The Only W13 Paper - The Moon

DeletedUser4342

Aslong as your first villa is covered by your church you will fight at 100% anywhere in the map..

If i had first villa with lvl 1 church in k54, i could launch on d1mension far north of the map and still hit him at 100% because the troops are from my villa which is covered by a church..

DeletedUser

Oooh right I get it, hmm weird I didn't know that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser4753

haha, we all know shify's a noob, but i have a feeling at start up head rip you a new one ;)

cheetah's starting to use fighting talk (starts to turtle) :D

DeletedUser

Damn you :icon_wink:

haha, we all know shify's a noob, but i have a feeling at start up head rip you a new one ;)

cheetah's starting to use fighting talk (starts to turtle) :D

Hahaha wouldn't be so sure about that, beside he's in my premade don't think it'll happen :icon_razz:
Also, never asked you but what's your IGN on UK13?

DeletedUser4342

hehe same as he has here :)
and first name i noticed on forums dimension lmao

DeletedUser4753

Are you trying to call me a spammer good sir :D

yes d1mension in game and out ;)

DeletedUser

small d in :d, please

and it's spectra not spectrums

and instead of 'any thread what include both sides', put 'any thread that includes both sides'.

apart from those three minor failings what you said was quite ....

... boring, really.

Hmm r U A english techer

But seriously if you have to resort to putting him down on english it most likely means that you cant argue against his logic
btw I'm still waiting for this article :p

DeletedUser4753

I wouldn't mind trying to flame me for praising player input, that's just low lol

This article better blow my mind Dekiller the suspense is ki... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.......................

DeletedUser11204

ScreenHunter_24%2BSep.%2B21%2B09.49.jpg

DeletedUser9516

Great Paper as always Dekiller although doesn't seem to have as much info as your normal lot and hope your feeling better after being ill

DeletedUser11204

I blame that on being away for 2 days, hoepfully I can get a better page out later on

DeletedUser

Few corrections needed in this issue,

WC :) are allies with beano and ops and LR unsure what the referral is to them eating up the alliances....

But last night WC changed hands and leadership and FENIX was born..... Again will post up more info and what the move is when I get some time or drop me a mail in w13 just very busy at the min.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say thanks dekiller and d1mension for keeping the forums interesting! I hope we helped with some scandal ;)

Hopefully see u guys on another world

DeletedUser11204

Everyone does their fair share of keeping the forums alive!

and on other news, the next issue of the moon will be out tomorrow :D keep your eyes peeled! There are some interesting revelations and developments in W13, no matter how boring some people seem to think it is!