New type of player

DeletedUser

This thread is an ADULT convo about the types of players BESIDES Kill kill kill!

Players:

Turtle: Full Defense
Prepared to merge later on.

Basher:
Player that bashed before a larger player hits.. MORALE counts.

Support.
Player that is very good at SHUFFLING Defense.

Direct Basher.
At the mili second TARGET HIT!!

Lets see who the UNDERDOGS are?

This is a very good topic. We want careers built. Lets work it!

DeletedUser7179

There are lots of these types of players in the game.... Without sounding like trying to derail the post, most of these types are in SLAP! and are essential to the way they play. This is not to say it is a bad thing, if that is all you are interested in (using your account to benefit another player) this after all is TRIBALwars and if you are happy to sacrifice your villlage so that another player can win thats up to you. Sometimes these players could actually be very good players in their own right if they are shown how to play properly/efficently.

There are several other types of player too but mainly you will see on TW, most players look out for themselves and themselves only... I personally always go for the win as that is what I enjoy about the game, for me its not about the taking part its the winning! and unfortunatly 90% of the people who talk on these forums are the players that are all about winning so you wont get much conversation from people who bash or support!

DeletedUser3312

Lol, this is the guy lionheart is was teaming with. Till I nobled lionheart

Hi grappling tis I, .uk pro

DeletedUser7966

Hi grappling hook! Meet the people who will derail your thread.

DeletedUser3312

This thread is an ADULT convo about the types of players BESIDES Kill kill kill!

Players:

Turtle: Full Defense
Prepared to merge later on.

Basher:
Player that bashed before a larger player hits.. MORALE counts.

Support.
Player that is very good at SHUFFLING Defense.

Direct Basher.
At the mili second TARGET HIT!!

Lets see who the UNDERDOGS are?

This is a very good topic. We want careers built. Lets work it!

What if you're great at all 4?

DeletedUser7179

My post was not a dig at anyone was just stating that's how u guys play.. all for 1 account I also said there's no problem with that if thats how people want to use ur account. Grappling I just met and he admits he is one of those types of players.. ive not met him before this round but hes seems a nice enough guy so how about we let him have his thread instead of ur usual rubbish

DeletedUser3312

I hope you're not referring to last round where, I nobled rimmed you twice without help. The third time I rimmed you, you were getting mass supported by the player who made this thread and teamed with considerably more people than me. Where I only had Sanji - who joined of her own accord to help out a friend.

As far as I could tell from the messages people have been sending me, is that you pm'd every single player in the world over 50k points to attack me.

You were outskilled and defeated by me 3 times in a row. That is a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o gawd I rimmed someone lookz iz so populaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

DeletedUser3312

I'm afraid attempting to be the "funny guy" in order to find a friend, isn't working for you.

Tell you what, for 200pp, I'll be your friend.
Sent to .uk pro

DeletedUser7179

Matt why are u even trying to lie saying u beat me alone?? What were enough attacks then? I guess they didn't really happen or do i have to go and screen print them to prove ur lieing again?

Anyway I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who is clearly delusional and absent of all rational though

DeletedUser3312

Matt why are u even trying to lie saying u beat me alone?? What were enough attacks then? I guess they didn't really happen or do i have to go and screen print them to prove ur lieing again?

Anyway I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who is clearly delusional and absent of all rational though

Why don't you learn to read:

I hope you're not referring to last round where, I nobled rimmed you twice without help. The third time I rimmed you, you were getting mass supported by the player who made this thread and teamed with considerably more people than me. Where I only had Sanji - who joined of her own accord to help out a friend.

As far as I could tell from the messages people have been sending me, is that you pm'd every single player in the world over 50k points to attack me.

You were outskilled and defeated by me 3 times in a row. That is a fact.

DeletedUser8097

Seriously, if you think you'll impress anyone after THIS then you're kinda wrong :lol:

But by all means, keep posting oh mighty forum warrior
:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

All we see is that you THINK you are better than him. And some of your SLAP minions might be backing you up as usual.
The rest of the speed community has a different opinion on the matter :)

DeletedUser3312

Who is this "speed community" you always seem to refer to whenever you're losing an argument?

DeletedUser8097

Congrats on winning "The dumbest questions" forum championship.

DeletedUser3312

*yawn*

All I see is you failing to answer a basic question.