes I've faced. We constantly derided ORC for being a tribe held together by a small core of players - a set of players with questionable morals - but it definitely feels even more evident with the Horsemen.*

Saying that, unlike ORC, the players holding the tribe together were pretty formidable and fought back. Unfortunately, too many of your big players did sod all and watched the front lines disappear. Interestingly, now that we're on their doorstep, they seem interested.

Too late.

*Not the morals bit. Got a lot of respect for Bask, BrianL and the players that made an effort.

Confused here reef there were more than bask and bri in the tribe with morals . Do explain what you mean by lack of morals please.

DeletedUser

Patsy Reef wasn't referring to T4H morals, i think. Just some in Orc - for which I also would like an explanation. I believe he tried to make that clear, in his defence, though I can understand why you found it wasn't.

DeletedUser

Two replies in one go here, for economy. Both fairly snotty, as it happens. *Jonno* you're right, (this will be the first time I have ever used those words in that order, I think. Likely the last as well) in so far as that isn't the fun part. However, happily I have no need to explain further to you.

Which is the fun part then taff, is it
A: Being chased from K to K?
B: Running a tribe whose turn over is greater than that of Tesco's?
C: The new member initiations?
D: Sending propaganda IGM's to the tribe telling them the "LRAG Core" will save the day?

Please explain. :)

DeletedUser

*Jonno* - If only I had your power of acidity and bile while gaining your apparent skill at entirely missing the meaning and intent of things you read, I would now be a nationally-known politician and have even less time to play TW than I presently do. As for turnover... yep there was a lot at one time and I have discussed the reason for that with a number of people - several of them in W1N (and a great deal more important to that tribe than you are). And turnover is not an issue that has been limited to LRAG, of course. Being chased, etc? Name me a K I have left. Your point D is also fantasy. I may, I don't know, have used that term though not in that context. If I have, as mentioned in a post above I cannot think of a reason why I should need (or want) to explain anything about it for your benefit.

All I will say is that since you are telling us you or your ear are operating in LRAG - no surprise we have some pretty wacky members - I trust that account is contriving to be more productive for the tribe than you managed when you were with us officially. My remark about running for the safety of the big battalions cut a bit, I gather.

DeletedUser

First point Taff Ks you have left is not exactly what i meant, Ks you are being pushed out from and then internal your way from the frontline is more the point, How is k3 snug? Now the old safety of the big battalion i swapped LRAGS safe k of k5 for an account no bigger than my own with a frontline of FLUX (namely Chubbs) who out villaged me 2-1, It was great fun. Then when FLUX were beaten i swapped that account for this one and put myself on the LRAG frontline again worked my way into LRAG ks. My stats on both accounts are way way greater than yours infact i'd hazard a guess that the beancounter account had more enemy LRAG vills then you do in a whole year and likely as much ODA! So as for cutting remarks no not at all but it does go to show you are very quick to bite and not quick enough to check you have the facts entirely correct! I have always been frontline and when i was not i switched accounts and made my way there again. You on the otherhand have internalled your way away from the front to the safest k you now have. Where will you run when we are knocking on k3 Taff?

DeletedUser

OK *Jonno* let's see about these points... You certainly left for the big battalions. That is indisputable. Once there you felt bold enough to fight, yes. But then I never said otherwise, so your argument on that head sounds a bit as though you feel you have something to prove. Well you would know better than I about that.

K5 was never a "safe k" from W1N and always had a W1N presence. It was clearly the most vulnerable to W1N of the top ks but I will add that my impression is that most of your progress there has been at the expense of empty accounts. As for internalling my way from the front... Nearly all my account is front line, as my daily incoming list clearly shows. K4 has always been one of my two home Ks and yes indeed, I am now further expanding there. I think you would be hard pressed to find any experienced player who does not feel that expanding within your strengths is a good idea. Other than you, apparently. I have also gained property in K5 and extensively in k3 recently, but of course that would have ruined your diatribe, so you were sensible not to mention it.

This is fun, I wish I had time to do it more often.

DeletedUser

Again you missed the whole point and decided instead to attempt to wriggle around the questions. Back to me i suppose, was my account i left your tribe not one the top accounts in tribe at that point? Was it not at the time set in an area which due to your decision completely surrounded by barb happy members whom you decided needed o be move from ks further away? I have never been happy barb munching and ended up surrounded by barb grabbers. I actually dont think i did to badly considering i was a complete noob to TW when i started W1, so again i feel i have nothing to prove. I actually take your point on k5 aboard but again that was your poor skills in negotiating, Pat ran circles around you. We gave up active villages in k15 to w1n whilst you took vills from dead accounts in k5 meaning W1N always had a presence! Lastly by gained property you mean internalled?

DeletedUser

Incidentally, I am still waiting - with some interest - for Reef to explain what he meant by "questionable morals". Or to withdraw the term with apology to those referred to, if he prefers not to elaborate.