Nobling active players v Barb Nobling

DeletedUser4753

2 words for the same thing :D,

no i know who cabbie is just never seen em on externals.

DeletedUser11204

Does anyone noble a villa and put a church in it then, just to not noble barbs? Or is nobling a barb ok if its for your church?

DeletedUser4753

Nobling whatever village u want is ok, it's just to maximise growth your better taking out players who are competing and nobling the best village you can
As it's, not my goal to go rank chasing if a barb is strategically placed for a Church or a barb is of correct build order ie unusually high hq+recruitment buildings i wouldnt be held back by a taboo.
Tis a balance of i want the best vills in the best location and with my aBility to produce nobles including num of academies and packets per day is it worth taking said barb?

DeletedUser11204

I would open that to discussion... but to me that does make sense... but then we have to ask everyone :D

DeletedUser

There are benefits no nibbling barbs in certain time frames of the game.

Depending on location, situation, and stage of the world. Obviously there are tho's people who noble barbs for what it seems like for fun. But nobling barbs for strategy is not a bad thing if your good enough to building them up quickly but again depends on the stage of the world.

Beginning stages the only real reason to noble a barb with in your first 10 or less nobles is if the following happen.

- your on a church world and are restricted to where you can noble
- there is a barb of 3k points or higher (most active villages you noble this early ill be around this anyways)

Im sure there are more reasons but for me tho's are the only reasons I would noble a barb.

Now things change once you get to the middle stages of the world as wars pick up you can noble barbs for strategy front line offense/nobles or back line defense. Ether way good way to noble barbs lose no troops build up villages fast by supporting it with resources. So barb nobling is acceptable in this case unless you have a duke that forbids it of course which some duke who have no clue what they are doing might. Again if you find a barb around 5K+ at this point there is no shame in nobling a barb or at least cat it down into a farm so no one else nobles it.

Late stages of the world a lot of people noble barbs simply because they can build more troops with more villages which means more support and more nukes. So when it takes 20 nukes to cap one village sometime its easier to noble barbs have 40 nukes and take two villages.

But again this is based on my expierce and my past tribes iv lead and iv seen it work some people will agree some people will disagree.

DeletedUser

Pros and cons of barb nobling

Pros:
*Easy for a first noble (no barb ever fights back)
*Easy to gain another vill to help grow the other (1st to 2nd vills)
*Good for tactical nobling in times of war. Especially if you are in the position TFF was in w3.
*Good for just troop building vills, build up the necessary buildings to full potential and churn out off units to support tribe, or even def and support them within their vills.

Cons-
*Costs more res to get up to sustainable points and troops.
*Waste of packets/coins
*Waste of time
*Easy target for other players. say you did a 500point barb and got it up to 2k, a bigger play could take this easy.
*Concerntrating on barb building vills instead of actual killing. Distraction a friend of destruction.

Peace

DeletedUser

Pros and cons of barb nobling

Pros:
*Easy for a first noble (no barb ever fights back)
*Easy to gain another vill to help grow the other (1st to 2nd vills)
*Good for tactical nobling in times of war. Especially if you are in the position TFF was in w3.
*Good for just troop building vills, build up the necessary buildings to full potential and churn out off units to support tribe, or even def and support them within their vills.

Cons-
*Costs more res to get up to sustainable points and troops.
*Waste of packets/coins
*Waste of time
*Easy target for other players. say you did a 500point barb and got it up to 2k, a bigger play could take this easy.
*Concerntrating on barb building vills instead of actual killing. Distraction a friend of destruction.

Peace

Most of what you said, i said. Everything i didn't say that you did i disagree with you on..

Very novice post to say the least in my opinion... no point in saying things other people have said your better off quoting them and saying you agree....

DeletedUser

Most of what you said, i said. Everything i didn't say that you did i disagree with you on..

Very novice post to say the least in my opinion... no point in saying things other people have said your better off quoting them and saying you agree....

