SLAP! goes normal

DeletedUser3312

So after careful thought and deliberation... Nah it didn't quite happen like that. More of a "Y WE NO MAKE NORMAL TRIBE?!"

Well now we are. For those of you that don't know SLAP! we are a group of elite speed players. The most successful speed tribe on .uk (By a mile) and we hold the most wins than any other tribe globally this year. Clicky!

mmm... Dunno what to say now. Suppose I should move onto me?

Well I first properly started tribalwars on W40. Where I led the rank.1 tribe SQUAD for quite a few months from startup to the "middle" stage of the game. It's relatively funny to look back, because I had no idea how to start up or even keep up with all of the players I was leading.

After this, I went onto W48 where I led the Rank.2 tribe during startup. Although I quit only after a few months of playing due to a falling out with the co-leader.

This is when I went onto speed where most of you know me as .uk pro. Formed SLAP! and the rest is history. Up until I joined UK12, mostly out of boredom. Thing that triggered it was because some dumb players said Speed players can't play "normal". Ofcourse I joined, took rank.1 and then sparked a war with the Rank.1 tribe - Mostly out of arrogance. Where they lost one of their top players to my nobles - And numerous troops. We fell when we had an attack landing at 6am and meechan forgot to set his alarm or something like that.

I was the previous UK speed champion. Lost it during my tour in Afghanistan, where a number of members took advantage of my disappearance.

What else... Umm. Suppose ego time:
Led the Rank.1 tribe.
Been the Rank.1 player.
Been the speed champion.
Lead the Rank.1 speed tribe.

I have pretty much completed every aspect of this game and therefore I'm a very experienced player.

What I expect from you.

I personally don't care if you can't snipe, backtime or dodge. I can teach you these things in 10minutes. What I want is activity, experience and dedication. By experience, I don't want this to be your first normal world. What I also expect is a good attitude and the ability to follow. I'm not looking for a diplomat, recruiter or co-leader. Just players.

What you can expect from us.

Picture of me naked. Mostly experience and a good laugh. We don't take this game as seriously as people think.

Applications aren't to be given in this thread. Only by skype. When you add me as a contact, please say in the description box UK12 or you won't be added. Skype is a must to be in this tribe.
That is all.

DeletedUser4753

You boys still on for uk14

I'm not one who says speed players can't play normal, however do they have the skills to boss it? I'm not so sure :)

DeletedUser3312

You boys still on for uk14

I'm not one who says speed players can't play normal, however do they have the skills to boss it? I'm not so sure :)
I seem to recall being rank.1 during uk12 startup :3

DeletedUser4753

W12 happened whilst i was on my tw sabbatical so unaware of the competition.

Bazza the brave was rank one on uk13 after alot of the better players left/banned.

I don't doubt your ability, just my theory on speed is the average speed player is better than average normal player, but i think the top normal players are obviously going to out do the top speed players on their home turf?

perhaps im wrong, i guess its coming to the time when we will see :)

DeletedUser

You claim to have done everything, yet you've never won a normal world...

DeletedUser11183

Not to be rude, but wasnt it you matt who was the first of the top 10 to be rimmed?

DeletedUser11183

Im not sure, but i remember someone saying that :/ haha

DeletedUser4083

Well, on several .uk worlds that boils down to just over a year :p

Good luck with this Matt, it will be interesting to see how well this tribe performs, and how long it will ultimately last :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I seem to recall that account having 5 co-players.

I've only played two accounts ever with more than 2 people on them, both times I doubled rank 2.

Bragging about managing rank 1 via activity abuse is hilarious.

I swear you and Metal Duck might as well be the same person the way you both think you're gods gift to TW despite not being highly rated by anyone but yourselves.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I seem to recall that account having 5 co-players.

I've only played two accounts ever with more than 2 people on them, both times I doubled rank 2.

Bragging about managing rank 1 via activity abuse is hilarious.

Prolly more like 3, me matt and an anonymous persona. Other two never logged in, n well I don't really count as much of a 'co-player' tbh i suck

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Prolly more like 3, me matt and an anonymous persona. Other two never logged in, n well I don't really count as much of a 'co-player' tbh i suck

I've seen you achieve more than I've seen from matt outside of speed.

DeletedUser3312

Well, on several .uk worlds that boils down to just over a year :p

Good luck with this Matt, it will be interesting to see how well this tribe performs, and how long it will ultimately last :)

Not very, we've all decided to just pile on but a few accounts ;D

...And Nauz if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. How about join UK14 instead of flaming a recruitment thread *waits for speech about premium features*

Who's stalking who now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4083

STOP! Hammer Time! (Couldn't resist that :p)

This is a recruitment thread, not have a go at matty and nauz thread!
Now, either calm down, take this to a pm, or take it to skype. What I don't want to see is people de-railing what was a sensible thread.

DeletedUser

Am actually looking forward to getting matt rimmed playing this world, should be good. Many people signed up matt?

DeletedUser5774

Not very, we've all decided to just pile on but a few accounts ;D

...And Nauz if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. How about join UK14 instead of flaming a recruitment thread *waits for speech about premium features*

Who's stalking who now?

What is it with you and the 'old generation' players? :p

Are all speed SLAP! players granted an automatic place?

DeletedUser

Led the Rank.1 tribe.
Been the Rank.1 player.
Been the speed champion.
Lead the Rank.1 speed tribe.

I have pretty much completed every aspect of this game and therefore I'm a very experienced player.
That is all.
Okay I laughed .....hard :lol:
Good luck nonetheless