FAF ask for SWTEA NAP.

DeletedUser

ohhhh wait now I remember. Wasn't therussian leader of that ridiculous soviet family tribe? Haha, damn faf must be more desperate then I previously thought. Sympathy just turned into pity.

Pahaha!

I need new trousers, now. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'd like to say that the chances of a NAP in the future are about the same as the deserts freezing over. However I think the camels would need to come skating home as well.

At night the temperature of a desert can drop to as low as 5°C ... also some people regard tundra's as deserts...

Oh well, as far as I know camels haven't learnt to ice skate...................yet!

DeletedUser

to be fair , there are a few chuckles flying around at this thread. [ well some hysterical laughter from all corners of the world ] but there are also some questions that have been raised here that kinda intrigue me :

2 Why was Kingfisher27 kicked ? [ hello kingsey :) ]

As far as I know Kingfisher wasn't kicked but rather left the tribe due to irreconcilable differences over Gotcha!'s way of leading the tribe.

DeletedUser9233

Hello all....seems I'm now part of the debate. :icon_surprised:.

Thanks to the Russian for bringing a smile to my face :). The Russians skill in diplomacy is fubar.
(for the mods sake lets say this is the Oxford English Dictionary definition and not the millatary one).

Do us all a favor and have all your mail / posts approved first.

DeletedUser6603

This thread has got to be up there as one of the best ever on the uk servers in my opinion, tis hilarious, keep it up guys!

DeletedUser3371

I know we aren't napp'ed or anything .... and so does every one else at this stage I think ,:icon_wink: but since we don't read quiet everything, on FAF's forums ..... I was wondering is there anyone in FAF willing to verify that The Russian has been moved higher in gotcha!'s standings?

A little birdy told me he is currently in first place ...... on gotcha!'s personal menu of internals ( well it doesn't do to have the duke eating barbs like the rest of the riff-raff) ... any truth to this?

DeletedUser

This thread has got to be up there as one of the best ever on the uk servers in my opinion, tis hilarious, keep it up guys!

WOW im honored. Im really glad this was started last night now.

how about the good guys from FAF join LOL and SWTEA and we rim the rest of the world so it can be finished by xmas.

DeletedUser3371

Awww , Mike , don't be naive ..... the good guys like kingfisher and even grawler have pretty much seen the error of their ways ... you have to respect prefering to stand alone as KF is doing rather than be tarred with the mucky goings on inside FAF these days .... I do have a bit for love gravy too .... I have to agree with you he is a decent guy and putting up a fantastic defense against up ... alas his only real mistake on this world was believing all the hype on the packaging regarding FAF .... that hot air turned his head and looks like it will lead to a dark - though , fun - ending.

DeletedUser2961

So The Russian has been reduced to the kitchen boy or worse the tatty old tea towel in this simile, Gypsy?

I can wicked flick butt cheeks with a tea towel :)

Is this OldUn or Badmart76? Oh, wait, it's irrelevant - you both ran to evoL from Plague, too.

I've never begged for diplomacy or recruitment. If I disagree with something, I do what I can to change it, if that involves spying, innate human etiquette dictates that it's a plausible measure. Regardless, this is off topic.

Wrong world?

DeletedUser3371

Now, now Gypsy, this isn't skype and I would prefer if you leave my butt cheeks alone , ( in here, at least! )

Any of the other questions you fancy letting us in on the skinny?

DeletedUser

A good read there, nice to see some forum activity for once!

oh deary deary me...

This is a war game, we're here to war... (or some of us are!!!)

The majority of FAF voted to drop the NAP with SWEATY months ago... (love gravy voted against the majority), this thread made me cringe for the first time in 37 years!
so FAF got what we voted, War with SWEATY, i remember reading about how we were gonna steam roll them out of k55 within a month after we took a few easy conquers behind our own front... To re request a NAP now is just, well, quite frankly embarrassing!

War is why we all (i hope) play this game. Some you win, some you lose... and until its conclusion its a case of donning the old tin hat, knuckling down and making life as difficult as possible for the enemy. There's great pleasure to be had in watching your opponents troops crash and die...

Pushty... Your opinions and thoughts count for very little... Have you ever actually seen a war to its conclusion before account hopping/tribe hopping/world hopping/whoring yourself as a dirty little spy??

And if you want a good example of irony, the reason I left TEA and joined FAF was because of the TEA council's support for barb nobling!

Ho hum... enjoy the game guys n gals, it doesn't get much better!!! ;)

Aww mate i'm sorry, i fought your corner at the time, but alas you chose the dark side!! :p

Rich

DeletedUser

WOW im honored. Im really glad this was started last night now.

how about the good guys from FAF join LOL and SWTEA and we rim the rest of the world so it can be finished by xmas.

STOP PRESS! Exclusive story. LOL MAKES MERGE OFFER TO FAF GOOD GUYS!

You heard it here first folks.

Does that include me, Mikey? Pick me. Pick me. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

STOP PRESS! Exclusive story. LOL MAKES MERGE OFFER TO FAF GOOD GUYS!

You heard it here first folks.

Does that include me, Mikey? Pick me. Pick me. :icon_razz:

... pssst , Jessie , fyi, it's a different Mike .... and he isn't in Lol, either.

Really! I would stop the presses if I were you, as I'm sure there is enough egg on the FAF players faces, atm.

DeletedUser

I knew that. I was speaking to LOL not SWEATY. Why talk to the monkey when you can speak directly to the organ grinder?

And stop calling me Jessie. You know my name is Paul. Or do you prefer to deal with my cat?:lol:

DeletedUser10816

might make more sense talking to your pet cat Paul lol... Seeing as this was all started by gotcha!s pet monkey!

DeletedUser3371

Jessie , please convey to Paul, that as long as you keep doing the thinking for the acc. I'll offer you any advice and assistance I can.

It seems when you let him post he does have some similar flaws in his thinking as The Russian does.

Paul, sometimes letting the cat out of the bag is best all round. If the cat is the brains of the outfit mate, go with the flow. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Like your avatar though Peter. Cute puppy. Look much like you, mate?

DeletedUser3371

Yes, thank you ... I have to admit that I have been letting him chase cats and even encouraging it a bit ... how is he doing so far?

DeletedUser

All this talk about merges, hugging, animals etc. has got me thinking. How about having a Christmas ceasefire like in WW1? We all meet in no-man's land, exchange little gifts and hugs, play a little footie, abuse each other's pets? How about it? I'm sure all the "good guys" on both sides would be up for it? :icon_biggrin: