Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

But most of the tribes around are smaller than the largest players on this world, so unless you join a top-4 tribe, I don't think you have much chance. This is a no-morale world, and it does not symphatise against noobs who can't snipe. You should've started earlier and learnt to play this game properly.

why do players who have been lucky to progress beyond the first 3 months in an account without being hit suddenly feel they can call all other players "noobs" this americanism really gets on my goat. its rude and inaccurate....

a noob is someone new to something, not someone useless at something. there is a huge difference between the two.

i have played .net for years under many accounts, some large and some not so large, but every world i have played has been balanced. this world in its current state is not balanced. it is however loaded for the top 2 tribes to cream everyone else before they get 3 villages.... why is that i hear you ask? well, instead of it being played against equals, in most cases its players with 200,000 points or more hitting a player with ONE village. now while this is within the settings and is perfectly legal, is it moraly right to hit an account where they are in an impossible position of never being able to defend against you?

how do you snipe 4 single noble nukes?

DeletedUser

Lucky? Check past stats, the vast majority of the top tribe members have strong background experience, the ones that don't have shown potential. It's not an Americanism, an Americanism is a spelling alteration, name alteration or custom that carries over to other countries, this does not include memes and the like.

No, there is very rarely a difference between the two. Experience speaks buckets, sure, most people are capable of understanding everything in TW and can read it from guides etc., but they will not be comfortable or effective at it until they have put it into practice. It's all a case of lines and where to draw them.

Players do well for a reason. The players with one village have only themselves to blame, for being either incompetent or unpunctual, either way, they should expect it.

We all see the settings upon spawning, so complaining about them is the same concept as admitting to illiteracy.

DeletedUser

There is still few tribes fighting. Even if defeat seems obvious ...

DeletedUser

There is still few tribes fighting. Even if defeat seems obvious ...

you can say that again mate

Side 1:
Tribes: ~G.W~
Side 2:
Players: rim me

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 102
Difference: 69

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 24
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 297,734
Side 2: 652,165
Difference: 354,431

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,446
Side 2: 157,682
Difference: 136,236

chart

DeletedUser

Lucky? Check past stats, the vast majority of the top tribe members have strong background experience, the ones that don't have shown potential. It's not an Americanism, an Americanism is a spelling alteration, name alteration or custom that carries over to other countries, this does not include memes and the like.

No, there is very rarely a difference between the two. Experience speaks buckets, sure, most people are capable of understanding everything in TW and can read it from guides etc., but they will not be comfortable or effective at it until they have put it into practice. It's all a case of lines and where to draw them.

Players do well for a reason. The players with one village have only themselves to blame, for being either incompetent or unpunctual, either way, they should expect it.

We all see the settings upon spawning, so complaining about them is the same concept as admitting to illiteracy.

for a young teenager you sure do spout a lot of waffle. i know a player with a 45 million point account and he was humbled on uk1 when it opened, not due to experience or ability, he was unlucky and got hammered and was unable to make a powerbase cluster of villages. as i have told you in pm, READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOUR FINGERS RUN AWAY WITH THEMSELVES.

Also, before you dig yourself in a hole and show your youth/inexperience/lack of knowledge.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanism

please read

DeletedUser

why do players who have been lucky to progress beyond the first 3 months in an account without being hit suddenly feel they can call all other players "noobs" this americanism really gets on my goat. its rude and inaccurate...

It's not luck. Its skill. I started a week later on my original account, yet I was first to Heavy Cavalry on the world.

a noob is someone new to something, not someone useless at something. there is a huge difference between the two.

Someone who doesn't learn fast on a no-morale world is gonna get demolished, fact. That's why all but two worlds have morale on the UK. I don't like it, but I realise that the inferior players to me (which is most of this world) need all the help they can get.

i have played .net for years under many accounts, some large and some not so large, but every world i have played has been balanced. this world in its current state is not balanced.

Define "balanced",

it is however loaded for the top 2 tribes to cream everyone else before they get 3 villages.... why is that i hear you ask?

The unique settings discourage multiple tribes, they encourage merges to seize the most landmass in order to acquire the best chance of obtaining the mega-villages.

well, instead of it being played against equals, in most cases its players with 200,000 points or more hitting a player with ONE village.

The players who are at one village are inferior to those with 200k for the reason that they were not active enough to reach 200k. EvoLTR have players that are tiny, but do you see them being attacked? No. Because they are good players, and therefore get in to a good tribe. In order to succeed, you have to be good. And having connections helps. Supporting the noobs does not help your connections as you become guilty by association.

now while this is within the settings and is perfectly legal, is it moraly right to hit an account where they are in an impossible position of never being able to defend against you?

Ofc it is; their weakness is only their fault. No one should be joining this world late unless they are powerful and knowledgeable players with connections. Noobs should go to morale worlds. Tbh though, its very hard to succeed on a late-world when you've started on the rim. Which is why you should take-over accounts instead or be prepared to outgrow everyone around you and hope you dont attract the eye of a bigger player looking to extend their backline.

how do you snipe 4 single noble nukes?

