Possibly looking for a tribe?

DeletedUser

The title says it all.

Message me for details and I can pre-register near your group.

I've got a fairly substantial amount of experience in the game, the only thing new to me is Miltia but it seems fairly straight forward and hopefully I'll never need to use it. :icon_wink:

- G

DeletedUser

Grawler or whatever you like to be known as nowadays, what's your experience in backstabbing?

DeletedUser

Get over yourself?

It probably isn't as good as it was back then unfortunately.

Sorry I'm not a contortionist, perhaps you should try? No doubt you'll be dusting off your work boots any time now.

DeletedUser

Sorry I'm not a contortionist, perhaps you should try? No doubt you'll be dusting off your work boots any time now.

No thanks, not into that flexible bendy stuff. Nope those boots were long thrown out. Unless you were going through my trash again?

DeletedUser

No thanks, not into that flexible bendy stuff. Nope those boots were long thrown out. Unless you were going through my trash again?

I stopped going through your trash the day your dad moved out.

DeletedUser

I stopped going through your trash the day your dad moved out.

Lol, this could go on for a while.

You clearly felt the need to go personal which obviously highlights your personal insecurities, I don't need to stoop to your level.

I wish you the best of luck in w12, if you choose to play it. One Hit KO.

DeletedUser

If you private message me your e-mail, I can send you the pre-registration invite. It's been a while since myself and my two friends played but we're on another server and it's like we never stopped haha ;)