Stacking Record

• Thread starter DeletedUser3473
  • Start date

DeletedUser3473

Nobody left to kill so in the 10 days of countdown we will set the world tw stacking record. (is there such a record? There will be)

Members of WC :) who can still be bothered to log on are sending all their D to Windy's central villa. Whereupon we will attempt to clear it with the surplus of fat lazy nukes that we have sitting around.

Rincwind will post up the results, watch this space.

DeletedUser

Lolz at this...... i suppose you had to do something.....

well done guys for beating the boredom

DeletedUser

Great idea! Did the troop stacking end there or is there more in it now?

DeletedUser

hahahaha!

Anyone put it in the simulator?? How many nukes to get through?

DeletedUser2403

Hey guys, how is it possible for the world to end with some few points on total players?

DeletedUser6857

Hey guys, how is it possible for the world to end with some few points on total players?

I am guessing it is because alot of people quit this world, it was a very slow world, 0.5 speed and it didnt suit everyone.

Barbs never grew in size so the only option was to noble people, and there wasnt many of those.

DeletedUser2403

I am guessing it is because alot of people quit this world, it was a very slow world, 0.5 speed and it didnt suit everyone.

Barbs never grew in size so the only option was to noble people, and there wasnt many of those.

That makes sense! So i guess this world was a disappointment basically! Not disrespecting who fought to win the world though...

Congratulations!

DeletedUser6857

That makes sense! So i guess this world was a disappointment basically! Not disrespecting who fought to win the world though...

Congratulations!

I didn`t find it dissapointing, the slow world suited me.

You required alot of patience though, and it looked like alot didnt have that, and once your nuke had gone or defense it took an eternity to build back up, which probably was enough for some people.

DeletedUser2403

Yeah i understand your saying! Got it;)

Congratulations again:) I just finished also US.1 and it feels good:)

DeletedUser

It would have been nice to see a few more reports - if you'd hit with every nuke you had and seen what was left over. Nice stack though.