Current Top 20 Players - Opinions and Debates

DeletedUser

I applied to a tribe in W14 and guess what, only applied to a tribe run by Briar Rose's husband lol :)

DeletedUser8195

:'( imma sad now, and I haven't even been on this world for 9 months. :'(

DeletedUser

I have started in TW14 on the NE rim, anyone fancy joining in??

Don't fancy starting from scratch. A tribe on W10 may have a place come available, so I might have a little peek on there.

DeletedUser8534

I see you copy and pasted your pathetic little rant. I'll copy and paste my reply

Criticize yourself before criticizing others, decontextualizing mark's actions like that it's easy to make him look like the villain. I'm sure Dan knows more but his decision to gift us his villas was a decision he took rationally, not instinctively. Whilst his decision may be based on slightly misguided morals and values I don't think it would be unreasonable to state that it most probably can be traced back to months, perhaps years, of frustration at the way things worked in WZP and/or certain tribe members behaved themselves. A frustration that he perhaps never vented properly and hence only grew and exploded into this decision. Maybe Mark never left any hints that something was wrong or that in fact he didn't like certain tribe members at all, that's the problem with playing behind a computer screen, and whilst I do condemn his decision, don't think you (as in the tribe) didn't play a part in the root cause of the decision, because you know you would be lying to yourself if you did.

Actually Luca, Mark was constantly moaning and only ever seen things his way.

He was initially on the council and a duke. And in all fairness was a tyrant in the sense of because he had the power then he was right. Example being we had a vote one time over a decision and everybody had the opportunity to give their input by a certain time/day. Anybody not done by that time did not count.

One decision was up by 1 vote. Mark did not like this then claimed a player he was sitting opted for the choice leveling the score. Even though there was no proof of this of course. This still made the scores level yet he then decided that because he was a duke then his vote counts as two lol.

Another instance was when I personally was trying to get HOB to NAP with us so we could then fight three other tribes within that area. I was arranging it knowing that taking on 4 tribes at once was not very clever and HOB were the more active in my opinion at the time. Mark wrote to their Duke and told him that he should be speaking to him because I was just a mere council member(I was our diplomat at the time)

HOB's Duke found this behavior disgusting and felt that if a duke can speak and treat a council member like that then he would rather not be on the same side as us. Mark then merged another tribe into us VIRUS i think they were called. This was despite the rest of the council saying no. Virus joined and left within the same week. It turned out mark was closest to them and was there easy enough to snap them up once they went barb.

All his actions were always only ever based on himself. This is my opinion of course. But we eventually kicked him off the council because nobody liked his leadership skills. Mark never ever forgave us for that and I have no doubt any decisions made ever since he had a problem with.

Either way, what he has done defies the ethics of loyalty. Would have had more respect of him going barb.

DeletedUser7797

Already there! Meet you in the middle, Red! :icon_wink:

Nothy..hi

It'll take me a long long time, on teh rim and going slowly.

If I meet any of you guys on the way, tip your hat and say hello

DeletedUser

You know it's over when you let dad Ace noble your villa's..........I want Luca to have mine :) By the way no need to scount K74....there alll empty :)

DeletedUser

Well done fate, the world should be over very soon. It's funny the way wzp have given up so easily, that's what happens when you mass recruit you don't have to fight for your villas.

I think the hero of the win is the sour-kraut account, nice people and very dedicated, bbb and wolf are also well up there

DeletedUser7797

Well done fate, the world should be over very soon. It's funny the way wzp have given up so easily, that's what happens when you mass recruit you don't have to fight for your villas.

I think the hero of the win is the sour-kraut account, nice people and very dedicated, bbb and wolf are also well up there

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I think that it was a very close fight and the "mass-recruiting" noobs did a fair job.

Well done to =FATE= you guys worked well and I congratulate you, hopefully meet you guys on another world or have a beer some time

Peter

DeletedUser8195

Just makes me laugh how the rest of =FATE= have congratulated us and obviously share a completely different opinion, yet you insist on carrying on being pathetic...

DeletedUser

hey - dan here...

Am currently on hols and didnt follow the last 3 weeks closely, only logging on every few days, so i might have missed the odd convo, but it looks like there is a lot of nonsense and misinterpretation around, which i would love to clear up...
- i did not approach mark, we were in constant convos for months and his move kind of developed from there. the account was not poached!
- wzp was leaking like mad for the last few months. i got a live commentary of what was happening in the forum/planning from several members and more than one asked to join fate.
- talking about players with doubtable character: in my books, mark isnt one of them, there are much worse candidates in wzp... may i remind the wzp leadership of a certain "couzin" incident... i am happy to have a more detailed chat on skype when i am back from hols... (skype: deewee1611)

greetings from bali
dan

DeletedUser

Dan, your missing the WZP January sale, all villas must go........closing down sale :)

DeletedUser8195

I had to log in to delete my account :icon_cry: was very sad indeed, shed a lil tear.

Ahh you're telling me something I already know there hehe :icon_wink: how are you two getting on there then?

DeletedUser6695

I had to log in to delete my account :icon_cry: was very sad indeed, shed a lil tear.

Ahh you're telling me something I already know there hehe :icon_wink: how are you two getting on there then?

He does all the work I take the credit. We're rank 27 I think :p

Any signs of you coming back?

DeletedUser8195

He does all the work I take the credit. We're rank 27 I think :p

Any signs of you coming back?

Ah well you've found the secret to making him do work! I never found it! Ah good going. :)

I'm already lurking around... ;-)