Speed Co Player

• Thread starter DeletedUser10486
  • Start date

DeletedUser10486

Hello all, i'm looking for a speed co-player, who is active fun and willing to work with me and try hard, skype is very useful seagulls101, PM me if you like

Regards Matt

DeletedUser

What's your experience on speed?

What servers have you played and what ranks can you reach solo? (no co playing)

What times can you play, do you have college/school so need someone to start, or other rl commitments such as family and work so you need someone to carry on after you leave.

Never heard of you on speed so i don't expect you to be amazing, but helps to give more information if you want decent responses.

DeletedUser10486

Okay, i've been playing for 3-4 months have come 3rd as my best multiple times, still trying to get rank 1! :) Yes i go to school, therefore need a co who will be willing to play large amounts during those times when i am at school, always play at least 2 rounds on the weekends, more depending on the different styles

Matt

DeletedUser10769

I'm not a wanna be I am open to any tribe willing to take me under their wing! I'm open to anyone, will work with anyone!

He's decent. Not amazing though. I played with you twice and outgrew you twice. Hope you win some rounds and can you answer Shadow Play's questions. You may get more applicants

DeletedUser10486

He's decent. Not amazing though. I played with you twice and outgrew you twice. Hope you win some rounds and can you answer Shadow Play's questions. You may get more applicants

Cheers dude, i'll try my best, can't win this week though as i'm away camping! I'll be back to take on the speed kings once again :)

DeletedUser10486

Well i won't be able to play the start but play weekends :) and all the time during school holidays!

DeletedUser

Well i won't be able to play the start but play weekends :) and all the time during school holidays!

My problem is i can only play on my days off and i dont want to wake up at 8am on my days off just to play a slow round of speed. Rather stay in bed ^_^

DeletedUser10486

Yes no attacknig one another :D still looking for a co though!

DeletedUser

I know mate. Me and whitty are good friends, played a few rounds together recently, I am a schoolie as well, but I board so can only play in holidays.