With a full D village. See? Only noobs don't know the answer to that.

Red.

for a young teenager you sure do spout a lot of waffle. i know a player with a 45 million point account and he was humbled on uk1 when it opened, not due to experience or ability, he was unlucky and got hammered and was unable to make a powerbase cluster of villages. as i have told you in pm, READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOUR FINGERS RUN AWAY WITH THEMSELVES.

Also, before you dig yourself in a hole and show your youth/inexperience/lack of knowledge.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanism

please read

You speak more waffle. Pushty does it for banter. If a player was unable to build his powerbase on Uk1, that means he's just rubbish at startup? He's a late-game player. The best players can do both. Anyone that can't get top-20 at startup isn't good at startup and is therefore not one of the best players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please read

Oh wow, the hypocrisy.

Yes, but how do you explain 60-70? Hmm? Face it, you started late and will never be anything on this world now.

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. :icon_rolleyes:

Haha, over reading, your source doesn't even support your argument...

DeletedUser

you can say that again mate

Side 1:
Tribes: ~G.W~
Side 2:
Players: rim me

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 102
Difference: 69

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 24
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 297,734
Side 2: 652,165
Difference: 354,431

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,446
Side 2: 157,682
Difference: 136,236

chart

Thanks for pointing that out for me.
I am not ashamed of these stats.
Rim me isn't that great.
Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

your welcome for me pointing out the stats.....

i never said i was great, your tribe complemented us on our timings :)

but from what i hear your leadership is very poor. deleting posts when people have an opinion

oh and your that good you had to move to a new account as rim me destroyed your old one :)

DeletedUser

My account was 40k Rim me was 500k. And if i didn't know better he used one of his spies to draw our support away. Very Brave for someone who was 10x Times my size. my leadership will not be Judged by You. You don't know me, and you don't know anything about us.

DeletedUser

My account was 40k Rim me was 500k. And if i didn't know better he used one of his spies to draw our support away. Very Brave for someone who was 10x Times my size. my leadership will not be Judged by You. You don't know me, and you don't know anything about us.

spies are used in wars all over, no matter size, i have come across you once or twice and all ways found your view had to be right and everyone else wrong so there could be truth in what rim has said, I have seen smaller accounts cause problems for bigger accounts though skill,of sniping and re-nobling,etc so dont play the he is bigger than me card

DeletedUser

Time will only tell ... Though i'd say, he should have wasted his time on W.A.R ...

DeletedUser

grey its natural expansion, our back lines still need to expand and so k33 was a very good location to do this. as for spies we never had any at first but when our attacks begun we had quiet a few contact us about helping. as far as i know we have never had spies draw out your support, unless a co player did, then i am unaware.

also we didnt just hit 40k players we hit a tribe which was bigger than us :)

All but 1 that i have spoke to say about your aggresive and insulting leadership to your own tribe members. this is why you will fail mr warden because your tribe do not respect you.

DeletedUser

That One, you are Talking about is in fact mayhem maker. That member, is just Like Silent Warrior a failure you had in evoLTR. one Member cannot account for the rest of the tribe. So do not judge by that one Voice of yours.

P.S I am absolutely aware of your ability to show her this post. I got nothing to hide, and she already knows.

DeletedUser

wrong, mayhem maker has never passed and info on the tribe.

as for 1 person that you got incorrect, there are 5 others :)

DeletedUser

I Will not have such a banter with you. This topic is not about ~G.W~ Vs evoLTR.

But about Tribes in Whole.

I was just stating That not all tribes has fallen...

There are still few struggling such as :

-Wolves
-Reborn
-Grey Wardens
-Knights of The Night
-Rim Force

And no i don't want to hear how evoLTR is going to break them down thanks ...

DeletedUser

at least you cant block me here, as you have little or no personality :icon_rolleyes:

this thread is about top 20 tribes i agree and you are in it, and i say you will fail. i am not speaking for the whole of evoltr but from us at this account we are gonna destroy you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nobody is forcing me to listen to your crap in-game thus the gods of TW created the Block Option which i am employing to my gain.

and as i said: Time will only tell

DeletedUser

To further your augment... any tribe under rank 2 are on a barb diet. check em all you i just looked at wolves for example and don't think i spotted anything close to 8k pointer. yet you got plenty of losses of them points. all thats happening id they take several barbs someone nobles a big village. IF W.A.R or evoLTR were sereous you think you would last more than a week ?

For example a player with 6-7 villages (40 or 50k player) thats 12 or 14 nukes to clear you right out at 2 per village. most players above 300k can do that solo.

So please do us all a favor back up start a new world where you all have a chance. some worlds a struggle like this is good for you but at this point there is very little you can do rather than let W.A.R and evoLTR fight it out for world dominance. :icon_confused: