Fascinating

DeletedUser

It is fascinating how the Win Condition of 80% has been reached, yet no one is commenting on this.

Ah well. 30 days until we get our lives back.

DeletedUser10842

Well done W1N, will you keep it for good now???

Did you just hit the 80% today then?

DeletedUser1942

Hallelujah!!!!
Been a great 3 years - but the lack of fight from enemies for the past year has made it drag on far longer than needed!

DeletedUser

If anyone would like an account, where enemies do fight back, then send me a pm :icon_razz:

Well done W1N btw, i'm sure you'll easily hold out for 30 days

DeletedUser

World 1 has an average of 2 paladins per player, which means there are a load of paladins hiding in barbs around the map...

DeletedUser

It was easy . w1n really walked this world. Too many bad leaders like taff who didn`t know how to fight. All he did was talk nonsense to the dafties who wanted to listen.

DeletedUser2961

If anyone would like an account, where enemies do fight back, then send me a pm :icon_razz:

Well done W1N btw, i'm sure you'll easily hold out for 30 days

I'm sure I can find my tribemates places if they wanted :)

DeletedUser4479

now over 30days looks like the dont want to give you the win? :p

DeletedUser

Well done w1n, it was coming eventually. Good luck to you who will be resuming your lives tw-free, and hope everything goes well for you. :)

DeletedUser

Well done w1n, it was coming eventually. Good luck to you who will be resuming your lives tw-free, and hope everything goes well for you. :)

Thanks Steve, I`m sure you will never be forgotten by all W1N players.( Spear nukes were the best )
hope everything goes well for you too. And to all of my W1N tribemates and my Foes that I respected.

Term

DeletedUser10816

Very well deserved, and the outcome has been obvious to many since the early days of the world where your dominance was quickly established.

Well done W1N :icon_biggrin:

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: