Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Excuse me?! When did this turn into a who has the best past accounts?! I said you should take part purely as I think you'd be good at it no more or less so not sure where my past worlds come into this or where you read about me talking about ANY of my past worlds or comparing myself to you?!

Not every post needs to be flamed Adellion so please drop the epeen unless the reply warrants it.

I thought I'd mention it because I quite enjoy doing so. I also take great pleasure in flaming people for no apparent reason because I am a thoroughly mean and horrible person, and therefore, no one likes me.

3m4z33t
P.S. I wasn't joking about my dissertation or my exams btw Lighty, hence the drop in ranks on UK10 because I don't farm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

I would say Jo has the superior start up history(uk8-10) and late game is debateable.

Tbh the only world you did well at start up was uk7 but that doesn't count :)

DeletedUser6695

I'd hardly call uk10 successful before you took r2r. Uk7 doesn't count you Erm had an unfair advantage?

DeletedUser

I'd hardly call uk10 successful before you took r2r. Uk7 doesn't count you Erm had an unfair advantage?

Uk10 I was first to HC and top-20 before I went to R2R.

And I disagree about "unfair" advantage, I class it more as "You-weren't-clever-enough-to-do-what-I-did". Innovation. Not unfair. ;)

DeletedUser

I would say Jo has the superior start up history(uk8-10) and late game is debateable.

Tbh the only world you did well at start up was uk7 but that doesn't count :)

So CF when myself and Ade on UK10 competed for the rank 1 spot in terms of amount hauled up to about 2-3million res also to add to that as we decided to go D strategy and had around 110 of the worlds 130 HC, this would be a not very good start up in your opinion? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

You may have matched their hauls but it didn't really get you anywhere, myself and Luke easily matched what others were hauling but it gets boring...

And as I'm sure Nauz will testify D start doesnt mean your farming is hampered

DeletedUser

You may have matched their hauls but it didn't really get you anywhere, myself and Luke easily matched what others were hauling but it gets boring...

And as I'm sure Nauz will testify D start doesnt mean your farming is hampered

Oh really? So farming the same and matching hauls doesn't get you anywhere? What next, you don't need axes in nukes? Pray tell, CF, what more wisdom do you wish to impart? You quit so early on UK10, don't rubbish people who lasted longer through startup than you.

D-strat means you have to contend with HC farming a little slower than LC, but obviously that just means you farm a slightly smaller area than others, and you are far more safe from other players who have decent skill. It does hamper your farming a teeny bit though imo.

DeletedUser6695

Oh really? So farming the same and matching hauls doesn't get you anywhere? What next, you don't need axes in nukes? Pray tell, CF, what more wisdom do you wish to impart? You quit so early on UK10, don't rubbish people who lasted longer through startup than you.

D-strat means you have to contend with HC farming a little slower than LC, but obviously that just means you farm a slightly smaller area than others, and you are far more safe from other players who have decent skill. It does hamper your farming a teeny bit though imo.

Damn comprehension is a weak point of yours :icon_confused:

If you want to say rank 12 is awesome or 'getting somewhere' feel free.

And regarding the HC strat I have no idea how you played it but anyone I know usually has a decent number of LC too so farming is pretty good.

DeletedUser

You matched us for around a few hundred points if my memory serves me correct then you was not in sight CF and it did not get us anywhere? you are talking through your bottom CF :lol:

I was just pointing out that your insinuation that ade failed at start up on UK10 was a wrong one, not looking to blab into the final details as I have a brew and toast that needs seeing to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

I'm not too bothered really but Ade didn't catch me until the account slumped due to inactivity and Luke disappeared :/

DeletedUser

You matched us for around a few hundred points if my memory serves me correct then you was not in sight CF and it did not get us anywhere? you are talking through your bottom CF :lol:

I was just pointing out that your insinuation that ade failed at start up on UK10 was a wrong one, not looking to blab into the final details as I have a brew and toast that needs seeing to.

Being top 20 on one or even two worlds doesn't make you a good player or even an average player.

DeletedUser

Being top 20 on one or even two worlds doesn't make you a good player or even an average player.

are you speaking in terms of Ade? well he has done a lot more than that and I have seen first hand to what Ade can do but he just does not get the credit for it, yes his ego is agitating and this is the main reason why he does not get that gratitude.

shame your an idiot on the forums Ade as your a great guy really :icon_eek: did I actually say that

DeletedUser6695

What?!? Everyone knows Adellion is like a lil teddy bear he just wants to be cuddled

Status
Not open for further replies.