Then again my opinion overule yours. so why would I care?

DeletedUser

Then again my opinion overule yours. so why would I care?

Everything that you said that i didn't say was a butch of crap :p

Like for example

You said both of tho's

If you noble a 500 point barb i don't think anyone would go after it when it gets to 2000 they would be more of a chance of them going after your main village.

Not to mention unless you start up defensively you should noble a 500 barb early game... waste of time.

I have a feeling your a novice player so trying to insult you to much...

DeletedUser4753

Artists fighting scientists whats the world coming to.

I think if ppl def start they will postpone there demise but have likely sealed thier fate already.

I on this world nobled 1 700 point player turned barb. for 2nd vill, had a ok vill build so took him out and moved on.
I out farmed from my main almost anyone within decent distance of me hence being able to fund taking vills.
And if you compare my start date to others who started similar time, im not doing too shaby.

So in a sense i took 3 poorish vills(all players turned barb before ppl bully me :p ) yet have grown pretty well.

If your main has the eco going and the troops to silence doubters then whatever suits ya ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with you BUT I'm sure you cleared everyone early so that a 700 point village with-in your church limits might have been the best village you had. He did not say that in his example he simply said nobling a 500 point village. Which would be a nebbish thing to do unless it was the best village no noble.

In your case it worked out for you, but in you also said it was a player you cleared and went barb everyone has done that because his example was simply saying nobling a 500 barb which makes me think he's talking about a barb from start not threw clearing a noble target.

DeletedUser

Everything that you said that i didn't say was a butch of crap :p

Like for example

You said both of tho's

If you noble a 500 point barb i don't think anyone would go after it when it gets to 2000 they would be more of a chance of them going after your main village.

Not to mention unless you start up defensively you should noble a 500 barb early game... waste of time.

I have a feeling your a novice player so trying to insult you to much...

All i can do is *facepalm* your logic dude. It's awful.

Quit keyboard bashing for the sake of it.

I am done with you.

Goodbye.

DeletedUser

I agree with you BUT I'm sure you cleared everyone early so that a 700 point village with-in your church limits might have been the best village you had. He did not say that in his example he simply said nobling a 500 point village. Which would be a nebbish thing to do unless it was the best village no noble.

In your case it worked out for you, but in you also said it was a player you cleared and went barb everyone has done that because his example was simply saying nobling a 500 barb which makes me think he's talking about a barb from start not threw clearing a noble target.

Clearly didn't get me either. the con was purely that dude. You are agreeing with me but want to have a fight at the same time? OMG people on MMOs...their so frustrating..

Here's the thing. I am not a newb, I am not a basher like you and I don't care. I came into the thread, i read the OP did my opinion left.

End of.

You come in go Well all that was said...really don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not bashing you was correcting you

Not going to write back as your clearly getting mad about my type of PNP and taking it the wrong way.

DeletedUser3602

Cant we all be friends and laugh at the barb noblers together?

DeletedUser

All i can do is *facepalm* your logic dude. It's awful.

Quit keyboard bashing for the sake of it.

I am done with you.

Goodbye.

Ignore him, he's one of those people who thinks he's gods gift to TW because he came from .net to an inferior server and feels he has to put it across at every chance he can (by repeatedly saying it etc).

Either that or he's a good troll.

DeletedUser

I totally agree on every point Shifty

DeletedUser

Ignore him, he's one of those people who thinks he's gods gift to TW because he came from .net to an inferior server and feels he has to put it across at every chance he can (by repeatedly saying it etc).

Either that or he's a good troll.

As i said i in the other thread i didn't mean to come off that way was not my goal at all i don't think I'm better because i came from .net or i would have stayed there. Sorry if i came off that way i will not say I'm from .net again.

DeletedUser

Read the other thread, I apologise as well - Had you pictured wrong :icon_razz:

I really need to learn to not judge people so quickly :icon_redface: