We don't condone black Magic!!!

DeletedUser

That was an advert, could have been found and edited within 5 minutes.

That's. Just. Great.

---

This 'war' will fail, just like the attempted 'wipe-out' of Magic.... But look, oh yeah that's right, Magic are still here!

DeletedUser10595

That's. Just. Great.

---

This 'war' will fail, just like the attempted 'wipe-out' of Magic.... But look, oh yeah that's right, Magic are still here!

We took out the tribe that was rank 1 for quite a while and some n00bs even said you'd win the world, but this 100K tribe who's largest member is smaller than our smallest, OH DEAR LORD HOW WILL WE EVER DEFEAT THEM :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

As for the wipe out of Magic, you have almost literally nothing left. We had reports today from your top member sending a clearing attack with half a nuke and no rams, then another with half a nuke and a noble. With attacks like these, I have no idea how we're going to win this.

DeletedUser

member sending a clearing attack with half a nuke and no rams, then another with half a nuke and a noble. With attacks like these, I have no idea how we're going to win this.

Sounds more like your tribe. Post the reps would like to see them as we have loads of them from your lot. When the war 1st started 5v1 now 4-1 we should of been long gone by now if you where good enough and 4 other tribes hitting us 8v1 cant be bad as we are still here you wouldnt last a week if it was the other way round

DeletedUser

but its not the other way around... we were clever enough to make the friends and try and take on the threat before the other had the chance to outgrow us

DeletedUser

It is taking long enough, even after their bigger players were taken in from other tribes.

You recruited their top player...

DeletedUser

both sides have recruited though as for networkwoody... we were talking with him long before he joined us. the majority of the Magic villages left are the rim ones they started to take ages ago and many of us are over half a k away from them at this point.

but as i have said before it is taking way too long so dont get me wrong respect for magic in abundance :)

DeletedUser

07crabbj

I just think its funny when players like 07crabbj wanna call us noobs when we all know thats not true and players like him wouldnt last a week

DeletedUser

the same with all wars lots of members have heated opinions about the enemy... im 1 of the ones who just treats it as the game it is and treats people who earn respect with respect.. rather than slagging people off before i know them

DeletedUser

Rivalry and hostile banter is all part of the game, in my opinion, it fits in nicely with PnP.

It never gets to the point of disrespect, nothing personal beyond playing ability. Playing ability is in the player's control, therefore speaking against it should not be taboo - if they can improve, they should, and everyone can improve.

UnKnown

Reaction score
Rivalry and hostile banter is all part of the game, in my opinion, it fits in nicely with PnP.

It never gets to the point of disrespect, nothing personal beyond playing ability. Playing ability is in the player's control, therefore speaking against it should not be taboo - if they can improve, they should, and everyone can improve.

Get your hair cut :lol:

DeletedUser

He is a japanese swordsman! - with amazing skills comparable to Jackie Chan! :D

DeletedUser

Skill comparable to Jackie Chan?

Okay, only one will be needed. :p