Yes as you can see we have a classic server

DeletedUser

Code:
Subject	Award received: Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)  
Sent	Feb 13, 2012 13:06:02
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)

You have already plundered other villages 10 times!

View your awards

Now I have 54 runs.

DeletedUser

Attack/support arrival time: Possibility to be randomised up to 5 seconds

Will this setting screw up Trains/sniping etc?

DeletedUser

i checked, it will. i sent using my t-train, and it went over ~8 seconds total time. (it also took away from farming time, but it was useful to find out). i believe it will affect sniping as well. otherwise this world would be a snipefest.

DeletedUser10204

this world just makes it easier and easier for nubs to win :/ i like the thort though

DeletedUser

classic server has setting and features like those of travian....

DeletedUser

Liking the Two village start. Will make things interesting. I'm sure many players are doing the same strat though.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yer lol :D I've decided on 2 different strategies for each village. One i will minewhore the other I'll troopwhore lol what about you guys ?

Both strategies are equally bad. "Everything" whoring us the unanimously best way to play. Run all qeues 24/7.

DeletedUser

Strats should be the same as single villages.. But it will put you up to your second village straight away. Whether you go OFF or DEFF for your first noble.

DeletedUser10204

there are a number of start up strats that work in TW and this is what will make the round so interesting will people just bost 1 village with the other just to have 1 awsome village or will people play in both and try and wriggle the best of both? we will see i know my strat and It's had alot of thought and time and other peoples opinions put into it, we will soon see what the best one for this type of round is though

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Strats should be the same as single villages.. But it will put you up to your second village straight away. Whether you go OFF or DEFF for your first noble.

Not really, single village you usually mix your first village, here I'd make one O and one D.

DeletedUser10204

Not really, single village you usually mix your first village, here I'd make one O and one D.

and thats were your def village would fail unless you got the right start up and went mixed anyway...

DeletedUser6695

Inb4 Nauz mentions tyranny.

Running a def vill during start up doesn't require much tbh. It's not impossible to keep up with off players

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and thats were your def village would fail

:lol:

Yeah, no.

I could make both villages D and still grow circles around you. In fact I'd be shocked if I wouldn't end up with both the 1st and 2nd largest villages on the world whether I choose 1 D, 1 O, or 2 D.

The last time I did a D startup it turned out like this:

1 Tyranny 2,133
2 Temporary 2,035
3 Abdo 1,668
4 Locutas of Borg 1,365
5 Ruffus 1,239

Last edited:

DeletedUser10204

:lol:
The last time I did a D startup it turned out like this:

1 Tyranny 2,133
2 Temporary 2,035
3 Abdo 1,668
4 Locutas of Borg 1,365
5 Ruffus 1,239

wow you must be proud :) what was your 2nd village points? was it a barbarian or a point whore??

Nauzhror

Reaction score
uk1 or 6?

uk7

wow you must be proud :)

Proud? No.

Amused by all the people that think D startup can't work and refuse to try new things rather than just following some strategy they read about in some guide or another? Yes.

what was your 2nd village points? was it a barbarian or a point whore??

Bonus. And that worked just fine for me considering I only dropped a couple ranks very temporarily until quickly growing the bonuses and was once again rank 1 a few weeks later:

1 Tyranny TuToR 17.364 5 3473
2 GIXXER RaGe 17.007 5 3401
3 Reverend Revelry =WIP= 15.436 4 3859
4 Locutas of Borg RaGe 14.642 5 2928
5 Abdo TuToR 14.421 5 2884

Even then, I had enough hc to clear nearly any player on the world had I chosen to, just wasn't worth losing the majority of my hc to do so.