Looking For a Co Player

DeletedUser10900

Looking for a co player on speed, if you would like to be my co player then just comment below :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser10769

As any recruitment thread, I have to share my honest opinion.

This guy will get rimmed by anyone who plays UK (he rarely lasts till the nobling stage though) and when he has, he has proven this time after time. Good luck in trying to find a co-player :) You need it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10900

As any recruitment thread, I have to share my honest opinion.

This guy will get rimmed by anyone who plays UK (he rarely lasts till the nobling stage though) and when he has, he has proven this time after time. Good luck in trying to find a co-player :) You need it :icon_rolleyes:

ive never seen you on speed

DeletedUser

A co could come in handy for him, if there's anybody out there willing to teach him.

DeletedUser7966

Threads with unconditional hatred towards them (@Resuming Windows) make me far more likely to respond helpfully.

DeletedUser10769

This is quite true. But where does that put you.

The first stages of recovery is admitting the truth about yourself (Well Done (Y))

If I teach him my skills, they could end up being better than me :O- not to point out the obvious, that would make him the best speed player as I am the best atm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10769

Tbh your posts are getting annoying now >_>

My plan is working :icon_rolleyes: Making the truth become annoying

I think everyone knows I am the best by now, So I may give it a rest :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The first stages of recovery is admitting the truth about yourself (Well Done (Y))

If I teach him my skills, they could end up being better than me :O- not to point out the obvious, that would make him the best speed player as I am the best atm :icon_rolleyes:

​Being able to set up FA makes him better than you.

DeletedUser

My plan is working
:icon_rolleyes: Making the truth become annoying

I think everyone knows I am the best by now, So I may give it a rest :)

Didn't you only play with milad a few times, then say you were quitting, deleted everyone on skype then post on the forum saying you're good and others aren't.

Your trolling sucks, you could at least win a round first :X

DeletedUser10769

Didn't you only play with milad a few times, then say you were quitting, deleted everyone on skype then post on the forum saying you're good and others aren't.

Your trolling sucks, you could at least win a round first :X

I played with a lot of players and have won a lot more than 1 round.

Considering in a conditional round me and you were even on 80k and before I got backstabbed by Tropez and you don't think I have won a round. :lol: Please do not tell me you don't remember it

DeletedUser10900

Considering in a conditional round me and you were even on 80k and before I got backstabbed by Tropez and you don't think I have won a round. :lol: Please do not tell me you don't remember it

do you think your the best?

DeletedUser

I don't remember it....