Side 2: 20
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 943,166
Side 2: 169,002
Difference: 774,164

chart

Time scale: Since they declared war on us at exactly 19:34:00 on the 8th of September (yes 11 days ago)

Side 1:
Tribes: AA, O.C.
Side 2:
Tribes: Raven, 3DX, .LEX., -LEX-, ~LEX~, =LEX=

Timeframe: 08/09/2012 19:34:00 to 20/09/2012 13:53:01

Total conquers:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 308
Difference: 119

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 16
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,311,722
Side 2: 1,110,440
Difference: 201,282

chart

Side 1: 905,046
Side 2: 143,990
Difference: 761,056

chart

Rank, Tribe Name, Points, Members, Vils

1, AA, 3'959'208, 8, 420
2, ~LEX~, 2'516'302, 7, 288
3, 3DX, 1'786'479, 8, 240
4, O.C., 1'029'386, 7, 163
5, -LEX-, 911'800, 7, 131
6, .LEX., 702'286, 8, 106
7, Raven, 646'117, 3, 71
8, =LEX=, 399'663, 8, 87

The story of the war that will decide the winners of Classic 2 - as told by me Baz2012 (Classic Killer)

Brief background:

AA (my tribe) were allied with 3DX and Raven in the war against ~SPQR~, Rome. and Nuke and also had a NAP with LEX family and a shared forum as they too were at war with the ~SPQR~ group.

Once the war was won clearly we all needed a new target, my tribe still had Nuke to finish off, but the others didnt really have any large targets to go for so at some point something had to happen between the 3 of us (AA) (3DX and Raven) (LEX Family) and obviously 1 of the 3 groups would become the new target. Anyways 3DX our allies at the time decided they would recruit Pipicaaa from Nuke, whilst Raven decided they would recruit THUNOR from Nuke. Now we hadnt actually launched any attacks on THUNOR due to distance on the map, but with Pipicaaa we were in the process of rimming her. Naturally i mailed there Duke asking what they were playing at and claimed refugee status expecting them to kick her, as all allies would, however, it soon became clear they had no intention of doing so and even tried defending her. This was a clear breach of our alliance rules so naturally we dropped all ties with them and set them to enemy on our map. We explained the situation in our joint forum and most the members of 3DX and Raven felt we were 100% correct to claim refugee status but the leadership didnt feel the same and didnt listen to there members.

Meanwhile whilst all this was going on i mailed the Duke of LEX to fill them in on what had happened and to tell them we would be dropping our alliance with 3DX and Raven. (they also had diplomatic relations with 3DX and Raven) and to hint a possible war between us and them may be on the cards. LEX had already been told by 3DX though and started discussions regards teaming up to take us out.

I soon started getting a lot of mails telling us that the LEX family and 3DX family had become allies and were about to declare on us. We had already discussed this theory in detail inside AA and were fully prepared for a war with all these tribes should the rumors turn out to be true. I then received a mail from LEX to say the NAP had been canceled and shortly after the declaration came :)

The attacks followed soon after, no coordination between any of the tribes, just throw everything you have at AA and we should take a lot of vils off them had seemed to be there tactic, tut tut!

After the first wave of attacks from the 5 tribes that had declared we lost erm....... 1 isolated vil :lol: great effort guys, really well done haha

Now it was our turn to fight back, im not gonna give out our tactics or go into detail about our OPs etc thats purely for us to know and others to find out the hard way, but once all our attacks had landed and the dust had settled i think we took in total 21 vils. Now i can only imagine the enemy were scratching there heads as to how they were so unsuccessful and we managed to take 21 vils off them with our first wave of attacks, seeing as though i think they had maybe a week and half, 2 weeks to prepare before the declaration which they sent us?

Anyways we were just getting warmed up and we fully expected a much harder fight to come our way over the following days/weeks and months, i mean we were hugely outnumbered, 5 tribes of the top 6 against us, had triple our vil count, 5x our member count so obviously things would get much much more difficult right?

Not quite....... Seems that first attack they sent on us would prove to be the ONLY time 3DX/Raven and LEX would work together to attack us, ever since then the tactic for them has been a few members would take it upon themselves to attack us, maybe a few OPs between 3/4 members of the same tribe, sending full D vils at us thinking they would do more damage than nukes, needless to say coordination has been none existent. If you think thats poor then it gets worse, Pipicaaa left 3DX and gave her account away to 'a friend' she was rimmed in a matter of days, the duke of 3DX quit, never to be seen or heard from again, leaving his account to 10 co-players :lol:

