W12 and start up tribes

DeletedUser6695

Garg iz smart man, rank 1 should be more competitive on this world seeing as the usual rank 1s aren't playing

DeletedUser

Yep, if I'm in the top 20 something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If I leave BP rank 1 after joining 2.5 days late I'm going to be very disappointed in all of you. :lol: (I know that's not possible in 4 day BP.)

DeletedUser6695

Why would nauz be in rehab? I don't think they allow games there

DeletedUser

Ye are all a bit mad ye do know that right?? :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

When I heard about the minimum alcohol pricing thang i was straight into rehab I can tell thee :(

Will wipe me clean out of galactic credits :( I mean a minimum 40 galactic pence !!

DeletedUser

I must admit, ReHaB were looking to be real players, until I noticed that they had an academy tribe. So far, I've recognised some mediocre players in their ranks, which showed be that the overall standard mightn't be incredibly high. But they also appear to have some very good players, and the statistics tell us that they've been farming but not over-recruiting. Then they went and ruined that relatively good impression by forming a family tribe. A shame, I guess.

DeletedUser

I must admit, ReHaB were looking to be real players, until I noticed that they had an academy tribe. So far, I've recognised some mediocre players in their ranks, which showed be that the overall standard mightn't be incredibly high. But they also appear to have some very good players, and the statistics tell us that they've been farming but not over-recruiting. Then they went and ruined that relatively good impression by forming a family tribe. A shame, I guess.

Pretty Much my assessment as well
I was keeping an eye on Rehab til Rehab version 2 appeared on screen!

(PS I know your IGN for W12 :lol:)

DeletedUser

And has that removed the better players? No. Has it effected the skill of the better players? No. Has it hindered the growth of the better players? No, they're primarily in separate K's.

A lot of those players are from UK3 TFF, who won recently, which I suspect you caught on to. They're a decent tribe in their own right, so as a family tribe I'd say they're way above your typical 'hey, we have a knight on our profile join plz' template for family tribes.

DeletedUser6695

The hate on families is silly, if leadership and the players are good(or even organised) it will work well.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
My views, also.

It might work well, but it's still lame.

Mind, I'm not saying family tribes can't do well, I just don't think the goal should be to win by outnumbering the opponent. It's a hollow win, and it's not fun.