The Speaker mailed me to say he was quitting as he didnt agree with 3DX leaderships actions about Pip and told me to noble as many vils off him as i could before 3DX clocked on, so i did, although they clocked on pretty quick lol think it was 3 hours before they noticed and started internaling. No Signal quit 3DX, KING KEVIN, Aryatheassassin members of 3DX and Raven went on a disappearing act leaving us to take there vils with very little effort, KK then returned and mailed me to ask if he could join us and rim his tribemates, LEX let slip they had planned to declare war on 3DX and Raven as they had never seen such an inactive tribe, obviously i mailed 3DX the the second i found out, you know... get them to stack there east border in preparation of a LEX attack, meaning the 2 tribes lose more troops than if LEX hit them unexpectedly, meaning my tribe can pick up the pieces :) unfortunately it seems LEX have changed there mind, well actually there making out it was all a lie to see how we wold react, i just choose not to believe them. 3DX ask us for peace in the war so they can rim LEX, we decline. Our good friends and allies O.C. enter the war and immediately start taking caps. Mortiana leaves LEX and joins us (something we had planned for quite some time before the war started, obviously copying there noble planner first before she left haha) Raven are now on the verge of disbanding with only 3 members left, the rest either quitting the world due to being outclassed in every way or joining the mighty 3DX to keep them afloat. A few more AA/OC tribe OPs later and a lot of hard work by every single member of my tribe and OC (love them all) and we are where we are now, dominating every stat, way out in front, completely owning the world in every way, shape and form and showing no signs of slowing down, getting bored or easing off.

Theres still a long way to go to reach the 80% win condition and theres still a few good players to get through, will give credit to Everythingisverde and Podolsky who work very well together, credit to Jack for at least throwing everything he has at us, credit to Bram also, the only real members causing us any issues.

So thats the story so far, just wrote it as i went along so apologies if ive missed anything out, will this pick up the activity of the Classic External pages...i doubt it but at least im trying

Stay tuned for more updates as the war continues and any further gossip as it happens

Regards
Baz (CK)

DeletedUser9598

Sorry forgot to mention =LEX= have only been formed since yesterday and arent yet officially a part of the war before people start saying theres 6 tribes not 5

DeletedUser9763

is there anyone left in the forest to hear the trees being chopped down? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9598

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX, =LEX=, .LEX., ~LEX~, -LEX-, Nooble

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 789
Side 2: 1,234
Difference: 445

chart

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 34
Difference: 114

chart

Side 1: 4,706,310
Side 2: 4,950,842
Difference: 244,532

chart

Side 1: 1,264,528
Side 2: 290,798
Difference: 973,730

chart

Updated

Raven have now disbanded too :)

DeletedUser9598

3DX have now also disbanded officially handing us the win in this war...............however...........they have all ran off to join the LEX family so a new declaration will be sent, stats will be fresh and a new war will start

So until the future updates ill just say 2 down 4 to go :)

DeletedUser

Haha they can run away to lex it will not get them very far ;)

DeletedUser9598

New Update:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: =LEX=, .LEX., -LEX-, ~LEX~, DOGZ, LIARZ

Total conquers:

Side 1: 990
Side 2: 1,211
Difference: 221

chart

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 30
Difference: 112

chart

Side 1: 5,914,296
Side 2: 4,344,847
Difference: 1,569,449

chart

Side 1: 999,056
Side 2: 245,294
Difference: 753,762

chart

DeletedUser9598

And the last week

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: =LEX=, .LEX., -LEX-, ~LEX~, DOGZ, LIARZ
Players: KING KEVIN, gridbal

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 152
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 5
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 841,724
Side 2: 691,013
Difference: 150,711

chart

Side 1: 384,429
Side 2: 44,380
Difference: 340,049

chart

There should be more players to add to the list but as they now no longer exist i cant get the stats for them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

Another update:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: A99, -LEX-, =A99=, Pack, LIARZ, DOGZ, .LEX.
Players: d a v e

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,303
Side 2: 1,470
Difference: 167

chart

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 36
Difference: 251

chart

Side 1: 7,544,171
Side 2: 5,440,407
Difference: 2,103,764

chart

Side 1: 2,013,424
Side 2: 298,820
Difference: 1,714,604

chart

And the past week:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: A99, -LEX-, =A99=, Pack, LIARZ, DOGZ, .LEX.
Players: d a v e

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 165
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 4
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 1,064,296
Side 2: 851,468
Difference: 212,828

chart

Side 1: 737,458
Side 2: 38,854
Difference: 698,604

chart

DeletedUser11419

we don't have nothing with dogz and liarz.why you put them with us?!

why you don't put in your stats that alpha, dutty, jack, megahoops and others clear the villages to noble them you and your tribe?
that is not a real stats.i know aa is more active then A99 but you have lucky with this players who clear the vill ;)
and why is the stats with dave?:)) is my bussiness what i am doing with my inactive players.inactive not mean only to have green dot in members.means to attack the enemy, to support the tribe, to communicate with him mates.is not your tribe bussiness what i am doing with my players.

DeletedUser9598

DOGZ and LIARZ were your allies

Alpha, dutty, mega and jack are all or were all members of your tribe so the stats are all correct. We havent been lucky about anything jut outclassed every single 1 of you time and time again. If it wasnt for the noble restriction you ALL would have been rimmed a long time ago.

DeletedUser11419

you know better then me?!
dogz and liars never be our allies!i don;t know about nobody from this tribes :|
if you don't know don't tell stupid things.
how the hell you know better than me?>lol :|